Copy and paste everything from BF3 into the upcoming BF 2018!

virgin_kills
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
BF3 just felt so much better than the latest battlefields. If DICE copied everything from BF3, except for spawns and kill delays/getting shot from behind cover, BF5 would be AMAZING.

The gunplay in BF4 and BF1 just doesn't feel right and is sooo clunky and all of the guns feel too overbalanced to where they are all the same.

Do away with all of the dumb gadgets and useless customization and bring back to notorious BF3 mechanics!!! Literally copy and paste everything, just add new maps and guns and fix only the bugs. The game just felt right!

Comments

• AWildAlphaIRL
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF3 just felt so much better than the latest battlefields. If DICE copied everything from BF3, except for spawns and kill delays/getting shot from behind cover, BF5 would be AMAZING.

The gunplay in BF4 and BF1 just doesn't feel right and is sooo clunky and all of the guns feel too overbalanced to where they are all the same.

Do away with all of the dumb gadgets and useless customization and bring back to notorious BF3 mechanics!!! Literally copy and paste everything, just add new maps and guns and fix only the bugs. The game just felt right!

You want bf3 sniper rifles back? bullet starts dropping after 20 meters? soft air gun sniper rifles? No thanks
  • Kilnerin
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bring back BF3 sprint speed and pacing. That's what would make the game for me.
  • Quick_Kill_83
    2 postsMember, Battlefield Member
    Can someone tell me if people are still playing battlefield 3. I finally got a new and powerful PC and want to play. Any replies would be appreciated...
  • DJQualityblends
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I just bought a PS4 Pro but I still can't stop playing BF3 on my PS3 I been playing since 2011 I have BF1 and BF4 on 3 and 4 Pro but the best one is 3 I was glad when they brought it back on BF4 but no one seems to play on it at least on PS4 please Dice make a new improved BF3 on PS4 we still have some epic battles on Metro so we can play another 10 + years