Syndicate and Mammoth guns

Canadianguy48
19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Has anyone unlock these on Xbox 360?

Thanks

Comments

• BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Yes. I have both unlocked.
  • Canadianguy48
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    on Xbox 360 on that map for the 6 trophies....I have never seen meat in the room or plants in any of the plant boxes etc!!

What map style were u using?
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    on Xbox 360 on that map for the 6 trophies....I have never seen meat in the room or plants in any of the plant boxes etc!!

What map style were u using?

Are you asking me? What are you trying to find out exactly??
  • Canadianguy48
    I was just making a statement and asking you....sorry!

I rented a server with Conquest small and ranked in all the videos there is a meat room where one trophy is...etc. I have never seen that room or any of the other 5 places where the rest of the trophies are.

i'm using Conquest small and ranked! There is no conquest large! Can't figure it out?
  • BillyHoWCR
    edited August 2016
    I was just making a statement and asking you....sorry!

I rented a server with Conquest small and ranked in all the videos there is a meat room where one trophy is...etc. I have never seen that room or any of the other 5 places where the rest of the trophies are.

i'm using Conquest small and ranked! There is no conquest large! Can't figure it out?

I just didn't understand the wording in your question. Still not sure what map style is in reference to? Are you meaning size? As you mentioned Xbox 360 only has one size.

Likely the issue you are having is that you are using non-Xbox 360 videos as reference? And yes they will look different because next gen systems have more detailed environments. The Mammoth Statues are in the same locations as the videos but you simply don't see all the extra plants, meat and stuff as in the video. The places will look empty is all... but still have the statue.

You do realize you also likely must be in a ranked game with enough players before they show up. Can't just do it alone... has to be during a game.

Just watch this video and notice the map in lower left corner.
    Flag D and E don't exist on Xbox 360 but the locations on map are still there.
  • Canadianguy48
    No problem...you actually awnserd my questions !The more detail on the xbox one is showing the meat and bushes....xbox 360 doesn't but there still there.