Offering Mercenary Services

DarkSapper117
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 7
After long thought my friend and I have decided to pick up something we thought we'd never touch. We are going to start offering mercenary services to Milsims on BF4 Xbox One. Need people trained? Not a problem. Want an enemy dead? We'll just join their ranks and strike when the time is right. All of this for the right price of course. If interested, contact me via kik @Chris Ragnarok or my friend (also via kik) @THE ALPHA WOLF. Once you've contacted us please state the job and offer a price. If it seems reasonable we'll keep it. If not we'll change it. We will let you know if you are offering too much. At first we will be excepting Xbox codes for payment but we might upgrade to something else if all goes well.
Post edited by DarkSapper117 on

Comments

• DarkSapper117
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Any questions?
  • nrghh
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Dude, it's not April 1st yet.
  • DarkSapper117
    nrghh wrote: »
    Dude, it's not April 1st yet.
    Dude, it's not a joke. I'm being serious.
  • KorpusDraige
    2177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Join my games and try to kill me... Won't happen.
  • DarkSapper117
    edited March 10
    From what I can see from your YouTube you are an air bases milsim. Also, you wouldn't have to post a **** comment if you hired me before someone else did. I'd also be careful with that ego. I may mean nothing to you now but I have been the fall of entire clans and milsim because they had a big ego and where over confident.
    Also I compared my stats to yours and I'm clearly the superior long range marksman. My longest headshot is over 900 while yours is a little over 300. Don't you think you could have some job for an assassin such as myself?
  • KorpusDraige
    2177 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    From what I can see from your YouTube you are an air bases milsim. Also, you wouldn't have to post a **** comment if you hired me before someone else did. I'd also be careful with that ego. I may mean nothing to you now but I have been the fall of entire clans and milsim because they had a big ego and where over confident.
    Also I compared my stats to yours and I'm clearly the superior long range marksman. My longest headshot is over 900 while yours is a little over 300. Don't you think you could have some job for an assassin such as myself?

Milsim... lol.

I actually played real scrims with and against top teams on our platform. The teams I play with base Milsim teams. Your headshot is probably longer, because you're the slow type that travels in a group, hand in hand (the kind I strafe). I'm more of the "in your face" type of infantry guy. I'm also mainly a pilot, but would still walk circles around you in infantry.
  • DarkSapper117

Milsim... lol.

I actually played real scrims with and against top teams on our platform. The teams I play with base Milsim teams. Your headshot is probably longer, because you're the slow type that travels in a group, hand in hand (the kind I strafe). I'm more of the "in your face" type of infantry guy. I'm also mainly a pilot, but would still walk circles around you in infantry.
    I'm the slow type because I actually take type to study my surroundings and enemies. The long head shot was from saving my old squad from a full on assault that would've cost us the game. If I hadn't taken out that sniper they wouldn't have been able to escape and would've been the last casualties of the game. It's typical for people to run around like chickens with there heads chopped off blasting at everything that moves. Just means more victims for me. Anyway I'm just looking for a way to get money for purchases from the Xbox store I'm not here to debate who's superior and whatnot.
  • KorpusDraige

Milsim... lol.

I'm the slow type because I actually take type to study my surroundings and enemies. The long head shot was from saving my old squad from a full on assault that would've cost us the game. If I hadn't taken out that sniper they wouldn't have been able to escape and would've been the last casualties of the game. It's typical for people to run around like chickens with there heads chopped off blasting at everything that moves. Just means more victims for me. Anyway I'm just looking for a way to get many for purchases from the Xbox store I'm not here to debate who's superior and whatnot.

Well you made the thread with claims haha, so feel free to try it on me, as I suggested. You will not be happy. :) ...As for running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, it is possible to think fast and react fast, rather than "camp" or as you put it "move slow to check the surroundings" lol.
  • DarkSapper117

Milsim... lol.

I'm the slow type because I actually take type to study my surroundings and enemies. The long head shot was from saving my old squad from a full on assault that would've cost us the game. If I hadn't taken out that sniper they wouldn't have been able to escape and would've been the last casualties of the game. It's typical for people to run around like chickens with there heads chopped off blasting at everything that moves. Just means more victims for me. Anyway I'm just looking for a way to get many for purchases from the Xbox store I'm not here to debate who's superior and whatnot.

Well you made the thread with claims haha, so feel free to try it on me, as I suggested. You will not be happy. :) ...As for running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, it is possible to think fast and react fast, rather than "camp" or as you put it "move slow to check the surroundings" lol.
    "Camping" as you people call it is a legitimate tactic. Also I'm not going to kill you because I'm not getting paid to. Now either contact me on kik with a job for me or get off the forum. I'm not here to debate skill and whatnot.
  • DevilsBathtub
    736 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

who in their right mind would pay you for game tips?
  • DarkSapper117
    who in their right mind would pay you for game tips?
    It's not for game tips. If you actual read it I wouldn't have to tell you that.
  • KorpusDraige

Milsim... lol.

"Camping" as you people call it is a legitimate tactic. Also I'm not going to kill you because I'm not getting paid to. Now either contact me on kik with a job for me or get off the forum. I'm not here to debate skill and whatnot.

No one would pay you, because you're not that good. No offense, your stats are there for everyone to see. This isn't stat bashing, just calling you out on your claims :p. I don't care if someone is bad or good, but when they try to brag about being hired to kill people, then they should be called out with their stats :p.

You wouldn't even be able to touch me, to put it simply. :)
  • DarkSapper117

Milsim... lol.

No one would pay you, because you're not that good. No offense, your stats are there for everyone to see. This isn't stat bashing, just calling you out on your claims :p. I don't care if someone is bad or good, but when they try to brag about being hired to kill people, then they should be called out with their stats :p.

Stats aren't a decisive factor in Milsims. Those stats are from actually playing the game. You don't have to believe it but my stats would be ten times better if I only played in milsim events and was still in a milsim. And besides this is battlefield not COD. Stats aren't important. What's important is whether or not you're a team player.
  • KorpusDraige

Milsim... lol.

Stats aren't a decisive factor in Milsims. Those stats are from actually playing the game. You don't have to believe it but my stats would be ten times better if I only played in milsim events and was still in a milsim. And besides this is battlefield not COD. Stats aren't important. What's important is whether or not you're a team player.

Um, well... If playing in Milsim scrims give you higher stats than public games, then that tells you just how hard Milsims scrims are. You can join my games anytime you want to see how a player plays this game.

K/D matters along with SPM and KPM. These stats tell how well you contribute to the team, to say otherwise is delusional. Are you going to ask the enemies nicely to leave an objective so you can capture it? You need to kill players to take and/or defend the objectives. If you're a vehicle player, your stats need to mean everything otherwise GTFO of the vehicle and let someone else who knows what they're doing use it. This is common sense.
  • HardAimedKid
    10590 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/xbox/DarkSapper117

I don't need your 3 hours of experience in game or your sub 1 kd to protect me while playing.
  • DarkSapper117

I don't need your 3 hours of experience in game or your sub 1 kd to protect me while playing.
    It's three hours because I just got the Xbox one version. My hours would be higher on 360. And for the last time it's for Milsims not casual gameplay
  • HardAimedKid
    10590 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

It's three hours because I just got the Xbox one version. My hours would be higher on 360. And for the last time it's for Milsims not casual gameplay

Milsims.... :D
  • DarkSapper117

I'm not seeing what's so funny about Milsims...
  • 68Keif
    4553 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

They’re stoopid
  • DarkSapper117
    MrUpvote wrote: »

They’re stoopid
    I trust you have a valid reasoning for this opinion