game filled with cheaters

Denisa_Rowen
311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited March 2018
I installed it thru origin acces to play and see and boy this game is PURE GARBAGE MATERIAL, filled with cheates, all sortsd of aimbots, wallhacks, damage modifiers and god mode....
Well, uninstalling it now, 60% of BF4 pop is cheating right now....sad piece of garbage
Post edited by EA_Alexander on

Comments

• tempo_rarity
    1279 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seriously? . . . ALL of your 'experience' (?) and not a shred of intelligence on where to Play ?
    I don't buy it .
    So-o . . from one of the '40%' (after a hearty morning laugh) :
    Bye!
  • lSDIl
    1022 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited March 2018
    Actually DICE randomly modifies damage in every instance for game making purposes. Proof of this? Go to the Chinese base on Shanghai and jump off the wall to where the side of the water is. Did this several times today and suffered different damage each time. 1st time - 55, 2nd time 27 etc. So the exact same thing can do twice as much or half as much damage. This is why similar exchanges in combat have completely different results and give a distinct impression of cheating. Factor in random spread and it's never really a level playing field whether a person is cheating or not. DICE is literally just what its name suggests, every exchange is a dice roll.

Now if a player was to double or half the damage of their weapon and change spread, that would be definite cheating, but when DICE does it, it's just called gaming. But IMO DICE cheats and all guilt for wrongful hackusations fall firmly at their feet.
  • 0ld_yell0w
    415 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    mmmkay, you go back to Skyrim then, err BF1.

If you had written 5-10 percent I would have bought it, but 60 .....
  • lSDIl
    I think the 5-10% that stick out like a sore thumb are the tip of the iceberg. They are the fully developed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ of BF4, but the HIV is far more common, just not as obvious. I mean, the 5-10% aren't exactly trying very hard to remain inconspicuous when you think about it: teleporting, invisible, 800m instakills with pistols, multikills with inanimate objects, illegitimate pickup weapons etc. Those are just the stupid cheaters, the rest have a bit more nouse and use more subtle cheats that are harder to detect, or switch cheats on and off during the game.
  • lSDIl
    The fact that someone can play on say Zavod with an XD-1 Accipter just proves that EA haven't even made an effort to detect cheats themselves.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4745 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    SBLIFX wrote: »
    The fact that someone can play on say Zavod with an XD-1 Accipter just proves that EA haven't even made an effort to detect cheats themselves.

I’ve come back to these forums after a few months of having no interest in this game, and all I see is you polluting almost every thread with complaints about cheaters.
    Why play this game on PC if cheaters get your panties so twisted?
  • lSDIl
    edited March 2018

I’ve come back to these forums after a few months of having no interest in this game, and all I see is you polluting almost every thread with complaints about cheaters.
    Why try divert from the truth? Are you an EA bot or something?

How can someone play on maps with illegitimate weapons and do things like taking objectives before the game even starts without being auto-detected and auto-banned? That was my question, answer it rather than creating smokescreen please.

1) Illegitimate weapons (final stand weapons on non-final stand maps);

2) Taking objectives before the map starts;

3) Teleporting;

4) Invisibility; and

5) Floating.

These are 5 obvious examples of things that even the crappiest, low rent anti-cheat software should detect and auto-ban for. It demonstrates a complete lack of effort by the people behind the game. As long as the cheats buy the game and pay money, they don't care.
  • Turban_Legend80

Why try divert from the truth? Are you an EA bot or something?

How can someone play on maps with illegitimate weapons and do things like taking objectives before the game even starts without being auto-detected and auto-banned? That was my question, answer it rather than creating smokescreen please.

1) Illegitimate weapons (final stand weapons on non-final stand maps);

2) Taking objectives before the map starts;

3) Teleporting;

4) Invisibility; and

5) Floating.

These are 5 obvious examples of things that even the crappiest, low rent anti-cheat software should detect and auto-ban for. It demonstrates a complete lack of effort by the people behind the game. As long as the cheats buy the game and pay money, they don't care.

Yes, I am EA bot. Bibbitybibbitybibbity.
    I know that stuff happens (maybe not quite as much as you make out). But only on PC. The game is very old now, it will receive no further support on any platform.
    If you want to enjoy playing it without coming across cheaters, play on console.
    If you don’t want to play on console, stop polluting these forums with stuff everybody else already knows about. You’re wasting your time.
  • lSDIl
    edited March 2018

I know that stuff happens (maybe not quite as much as you make out). But only on PC. The game is very old now, it will receive no further support on any platform.
    If you want to enjoy playing it without coming across cheaters, play on console.
    If you don’t want to play on console, stop polluting these forums with stuff everybody else already knows about. You’re wasting your time.
    Maybe EA should take note for future games and the age of the game is no excuse, it never received any modicum of auto-cheat-detection at any stage in its life. How come they still sell this 'very old' game and its DLCs but no longer support it? Sell it, sell DLCs, forget about it. Maximum effort into sales, zero effort into support. My comments are at least constructive. Maybe you should stop polluting them with non-constructive comments.

