All you AA-campers

A_SALAD_MAN
228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I love you.

You fill an important role for me when I’m flying.
You give me the much needed possibility to repair and you blow up the planes chasing me.

You do get a lot of crap from some players about how you are no team players, please ignore them. You are.

Thanks again.

Comments

• Bonqurz
    78 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BF1 AA is not as annoying as in BF4. Plus most of the time you play with braindead team that don't ever even try to destroy it.
  • Imabaka70
    1651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Only time I try to camp an AA is when we have enemy pilots running amok and I can't seem to snipe them out of their plane.
  • MurfCr
    832 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I love baiting 50+ service star pilots to an AA and blowing them to hell...They just can't resist the easy not that great pilot kills. Best part is nailing them more than once with the same trick.
  • Imabaka70
    1651 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    MurfCr wrote: »
    I love baiting 50+ service star pilots to an AA and blowing them to hell...They just can't resist the easy not that great pilot kills. Best part is nailing them more than once with the same trick.

I did that to a level 50 pilot twice once he bombed me and I spawned back in and got a nice headshot with a rifle. He sat in spawn screen and camped the plane spawn. He got back in and with in 5 minutes blasted him out with the AA
  • KingRofty
    345 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I love you.

You give me the much needed possibility to repair and you blow up the planes chasing me.

You do get a lot of crap from some players about how you are no team players, please ignore them. You are.

Thanks again.

I'm here for you bro!
  • KingRofty
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    MurfCr wrote: »

I did that to a level 50 pilot twice once he bombed me and I spawned back in and got a nice headshot with a rifle. He sat in spawn screen and camped the plane spawn. He got back in and with in 5 minutes blasted him out with the AA

I downed a guy twice with my arty truck and then he flew his plane into my darling. :hushed:
  • MurfCr
    832 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I love it when you are able to drop a plane with a tank. Even better when he bails out and lands near you and "tries" to damage you. Road kill anyone?
    Best one ever was on Mt. Grappa. dropped a pilot twice using their spawn AA below the A flag. He passes by again and tires to bomb me. Fails. Makes another pass and bails right before I destroy plane. Tries to sneak up on me for the kill but I saw his chute open late. jumped off and rekt him as he came up to get me...That was a dipping of tea for him.
  • 1903_Dark_Eagle
    372 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The other day I shot out 3 planes in a row on Monte Grappa with the Assault Tank. So satisfying.
  • Knucklehead23jp
    308 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Love aa campers on my team . Hate you when your on the other team.
  • elc0m0d0re_87hf
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Usually just slipping for a second onto them when I see an enemy plane in range to take him down before I continue chasing the infantry tbh xD
  • BEFLAR
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I love you.

Thanks again.

Most of us are just trying to unlock something so don't get use to it:)
  • Cedar-Vexar
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When I tire of playing in the thick of the battle (usually as Support or Assault) I sometimes like to take a step back and find a friendly AA gun on a safe part of the map and wait for a hapless pilot to fly over. After downing one or two planes I can usually count on a visit from an enemy player; that can be fun too. :)
  • LeesSummit09
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The problem, on a majority of the maps, is AA guns are in full view of enemy snipers. Just one of many examples, Operations on Cape Helles AA gun, right on top of hill. Good luck getting enough shots off to bring down a plane. Have seen many 60 plus kills from pilots on that map. Also, many times, it feels like opposing pilots have a truce. Their pilots swoop one direction, then our pilots swoop another direction and they ignore each other. I have attempted to shoot them with LMG's, but the overall resistance against them is so weak that the enemy pilots have flown slowly over our trenches, looking for and finding me because they know nothing is going to happen to them.
  • KingRofty
    I had this bad situation last night...two pilots on the enemy team just constantly bombing our squad at every flag we cap.

After my fifth "cheap" death, I was forced to go back to our HQ spawn point, as the only AA guns not in plain sight of enemy snipers, are located there.

Doing that, just killed the game for me completely, because I couldn't play with my squad anymore and I lost interest in the game. In fact, I was actually hoping that the looser would bomb me that I can give him another cheap death and quit the game.

Fortunately he did exactly that, as the AA gun is located between two buildings and I never could spot him from a distance.
  • Surfiveor
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It definitely in my mind balances the power of the plane, one of the things DICE fixed from previous battlefield imo
  • Ronin9572
    460 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BEFLAR wrote: »
    I love you.

Thanks again.

Most of us are just trying to unlock something so don't get use to it:)

I got to that point recently after unlocking all the dlc guns and vanilla guns as well. Started working on specializations again. Been having a blast with the AA! Helping friendly pilots, other ground troops, taking out Behemoth's, tanks, armored vehicles, snipers, boats, dreadnoughts, you name it! I love it when some punk thinks he's going to sneak up on me and take me out. Best thing to do is play as a scout and keep a flare going if possible. Took out 3 dunce's with the AA gun trying to sneak up on me. Can't even imagine the mess left behind from a headshot at close range from a AA gun, lol
  • plasticman883
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hardly anyone camps on AA guns tho'.