Game still active in 2018?.

RelaxingRh3sus
4 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
How's the player count of BATTLEFIELD 4 in 2018?.
Worth buying for multiplayer ?.

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    4455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 9
    See for yourself:
    www.Bf4stats.com
    Post edited by BaronVonGoon on
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    598 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 9
    https://bf4db.com/stats
    Currently 18k players online. Will pass the 22k easy in weekends.
  • RelaxingRh3sus
    See for yourself:
    www.Bf4stats.com
    Can this be considered active?
  • RelaxingRh3sus
    Can this be considered active? (2)
  • RustedRoot
    2664 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    See for yourself:
    www.Bf4stats.com

Depends on what you consider active. More than 0?
  • RelaxingRh3sus
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    See for yourself:
    www.Bf4stats.com

Depends on what you consider active. More than 0?

Idk .
    I just want to know whether all the game modes are active
  • BaronVonGoon
    4455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 9
    No, if you're ok playing tdm or conquest and ok with not seeing all dlc maps often then you'll have a blast, plenty of servers still active. You won't have trouble finding servers but most of the time you'll be on vanilla maps. And you won't see anything other than conquest, TDM, or rush.
  • RelaxingRh3sus
    No, if you're ok playing tdm or conquest and ok with not seeing all dlc maps often then you'll have a blast, plenty of servers still active. You won't have trouble finding servers but most of the time you'll be on vanilla maps. And you won't see anything other than conquest, TDM, or rush.

DLC maps are not played anymore?.
  • BaronVonGoon

DLC maps are not played anymore?.

They are but there aren't too many servers running them. We need a PC player to answer.
  • Ryluri
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have no problems finding servers with dlc on PC, and yes 20.000 is very active for a 4 year old game.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ryluri wrote: »
    I have no problems finding servers with dlc on PC, and yes 20.000 is very active for a 4 year old game.

When the next game in the series suck footballs, then people tend to stay.
  • Ryluri
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I like it, except for the performance issues.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    819 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

I like it, except for the performance issues.

We all have different opinions, that's what makes this Earth so good...and bad:)
  • NAVSPECWARCOM
    81 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'll take 10 bad BF4 matches over one good BF1 match any day of the week and twice on Sunday. EA/DICE ruined the weapon mechanics with BF1.
  • darkstrider99
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 14
    There seem to be plenty of BF4 players but it's a nightmare trying to populate a server. You can either set it to "Official" mode which means it populates from any Quick Match / Play Now selectors or "Custom" mode which doesn't. However, "Official" mode doesn't allow any Admin functions so the server will populate ok but with hackers, abusers, cheats etc and no-one can do anything about it. The "Custom" mode allows Admin functions but it's difficult to populate a server until it's become well-known and bookmarked. Anyone know of a good way to get a "Custom" server populated? (AUK - Anarchy Gaming UK)
  • thegrizz72
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    darkstrider, don't set it to custom until you get regular players. Set it to ranked, either normal or hardcore.
  • darkstrider99
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    thegrizz72 wrote: »
    darkstrider, don't set it to custom until you get regular players. Set it to ranked, either normal or hardcore.

Thanks, thegrizz72 , but the same problem arises. How do you get regular players?
  • thegrizz72
    Well if you have good maps and modes and people find your server , treat them nicely and invite them back and the word gets around that you have a good server and your on your way. Also be a good admin and don't kick or ban for stupid reasons. I go by this rule, Treat people the way you like to be treated and see what happens.
  • OP_Glitchmobile
    ''don't kick or ban for stupid reasons''

Soloing in heli comes to mind...if i remember correctly.
  • thegrizz72
    umm not on our sever, we are tdm and dom.,if thats what you mean.