64/64 (1) KILLING the servers !!

CedarOfLebanon
458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Just like the title said its killing the traffic on the servers fix this already dice !! Something as simple as that shouldve been fixed long time ago !!

Comments

• ShevermiN
    227 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Been known to go devils advocate in regarding DICE's decision to nerf rental servers but after the fun of the last couple of months when the custom servers went into the default browser. The fix that disappeared them can only been seen as a deliberate ploy to kill off custom servers. The custom servers I play in lost a HC custom conquest server with 5K favorites, now back to 2k and a mixedmode server that was up to 1.2k has now been scrapped.

Any populated server can be easily found with the browser in BF4 funny that, but broken in BF1 ???

Six player start was enough and put any populated server in the browser and you will double the player base playing all those other game modes you work so much on. If not you are stuck with the ever decreasing conquest 64p player base, grinding out 10 - 25 minute a round conquest spamfests.

Pigeons is a great game, and solves your comp mode issues, and rush please guys maybe make it a 32 player gamemode and just up the tickets to 100 from 75 this would help get players back into these modes.

• karnak07
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    4 months and still there is no solution. incredible
  • CedarOfLebanon
    458 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 12
    In my opinion rush should be minimum 40 players 24 players is so boring
  • -Antares65z
    635 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 12
    It happened to me again last night and I went in to the control panel and hit Update. It seemed to resolve the issue, I think. The player count adjusted to the correct number. Is this problem affecting Dice official servers too?
  • CedarOfLebanon
    It happened to me again last night and I went in to the control panel and hit Update. It seemed to resolve the issue, I think. The player count adjusted to the correct number. Is this problem affecting Dice official servers too?

its affecting all servers in the game, once server gets stuck at 64/64 (1) quick match gets turned off. A lot of people get errors while trying to join the server then the server dies
  • karnak07
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • Jaskaman
    445 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah, in the mornings servers disappears and in the evenings servers show 64/64(1) killing the servers too early.