Really not enjoying this game much anymore needs to be reverted back to summer.

duellingcarl
47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
It all started with the september update. My server list is usually pretty empty now and the servers just seem laggy with hit detections. Pre september update I had pages of servers and the game seemed to register so fast and fluid. But Ok I got used to it. Then the January update is pretty much ruined this game for me and my friend. I am still dealing with the server browser issues and the servers just seem very laggy with hit detections. I hit guys a lot but not like I used to and it seems delayed now. The game for us just feels like it took a major step backward. We used to sit and play 4+ hours straight and enjoyed it and now we play a few games, get really frustrated and just call it quits. The game just does not have the same feel it did since the summer and spring of last year when we would dominate and be several thousand points ahead of everyone else every game. Now we struggle to even place top 5 in servers and guys on the other team always seem to have 50+ kills and hardly any deaths. I used to MVP games without even trying and now I wind up just just frustrated because the game doesn't feel the same and keeps placing me in servers with teammates that all have negative k/ds that are just getting rolled by the entire other team. I would love to see the game reverted back to last summer!

Comments

• sbvaughn88
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Here’s what might be going on....as the game progresses the player base falls off drastically. There are thousands less players playing BF1 now than last summer. The players that are left are the more dedicated ones and there is less cannon fodder out there and more skilled players. Networking issues aside, I’ve noticed that sometimes the competition seems a bit stiffer than it used to and I think it’s due to the reasons I already said. Now there are some networking problems many users complain about and I’ve experienced some of it too but it’s usually worse around a big update and it seems that DICE is pretty good about addressing these issues and fixing them. I also do not get nearly the scores that I used to get last year. Just don’t give up. We need players who will continue to keep the game going strong. The team balance issue is really frustrating me right now....I’ve had 3 nights in a row where I was always the mvp (or near) on the losing team. It’s very frustrating losing 15 games in a row so I get it. But I think it will get better.
  • duellingcarl
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So I turned off aim acceleration and my sensitivity down to 13 and I am back getting awesome K/Ds like I used to. I still am usually auto balanced to the team with horrible people. I had a guy die 30 times in a 25 minute game. One thing I would like to see is a max ping limit with an auto kick for anyone beyond that limit.
  • Orkanoidz
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    One thing I would like to see is a max ping limit with an auto kick for anyone beyond that limit.

I always thought this game should be region locked, only way into a region you don't live in is to be invited by a friend.
  • Clarence_6000
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 14
    As i have said before. I am fine with TTK 2.0.. .. On 60hz servers.
    On 30hz CQ servers with OOR high pingers, No thanks.
    Getting killed in one frame or less 9/10 times isn't exactly fun.
    33nc4lu.jpg
    giphy.gif
    34pgh06.jpg
  • duellingcarl
    I m fine with the TTK 2.0. I am talking about how the game keeps matchmaking me in with stupid as crap teammates and my server browser is very unpopulated. Oh and all summer I had constant 0 ping. But I was on tonight and my server browser was working right tonight and had a ton of servers but they were mostly all empty. Must be PUBG. I had 3+ straight hours of mostly pure enjoyment with all wins and K/ds well above 2 every game.
  • BaronVonGoon
    4455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Regarding the server browser, select 'NONE' for number of open slots. You'll have so many servers to choose from. You'll just have to wait in queue for a spot to open. I've been doing this for months and I can tell you that you'll never have to wait long.