Heligoland Bight Opinions/Discussion

Pepperonierino
0 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited February 10
Well? What do you all think about the Heligoland Bight map?
Personally I dislike it because it's plagued by infantry getting massacred by planes, ships and literally everything else that is a vehicle.

What do you guys think needs changing? improving? removing?

Comments

• D5RAT
    1948 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The map is rubbish . I've noticed it's never getting voted for now . Maybe some caves or more trenches , tunnels would make it better for infantry
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    If you are getting hit by planes your team is lost. The AA on that map is crazy, it seems like you cant get near anything without getting it from land AA or the destroyer. Don't forget the Blimp has it also, so maybe have a few team members jump on it. As far as the ship goes, it doesn't last long with all the small boats hitting it. The map is chaos to me, I don't last long in anything lol, but I like it.
  • NANACHl
    169 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It is like exact opposite of Fort map,map that i love
    i even play on 24/7 fort server

So yeah,i can not even imagine worse map than blight,and I'd ask other players and we could pay 2$ each for this map to be removed,we will dance on it's grave and It will be worth it.
  • WisconsinBadger
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think it's great that DICE is trying something new, and I like the map for that, but I do agree that it is total chaos and it seems that no matter what vehicle you are in that you die very, very fast, and on foot it's a constant bullet dodge. The map is both fun, and pretty frustrating.
  • FritzCT
    244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'd love to give an opinion on the map but I've not been able to find a populated server yet (I don't play conquest) which probably speaks volumes.
  • Sed1Tion
    329 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Personally I dislike it because it's plagued by infantry getting massacred by planes, ships and literally everything else that is a vehicle.

Never played it does not interest me. No one seems to play it or pick it either.
  • B0ng0_Banger
    870 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    quite good if you want to stay in vehicles the whole round, kinda crap as infantry. as D5RAT said, a cave going through the middle would make it better for infantry.
  • Skeater44
    162 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Sed1Tion wrote: »

Never played it does not interest me. No one seems to play it or pick it either.

Not sure what region you are playing in, or what mode, but it's full when I try to play it, and so are many of the other servers running it at the time.
  • BaronVonGoon
    4731 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 13
    I've played this map exactly twice since it released. Its boring. If anybody has any tips on how to approach it so it's not boring let me know...
  • NamelessForNow
    1272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've played this map exactly twice since it released. Its boring. If anybody has any tips on how to approach it so it's not boring let me know...

I play as infantry and stay around the C,D, and E flags. That's where the majority of ground troops are.