Dear Dice LA

Airborne_Creed17
166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Please keep your grubby hands off of the BATTLEFIELD franchise. You already ruined medal of Honor. Please stay. Away.

Comments

• -Antares65z
    855 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Ruined Medal of Honor? Which one?
  • PopsicleStealer
    684 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Ruined Medal of Honor? Which one?

Warfighter
  • StarscreamUK
    5498 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    Dear Airborne_Creed17,
    Please keep your ideas to yourself, they dont make good threads.
  • DirtyDog1974
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I disagree, I agree 100% with op.
  • StarscreamUK
    5498 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    Oh yes because his thread is SO constructive. He outlines what he thinks they did wrong and ignores everything they did with bf4, infact he provides so much information it turned invisible.
  • Airborne_Creed17
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Oh yes because his thread is SO constructive. He outlines what he thinks they did wrong and ignores everything they did with bf4, infact he provides so much information it turned invisible.

You mean completely ruin bf4. Turning a good franchise into a casual crap show lol. These guys are completely clueless in the studio.
  • Airborne_Creed17
    Dear Airborne_Creed17,
    Please keep your ideas to yourself, they dont make good threads.

Dear moderator.
    No
  • DirtyDog1974
    51 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Not talking BF4 here, talking BF1, what they did with the TTK 2.0 is a disaster, see the numerous threads. That's on Dice LA
  • Airborne_Creed17
    Not talking BF4 here, talking BF1, what they did with the TTK 2.0 is a disaster, see the numerous threads. That's on Dice LA

That's what I'm saying. Don't get me wrong. It made it even easier for me. But it completely destroyed the balance of the game. Horrible.
  • WHISPonPCin480P
    129 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

You mean completely ruin bf4. Turning a good franchise into a casual crap show lol. These guys are completely clueless in the studio.

These are the opinions of someone who truly has no idea what they're talking about.
  • HawkeyeAM47
    809 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I always felt mohWF was an amazing game, and so overlooked.
    sometimes i feel like, the people that hate are actually Trolls
  • -Antares65z
    855 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I could never understand why EA didn't support the 2010 version of Medal of Honor. I thought it was pretty fun. I don't think they put out a single update for it. They just let it die and it died quickly.
  • Airborne_Creed17
    I always felt mohWF was an amazing game, and so overlooked.
    sometimes i feel like, the people that hate are actually Trolls

I thought it was fun. However it really was a terrible game.

These are the opinions of someone who truly has no idea what they're talking about.

? You know I'm right lol wtf
  • MarxistDictator
    4215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Let me guess, BF4 was ruined when they made the SRAW a wire guided launcher and not a ghetto stinger without a lock. Right?
  • StarscreamUK

Again nothing constructive. This thread is locked due to your insistence on insultingthe dev team. Don't recreate it.
This discussion has been closed.