Traits?

bugdropsX
44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
What is it called really? Im wondering what kind of traits ppl use for the certain classes. Mostly just used the standard but im starting to unlock quite a few now so.

Comments

• SourSteven_69
    120 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    traits?
  • bugdropsX
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    ok. just figure they are class specific makes everything exceptionally easy to pick for most part lol. TRAITS... so nwm this post lol. well what u want to call it? traits/skills/abilities/superpowers... i mean how many traits does exsist in the game lol? :p figure it out! this is for battlefield 1 btw. i cant remember bf4 had it.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    8307 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    bugdropsX wrote: »
    figure it out! this is for battlefield 1 btw. i cant remember bf4 had it.

Thats where the confusion is.

You posted this in the bf4 forums.

Moved to the bf1 forum
  • the_naked_ape
    232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Are you talking about the perks?
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Specializations?

I know two of the three for medic I use off the top of my head, those being reciprocity and the one that deploys smoke when you spot a squadmate to revive, and that I use the decoy deploying one for scout, but I can't remember anything else.
  • bugdropsX
    bugdropsX wrote: »
    figure it out! this is for battlefield 1 btw. i cant remember bf4 had it.

Thats where the confusion is.

You posted this in the bf4 forums.

Moved to the bf1 forum

ahh.. i didnt realize lol! but yes these traits/perks :D cant figure why it ended up in bf 4 forum lol.. as i have to scroll past bf1 forums to get there. anyway realized this post got stupid i didnt really think it through when i posted lol. i thougt it was mix and match to begin with as i never really swapped traits as i only unlocked **** ones before but recently got both supression talents, could see it working for defensive hellriegel f.ex but i guess that wont happen lol, or some other use for assault? things like it i was thinking about.

or sequential detonation of TNT, im not quite sure what the purpose is?
  • bugdropsX
    lol i see now DICE have added troller perks to the list haha
  • VESPA5
    752 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Passive traits where each class has a 'perk'. Yet they're so subtle and passive that tactics, aim and reaction time will always give you more of an advantage. Even with the quick regen perk, I still can be taken out quickly with a headshot, etc. etc.