This release is a smaller release focused on fixes and improvements that go live on the 8th of February.
Weapon Balance and Gunplay changes
Incursions now includes the Battlefield 1 set of gunplay changes that started on the CTE. These are too many to list here when they are so elegantly described on the Battlefield news page.
- LT-17 – AoE close hit has been increased from 60 to 70.
- Battle Mechanic wrench repair rate is reduced.
- Raid Leader’s Spawn Beacon texture is fixed.
Your team depends on you to stay until match end or to surrender from the game menu. Deserters that abandon their match will be subject to timeouts. These timeouts will increase for each match abandoned within a 24 hour period.
- As this is a new feature, please let us know if you feel these are being applied erroneously.
All players can earn the unique Ararebo melee weapon by completing three matches of Incursions. Once unlocked, it will be available to equip as the melee weapon for all kits in the deploy screen.
Game Mode and Map Improvements
- More cover for approaches and defense.
- Location of flag for Sector 2 has changed.
- Re-working of paths for more tactical options, particularly on Sector 2.
- Attackers spawn tickets have been lowered to 30 initial tickets.
- Various bug fixes.
Amiens is now considered a Redux map, due to all the changes it has received.
See you on the Battlefield!