64/64 (1) KILLING the servers !!

CedarOfLebanon
477 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
Just like the title said its killing the traffic on the servers fix this already dice !! Something as simple as that shouldve been fixed long time ago !!

Comments

• ShevermiN
    290 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Been known to go devils advocate in regarding DICE's decision to nerf rental servers but after the fun of the last couple of months when the custom servers went into the default browser. The fix that disappeared them can only been seen as a deliberate ploy to kill off custom servers. The custom servers I play in lost a HC custom conquest server with 5K favorites, now back to 2k and a mixedmode server that was up to 1.2k has now been scrapped.

Any populated server can be easily found with the browser in BF4 funny that, but broken in BF1 ???

Six player start was enough and put any populated server in the browser and you will double the player base playing all those other game modes you work so much on. If not you are stuck with the ever decreasing conquest 64p player base, grinding out 10 - 25 minute a round conquest spamfests.

Pigeons is a great game, and solves your comp mode issues, and rush please guys maybe make it a 32 player gamemode and just up the tickets to 100 from 75 this would help get players back into these modes.

• karnak07
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    4 months and still there is no solution. incredible
  • CedarOfLebanon
    477 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 12
    In my opinion rush should be minimum 40 players 24 players is so boring
  • -Antares65z
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 12
    It happened to me again last night and I went in to the control panel and hit Update. It seemed to resolve the issue, I think. The player count adjusted to the correct number. Is this problem affecting Dice official servers too?
  • CedarOfLebanon
    It happened to me again last night and I went in to the control panel and hit Update. It seemed to resolve the issue, I think. The player count adjusted to the correct number. Is this problem affecting Dice official servers too?

its affecting all servers in the game, once server gets stuck at 64/64 (1) quick match gets turned off. A lot of people get errors while trying to join the server then the server dies
  • karnak07
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
  • Jaskaman
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah, in the mornings servers disappears and in the evenings servers show 64/64(1) killing the servers too early.
  • karnak07
    UPDATE: the problem is still present. even today at about 22.00 (central europe time) server browser blocked to 64/64 (1) and the server has emptied after 30-40 min

https://www.bftracker.com/file_download.php?file_id=1797&type=bug
    https://www.bftracker.com/file_download.php?file_id=1798&type=bug
  • NL73schietdammer
    501 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 4
    it is very present, I know have 3 servers and it seems to occur even more now after the 20fe18 update , it is now 4march and EVERY day on average 1 of my 3 servers get it. Only 1 day they all survived the day without it but the day before or after 2 of the 3 got it so I guees that day was to compensate for the other day. I would say it is absolutely RAMPANT. For me there is a 33% chance a server gets it that day. Very interesting to see the remark above that says "update server" in server browser in "your servers" can resolve it, but as I remember from 4!!!! months ago I absolutely think I tried that and that absolutely does nothing, even the "server admin" actions tab where you can restart a round does nothing with the bug.

Only solution now is the put a password on the server so people can't join anymore I mean regular visitors. And then empty the server by kicking the remaining players 1 by 1 and then the bug automatically goes way when the last player is out then remove password and refill. So on the day that 2 of my servers got the bug I did that twice on 1 day and so that day not had to fill my 3 servers 1 time each is 3 times total but 5 times for 3 servers. You have to put a password on because some of the ones you kick will reload in and then inside the server you see 0 players but still the bug stays because people are loading in.
  • faponit
    160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    it is very present, I know have 3 servers

I'm surprised somebody is actually willing to pay real money for this type pf rent an abomination program. I would even have second thoughts if it was Monopoly currency

• Jaskaman
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yeah, we need an own clan/community server, therefore we rent... Had this bug last night, server went empty already at 22:20 CET, because it constantly showed 64(2) even server had 20P or less. Only way to fix it is to wait server going empty or just kick remaining people out. This bug should really be fixed soon....
  • -Antares65z
    1029 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Jaskaman wrote: »
    Yeah, we need an own clan/community server, therefore we rent... Had this bug last night, server went empty already at 22:20 CET, because it constantly showed 64(2) even server had 20P or less. Only way to fix it is to wait server going empty or just kick remaining people out. This bug should really be fixed soon....

Happened to us again last night and I also noticed it happened to another west coast rented server. Interesting how it always happens in the evenings. Has anyone ever had it happen in the day time?
  • CrashCA
    579 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    "fixed soon" ??
  • SemperFi-HonorNL
    503 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Saw this bug pop up today again, thought it was fixed :(
  • -Antares65z
    Has anyone noticed this problem still going on? It hasn't affected my server in close to a week.
  • Neox255
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yes - Happened again tonight on our server. I thought this would of been resolved by now..........
  • CrashCA
    579 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Fix...SOON™
  • -Antares65z
    I jinxed myself. It happened again last night.
  • Neox255
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Ok This is getting ridiculous now. The dreaded bug has happened again tonight on our server. This is the 3rd night this has happened since sunday. Prior to sunday this has been happening intermittently for nearly 2 months.
  • -Antares65z
    Neox255 wrote: »
    Ok This is getting ridiculous now. The dreaded bug has happened again tonight on our server. This is the 3rd night this has happened since sunday. Prior to sunday this has been happening intermittently for nearly 2 months.

Have you posted or commented on the thread about this on the Reddit CTE site? Devs actually read and reply on that one. This forum is ghost town.