Anyone having trouble getting the "Turning Tides" dlc?

TXWolf25
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hey guys. My name is TXWolf86. On Xbox Live, I have this gamertag, on PSN I have 7XWolf25, just thought I should share that in case anyone gets confused.

Anyway, I recnetly got back on BF1 when i learned of the dlc Turning Tides. When i got the game initially, I also bought a Premium account for the game as well. However I'm having trouble trying to find it on Xbox LIVE. I've looked to see that it's also not available at the Xbox LIVE Store. I need to ask, was it available for a short period of time, or is it still available. If it is still available then I'm at a loss because I can't find the thumbnail for the listing, either in game, or in the Xbox LIVE Store. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    7869 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    If you have premium, it will be available to download under BF1’s game hub. You may have to redownload premium from the game hub as well.
  • 187Bear
    566 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Is it not under game updates?
  • MAGNUM_MU5TACHE
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    TXWolf25 wrote: »
    Hey guys. My name is TXWolf86. On Xbox Live, I have this gamertag, on PSN I have 7XWolf25, just thought I should share that in case anyone gets confused.

Anyway, I recnetly got back on BF1 when i learned of the dlc Turning Tides. When i got the game initially, I also bought a Premium account for the game as well. However I'm having trouble trying to find it on Xbox LIVE. I've looked to see that it's also not available at the Xbox LIVE Store. I need to ask, was it available for a short period of time, or is it still available. If it is still available then I'm at a loss because I can't find the thumbnail for the listing, either in game, or in the Xbox LIVE Store. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Umm are you saying that you bought for one console and it 's not showing premium on the other? Premium does not transfer between platforms. Or are you saying that you can't find premium in the store to buy it? Or did you buy it and can't find where to download the premium file? Be more specific..
  • elc0m0d0re_87hf
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Make sure you downloaded it. Sometimes it doesn't download new available content automatically.
  • ElliotLH
    3207 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 14