New Service Assignments

disposalist
8849 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
New Dog Tag missions: -

Proof of Pride (complete 5/6)
Dog Tag: Mark of Superbia
100,000 points with any Assault Specialization equipped
100 kills with Dynamite + Controlled Demolition
5,000 vehicle damage + Juggernaut
100 kills with primary + Hasty Retreat
MVP 10 times
Top 5 30 times

Proof of Greed
Dog Tag: Mark of Avaritia
100,000 points with Support Spec
50,000 points with Perseverance
100 kills with Pin Down
100 LMG kills with Unbreakable
3,000m of headshots with LMGs
30,000 soldier damage with incendiary grenades

Proof of Lust
Dog Tag: Mark of Luxuria
100,000 points with Medic Spec
50,000 points with Concealed Rescue
1,000 revives with Stimulant Syringe
30,000 soldier damage with gas grenades
10,000 heals
Heal 500 different allies

Proof of Envy
Dog Tag: Mark of Ividia
50 melee kills with Pilferer
100 kills wear gas mask
200 enemy dog tags
25 kills while on fire
50 kills while taking gas damage
5,000 vehicle damage with Flak

Proof of Gluttony
Dog Tag: Mark of Gula
Earn 15 medals
Earn 500 ribbons
1,000 kills
Capture 200 flags
Perform 500 kills using vehicles
Complete 10 weapon assignments

Proof of Wrath
Dog Tag: Mark of Ira
Kill an Enemy Elite as an Elite
30,000 soldier damage as Elite
3,000 vehicle damage as Tunk Hunter
Kill enemy Sentry using gas grenades
Kill enemy elite with melee
In a life, 10 kills as Elite

Proof of Sloth
Dog Tag: Mark of Tristitia
Score 100,000 with Scout Spec
1,000 spot assists + Primeter Alarm
500 kills with SA rifle + Ripple
50,000 points with Quick Unspot
25 kills using SA rifle on vehicles
5,000 soldier damage using trip mines

New Afflictions: -

Death Toll
(Each death deducts 200 points)
Score 10,000 points

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Once spotted, you remain so until death)
score 20,000 points

Scavenger
(Only one mag per weapon)
Score 30,000 points

Reaper
(Lose 1 health per second. A kill stalls this for 10 seconds)
Score 40,000 points

Paranoia
(You cannot remove gas mask)
Score 50,000 points

New Affliction Dog Tags: -

Looming War (Complete 5 of 6)
Dog Tag: War
In a round, score 15,000 with Death Toll equipped
Perform 200 kill with Reaper
In a life, 5 kills with Scavenger
100,000 points with Reaper
50 melee kills with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In a life, 25 kills with Dud Club

Creeping Death
Dog Tag: Death
Perform 200 kills with Death Toll
Score 100,000 points with Death Toll
200 kills with Scavenger
500 Spot Assists with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
500 Revives with Reaper
Destroy a Behemoth with the Kolibri

Suffocating Pestilence
Dog Tag: Pestilence
50 melee kills with Paranoia
50 shotgun kills with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
200 kills with Paranoia
100,000 points with Paranoia
In a life, 10 kills with Reaper
In a life, 1,000m of headshots

Withering Frame
Dog Tag: Famine
200 kills with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
500 Revives with Scavenger
100 SA rifle kills with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
300 resupplies with Death Toll
100,000 points with Scavenger
Destroy plane with Tripwire HE

Comments

• MegaloDorian
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Thanks for sharing, Disposalist. Personally, I have very little interest in Battlefield 1's dog tags. People look at Battlefield 3 far too often with rose-tinted glasses (actually blue-tinted, but whatever), but the one thing that I truly believe regressed from then were the dog tags. Codices are much more interesting to me. Afflictions? Won't touch them, ever.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Thanks for sharing, Disposalist. Personally, I have very little interest in Battlefield 1's dog tags. People look at Battlefield 3 far too often with rose-tinted glasses (actually blue-tinted, but whatever), but the one thing that I truly believe regressed from then were the dog tags. Codices are much more interesting to me. Afflictions? Won't touch them, ever.

Personally, BF3's dog tags were really weird. Some of them were nice, but so many of them had skulls on, to the point that the dog tag designers must have had some irrational obsession with skulls. Ultimately, that made many of them look identical.

