Fair fight? Cheating?!

medicvoodoo
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Just read the post on the mobile app. About Anti-Cheating and getting banned or sanctioned!!! I have been playing for a bit. I have not once seen a player cheat. I have seen good players and amazing players. I have got my butt handed to me on several occasions. From just being out played, out gunned, or the occasional camper. Of course I have also ran into a room like a noob and died from a hail of bullets! But, still no cheats. Can someone explain to me what kind of cheating they see or think is cheating?
Thanks
medicvoodoo

Comments

• ElliotLH
    1930 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Cheating on console will be mild, such as using a wall breach, but on PC it can be much worse due to what players can download and install on their machines. So long as you abide by the rules laid out in the terms of service you'll be fine: https://www.ea.com/terms-of-service#section6
  • medicvoodoo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thanks
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Thanks

Console does not have hackers on this gen yet. All you'll see on console ATM is people using glitches such as being under the map/in walls etc. Someone will have to jailbreak the ps4/xbox one before cheating becomes rampent and that has not happened. Plus BF runs on persistent private servers which are harder to cheat on then games that run the servers on the console itself such as COD.
  • elc0m0d0re_87hf
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you are on console the chance is higher by being hit from a satellite than seeing a cheater there. On PC though it's been worse past months. On YT or Twitch you even could see some of these kids bragging about it and streaming that stuff smfh