[ZvG] Zero Virtue Gaming Recruiting PS4!! Join Today!! :)

Burnout2018
9 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
edited March 8
We are (ZvG) Zero Virtue Gaming!!!

We are a chill team that solely plays Team Death Match and Domination and sometimes Conquest. There is no K/D requirement to join the team. i prefer playing with people who are good at being a teamplayer and that can enjoy the game as it is now. Teamwork, communication and having fun is what (ZvG) is looking for in players.

When this team builds up though, we may try to do some clan wars for domination, and maybe conquest. But, that depends if there are any other clans in the community that are willing to do clan wars against us on PS4 or if there are any left that are still active.

If you want to join us, you must meet our following requirements.

- Must be from North America
- Must have a Mic
- Must be able to speak english fluently
- Must be at least level 30 and up

To join, use this link below so you can apply to the team: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/6388447633822968391/
Post edited by Burnout2018 on

Comments

• Burnout2018
    edited March 5
    If you want to know more about what we will do in the future or if you want to join, you can always add me on PSN mr_nowhere2099
  • Burnout2018
    i may be the only member so far, but that will change later on. Any of you reading this can change that. As we all know, this is how a team starts after all xD
  • Burnout2018
    BUMP!!
  • Burnout2018
    bump!!
  • mccathney
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    hey im looking to join your clan, please invite mccathney
  • Burnout2018
    sure thing bro!! Welcome to ZvG!! :) Add me on PSN mr_nowhere2099
  • mccathney
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    thank You will do..
  • Burnout2018
    We are currently looking for players who are strictly focused on infantry and play the following gamemodes, (Team Death Match and Domination.) You also need to have a MIC for COMMUNICATION and TEAMWORK. And you must speak english fluently. There is no K/D requirement, so anyone can join really.

Once we have our team built, we will do clan wars against other teams that focus upon those modes. (I have some teams listed already that are active in these modes.)

We will also have practices held where we practice against each other and go over strategies, improve on our gungame and our movements to enhance our gameplay.
  • Burnout2018
    BUMP!! Come on down and give our team a try. You can apply here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/platoons/view/6388447633822968391/