I like BF1's dog tags over BF3's dog tags, but my personal favourite was BF4's set of dog tags. The Premium Engineer tag in BF4 was my absolute favourite of them all.
  • MegaloDorian
    910 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Personally, BF3's dog tags were really weird. Some of them were nice, but so many of them had skulls on, to the point that the dog tag designers must have had some irrational obsession with skulls. Ultimately, that made many of them look identical.

I like BF1's dog tags over BF3's dog tags, but my personal favourite was BF4's set of dog tags. The Premium Engineer tag in BF4 was my absolute favourite of them all.

Coming to think of it, I recall being irked by DICE's skull fetish in Battlefield 3. I loved the weapon mastery dog tags and a number of non-skull ones, though. I always used the "Bye Kitty" dog tag that I believe was from a Dr. Pepper promotion. That never failed to amuse me. . .

But still, I find most of Battlefield 1's dog tags to be quite bland, and it doesn't help that they're tiny.
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Coming to think of it, I recall being irked by DICE's skull fetish in Battlefield 3. I loved the weapon mastery dog tags and a number of non-skull ones, though. I always used the "Bye Kitty" dog tag that I believe was from a Dr. Pepper promotion. That never failed to amuse me. . .

But still, I find most of Battlefield 1's dog tags to be quite bland, and it doesn't help that they're tiny.

BF1's dog tags have the same shape as dog tags from WW1.

Now, when it comes to personal preference, that's quite fair enough ... XD

I will say that the Colonel 100 dog tag in BF3 was way better than the Level 140 dog tags in BF4 and BF1.
  • Sir-Praise-a-lot
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Looks like plenty to do for completionists until next BF game.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So who asked for an endless grind after all? Not me.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    J2blood wrote: »
    Destroy a Behemoth with the Kolibri? Destroy a plane with tripwire? Is this a joke?
    25 kills with the dud club in a life. Should be easy. XD

EDIT: I’m thinking, Behemoth it says, does the train count? If so, you can place mines and shoot the mines with Kolibri?
    Post edited by Ploodovic on
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sick! Can't wait!!! That will keep me playing BF1 longer!
  • xSha3nx
    288 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »
    J2blood wrote: »
    Destroy a Behemoth with the Kolibri? Destroy a plane with tripwire? Is this a joke?

EDIT: I’m thinking, Behemoth it says, does the train count? If so, you can place mines and shoot the mines with Kolibri?

I did it by shooting at the mines with Kolibri, but it says that kills with mines. :( However, i will try it again soon!
  • bleachee
    970 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    So these are pointless grindfests to keep the ADHD kids occupied until BF2018 that I can just ignore? Got it.
  • DrakeCasanova
    573 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I really dont understand the point of the afflictions. Does anyone really want to play handicapped like that?
  • FF_smart27
    1983 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For Looming War 50 melee kills with...?
  • TheGM86
    858 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Never cared for dogtags. In fact I even recall morons even throwing games by going massively negative in their pursuit of dogtags.
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    200 kills with ****
    100 SA rifle kills with ****

With what?
  • PhantomDJ
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some of these are troll assignments.

Yes, there are videos on youtube of guys destroying behemoths with the kolibri.

But getting an airplane kill with a tripmine? Really?

And 25 kills with the dud club IN ONE LIFE?

Really, DICE ?

I know that you only need 5/6 to complete, so I guess i know which ones I won't be doing ...
  • Clarence_6000
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    In a life, 25 kills with Dud Club.. Yeah that one sounds fun. And of course it's a DLC weapon.
    Buy battlepacks for this game??!, Spend even more money on this broken ***? LMFAO.. Great one EA/Dice.
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    In a life, 25 kills with Dud Club.. Yeah that one sounds fun. And of course it's a DLC weapon.
    Buy battlepacks for this game??!, Spend even more money on this broken ***? LMFAO.. Great one EA/Dice.

I think DICE read those "create a joke assignment" threads that popped up after the Tsar DLC and took them a little too seriously.
  • FF_smart27
    1983 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    "Perform 200 kill with Reaper, 100,000 points with Reaper"

This is a pain. It's going to take a million deaths.
  • Pabodie1931
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Having just read the OP I think the entire DICE team needs to put down the crack pipe.