New Service Assignments

Comments

• boutneus
    2484 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They trolled us twice, 1st by making troll assignments, 2nd by making the game unplayable because of the assignments (for a bunch of **** dog tags)
  • disposalist
    8972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    200 kills with ****
    100 SA rifle kills with ****

With what?
    *sigh* the name of one of the afflictions is somehow a rude word....

P e a c o c k...
  • BobsAndVegane
    1252 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    200 kills with ****
    100 SA rifle kills with ****

With what?
    *sigh* the name of one of the afflictions is somehow a rude word....

P e a c o c k...

Aaaaahhhhh.

Banned for rule violation.
  • Callahan44er
    5062 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Looks like dice looked at this thread to get ideas https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/134403/create-the-most-ridiculous-assignment

Ill pass.
  • Hitman0720
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Newsflash, these don't matter. Just play the game.
  • tttinus77
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It is indeed playable. Not the smoothest experience but managed to unlock 3 new guns.
  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

I'm pretty sure one of those ideas was mine and I apologise for giving DICE ideas.

It was a horrible mistake and self flagellation will be my punishment.
  • disposalist
    8972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I'm pretty sure one of those ideas was mine and I apologise for giving DICE ideas.

It's not a punishment if you enjoy it...
  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

It's not a punishment if you enjoy it...

O
  • Darrenbattlelog
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Those affictions are a waste of time. Instead of rolling out a stable dlc they announce afflictions. Heres a new affliction from the community to Dice:

Impossible Affliction

Roll out one DLC without a hiccup
    Do not mess with gun and game mechanics for the worst...one time.
    Try to resist buffing and nerfing guns,extra million points if you dont listen to youtubers for once.
    Premium players get there moneys worth.
    Devs actually respond in the forum they created for the game instead of polishing youtuber knobs on reddit.
    Make game fun again

• Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I remember a post on reddit that showed one guy destroying a Fighter with his tripwire mine.

Maybe that is what inspired DICE ...
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    J2blood wrote: »
    Destroy a Behemoth with the Kolibri? Destroy a plane with tripwire? Is this a joke?

Kolibri is doable: B):D

Tripmines on planes might look like a (bad) joke indeed :) i will try it tho', lots of pilots going for roadkils in Sinai dessert...
  • Darrenbattlelog
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited February 2018
    It takes players out of pto. To go off and do random crap takes away from your team play. If dice is going to have assignments make them team play oriented. Like the supply gun unlocks. 50 kills. 100 resupplys in a round.
  • Chillmatik_86
    2369 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It takes players out of pto. To go off and do random crap takes away from your team play. If dice is going to have assignments make them team play oriented. Like the supply gun unlocks. 50 kills. 100 resupplys in a round.

I personally miss the F in PTO (F standing for Fun)... :)
    At the end of the day, what the objective is, is entirely up to the player.
  • magosnow
    607 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited February 2018
    The reaper affliction is brutal. I tried it on operation but you cannot use it there,there is not enough action,unless you want to die fast.
    Domination or death match. You drain so fast you are one shot at every encounter.
    I want that dogtag but this is killing me inside.
  • T0M-TURB0-23
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited February 2018
    am i missing something or are there just 9 weapon assignments.....proof of gluttony requires 10, so that should be the most difficult to get^^
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    3417 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    am i missing something or are there just 9 weapon assignments.....proof of gluttony requires 10, so that should be the most impossible to get^^

There is a hidden assignment for the 'broken bottle' melee weapon. You have to get five kills with the wine bottles scattered throughout the new maps.
  • Trokey66
    9160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I remember a post on reddit that showed one guy destroying a Fighter with his tripwire mine.

Maybe that is what inspired DICE ...

A mate of mine Claymored a Scout on Floodzone.
  • abc1434286920
    448 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    So any ideas on how to set myself on fire and get to kill 10 people???
    Guess spotting a sniper, throwing an incendiary /flare on my feet and then shooting away....just seems rather ridiculous and rage inducing..
  • Ferdinand_J_Foch
    So any ideas on how to set myself on fire and get to kill 10 people???
    Guess spotting a sniper, throwing an incendiary /flare on my feet and then shooting away....just seems rather ridiculous and rage inducing..

Just move around the B flag on Amiens - you're almost guaranteed to be perpetually on fire as long as you do that.