• Turban_Legend80

Maybe EA should take note for future games and the age of the game is no excuse, it never received any modicum of auto-cheat-detection at any stage in its life. How come they still sell this 'very old' game and its DLCs but no longer support it? Sell it, sell DLCs, forget about it. Maximum effort into sales, zero effort into support. My comments are at least constructive. Maybe you should stop polluting them with non-constructive comments.

Apart from the “bibbitybibbitybibbity” comment (that was in response to your suggestion I was an EA bot) what else was non constructive?

And what part of complaining about cheaters on almost every single thread is constructive?
  • lSDIl
    edited March 2018

Apart from the “bibbitybibbitybibbity” comment (that was in response to your suggestion I was an EA bot) what else was non constructive?

And what part of complaining about cheaters on almost every single thread is constructive?
    Well I think the idea is that accurate complaints continue until something is done. Why do you feel the need to silence these complaints? I think all the examples I've given are examples of very obvious cheating that could very easily be detected and result in an immediate autoban, rather than making players suffer and be burdened with the chore of reporting it. The question is why EA/DICE didn't bother even in the slightest to try and address these extremely simple fixes.

• Turban_Legend80

Well I think the idea is that accurate complaints continue until something is done. Why do you feel the need to silence these complaints? I think all the examples I've given are examples of very obvious cheating that could very easily be detected and result in an immediate autoban, rather than making players suffer and be burdened with the chore of reporting it. The question is why EA/DICE didn't bother even in the slightest to try and address these extremely simple fixes.

There are ways to combat cheaters. Record them and send your videos to the appropriate place.

Providing no evidence but your tears on this forum will get you nowhere.
  • lSDIl
    edited March 2018

There are ways to combat cheaters. Record them and send your videos to the appropriate place.

Providing no evidence but your tears on this forum will get you nowhere.
    You expect every instance of someone getting 170 headshots on Shanghai with a XD-1 to have a video made and sent in instead of DICE getting off their lazy mongoloid backsides and writing literally one line of code. Surely that would be a better use of time than tweaking random number algorithms for spread and damage.

There was a video made of it* and posted on YouTube 1 year ago and yet the problem persists in 2018. So, it doesn't seem like sending in videos actually fixes the problem at all, therefore your advice is complete garbage and perhaps you should just shut up, since you don't have anything add besides smokescreen for a job not done.

*And on a ranked server where cheating allegedly doesn't occur.

• pinchylillobster
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    I know I've asked this before, but I never get a clear answer. Let's try again:

How is it that I can play nearly every day and rarely encounter anyone I believe to be cheating, yet some of you can join any server and run into a dozen people players you believe to be cheating.

Have I just been getting lucky over the years, or is it because I'm smart enough to play on ranked servers that stream 3rd party ban lists and have active admins? At the end of the day, DICE isn't going to make changes to BF4. It sucks, but that's how it goes. Make due with what we have, or quit.
  • Turban_Legend80
    Make due with what we have, or quit.

• lSDIl
    DICE should make changes or quit.

And there we have that lie about no cheats on ranked servers again. A quick browse of YouTube reveals otherwise.
  • Turban_Legend80
    DICE should make changes or quit.

And there we have that lie about no cheats on ranked servers again. A quick browse of YouTube reveals otherwise.

He said he plays on ranked servers. He said he rarely encounters cheaters.

That means he has encountered cheaters on ranked servers, but not very often.
    And he plays almost every day.

Where was this “lie about no cheats on ranked servers”?
  • lSDIl

He said he plays on ranked servers. He said he rarely encounters cheaters.

That means he has encountered cheaters on ranked servers, but not very often.
    And he plays almost every day.

Where was this “lie about no cheats on ranked servers”?
    Ranked servers are just as bad, except the cheats are usually more subtle. AEK-971s with no recoil etc. That's what I notice most when watching videos of these so-called pros, weapons with no recoil.

• pinchylillobster
    972 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How is it that I can play nearly every day and rarely encounter anyone I believe to be cheating
    And there we have that lie about no cheats on ranked servers again.

Unsurprisingly, you gloss over key words to try and further your point, and then fail. How about you answer my question instead of side stepping it.

How come you see cheaters everywhere but I don't?

• lSDIl
    I only have to look on YouTube to find people using weapons with no recoil and nobody even calls them out on it.