27th Armored Division Xbox 1 Milsim Recruitment

xDaBlackHamm3rx
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited February 14
Greetings,

I am Captain Hammer, Commanding Officer of the 27th Armoured Division.

We are a new milsim unit starting out here on Battlefield 4 and are looking for people to join our unit.

We play tactically, honestly and fair. Running tactics and weapons as employed by the U.S Armed forces to enhance our experience.

We have our own private server for training's and engagements to prepare us for all fronts.

We have a variety of Divisions to choose from:
127th Aviation Support Battalion: Our elite Aviation division, dedicated to training pilots and airmen to outmaneuver and destroy the enemy.
27th Armoured Division: Our lead tank Division dedicated to waging armored warfare on all our enemies with excellent tactics and dedication.
76th Infantry Division: Our basic infantry division, where new enlisted learn the ropes of the unit and are trained to combat all situations, whatever may come.
76th Cavalry Reconnaissance Troop (Recon): Our Scout Sniping team, spying on the enemy from afar, and killing without a sound. Long range or short range.

If you wish to join, message me on XBOX xDaBlackHamm3rx or message me on LINE (LINE ID: xxdablackhammerxx)
Post edited by xDaBlackHamm3rx on

Comments

• xxxbigmathxxx
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Would like to apply for a platoon....:)
  • xDaBlackHamm3rx
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Add me on Xbox xDaBlackHamm3rx or download the mobile app Line and message xxdablackhammerxx and we'll get you in!!