You were kicked by Punkbuster

Comments

• scrubsbechubs
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    "When practical, EA will notify you of the action it will take in response to violations of these rules or breach of this Agreement."

Has anyone been informed of their violation by EA? Just curious...
    If it was an account ban, you would have been notified. If it's a PunkBuster ban, you have to appeal to EvenBalance.
    EA teams do not have the ability to overturn or investigate PunkBuster bans as that is on their system.

-Braddock512-

Thanks for the reply. Do you think EA should step in and do something about this wave of PB bans occurring? This is an EA games AAA title after all. Obviously, EB has dropped the ball and is doing a terrible job recently. As such, this surely has the potential to negatively effect EA's PC gaming populous. I, for example, own BF3 & BF4 on PC and the xboxone. My son plays the xboxone version mainly. If these false positives are not rectified, why in the world would I buy another EA game or promote their products?
  • scrubsbechubs
    MostKnife wrote: »
    Hmm, I recognise you Dutchy. This morning I too got Violation [GAMEHACK] #88001. Tried turning off anti virus, reinstalling PB,I was getting the 2 minute kicks It appears to have turned into a permanent ban now.
    https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1834633849

Strange how arrogant this site is by saying 100% cheat. 100% wrong

Hey Mostknife - spinejam here from BF4. I recognize you as well, remember your knife fondly! lol

Not sure what to think of this mess - maybe that server we all played on screwed us over and leaked our information?
  • MostKnife
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yes thanks, I did that yesterday. This looks like a long road....

Hey Mostknife - spinejam here from BF4. I recognize you as well, remember your knife fondly! lol

Not sure what to think of this mess - maybe that server we all played on screwed us over and leaked our information?
    I think you broke something with all that airburst mate, plus my will to live a few times.

• RHRiflehood
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Just repair game . right click.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    "When practical, EA will notify you of the action it will take in response to violations of these rules or breach of this Agreement."

If it was an account ban, you would have been notified. If it's a PunkBuster ban, you have to appeal to EvenBalance.
    EA teams do not have the ability to overturn or investigate PunkBuster bans as that is on their system.

-Braddock512-

Thanks for the reply. Do you think EA should step in and do something about this wave of PB bans occurring? This is an EA games AAA title after all. Obviously, EB has dropped the ball and is doing a terrible job recently. As such, this surely has the potential to negatively effect EA's PC gaming populous. I, for example, own BF3 & BF4 on PC and the xboxone. My son plays the xboxone version mainly. If these false positives are not rectified, why in the world would I buy another EA game or promote their products?

You're just assuming they are false positives, have you been banned also? Just asking as if you were banned then you would know what you'd been running or if you had been cheating or not then you can state your case.
  • Vic_dutchy
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Hmm, I recognise you Dutchy. This morning I too got Violation [GAMEHACK] #88001. Tried turning off anti virus, reinstalling PB,I was getting the 2 minute kicks It appears to have turned into a permanent ban now.
    https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1834633849

Strange how arrogant this site is by saying 100% cheat. 100% wrong
    Yeah you i remember (sorry to spinejam again) you took my tags a few times.Saw your name on the list,it's too bad this can go on. Get the feeling punkbuster is to arrogant to look into their anti cheat software.Hope EA will keep it out of the next one too.
  • Kanmanhei
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    ^ Guilty without trial. Yup. I must be a big fat cheater.

Try harder bud. Me feelings aren't hurt when I know the truth.

Hey, you filthy cheating scum. Still remember me? No? See page 5 please.

Now did you enjoy your ban now? >:)

You said that I was cheating before, now you got karma. :)
  • Vic_dutchy
    edited March 2018
    @Kanmanhei,don't be so salty,alot here are talking about this for their legit reasons. Kicking someone who's down isn't very funny.
    See now (page 5) that you're in the same pickle,sorry for you,but that comment still doesn't help.

• Kanmanhei
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Vic_dutchy wrote: »
    @Kanmanhei,don't be so salty,alot here are talking about this for their legit reasons. Kicking someone who's down isn't very funny.
    See now (page 5) that you're in the same pickle,sorry for you,but that comment still doesn't help.

Did you read the page 5 carefully? @RustedRoot kicked me first, okay? He said I was cheating, insulted and laughed at me.

And now he got the same situation ban.

That's so funny.
  • scrubsbechubs

-Braddock512-

You're just assuming they are false positives, have you been banned also? Just asking as if you were banned then you would know what you'd been running or if you had been cheating or not then you can state your case.

I'm not assuming anything and I believe a lot of members here have a no mercy attitude toward the accused. Surely there are people that have cheated and deserve to be banned. For the record, my account "spinejam" was PB banned on 03/26/2018. Fact: I do not cheat - that's it! Unfortunately, the way this system is set up, all I can do is appeal and wait for however long it takes.

I hope EB realizes this and clears my name expeditiously so I can play the game I have enjoyed for many years.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    642 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member

-Braddock512-

I'm not assuming anything and I believe a lot of members here have a no mercy attitude toward the accused. Surely there are people that have cheated and deserve to be banned. For the record, my account "spinejam" was PB banned on 03/26/2018. Fact: I do not cheat - that's it! Unfortunately, the way this system is set up, all I can do is appeal and wait for however long it takes.

I hope EB realizes this and clears my name expeditiously so I can play the game I have enjoyed for many years.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up.

Thought it was important to know from which standpoint your comments originate from.
  • Vic_dutchy
    Kanmanhei wrote: »

Did you read the page 5 carefully? @RustedRoot kicked me first, okay?

Yes i did,he was commenting on someone called "kikokan" which comment you chose to quote and point at yourself.He was just responding to you like you we're that "kikokan" and not realising you we're someone else.
  • SpoolaZ
    171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

-Braddock512-

Cheaters does not have mercy on anyone, selfish as they are, they are like the thief who has been taken on a deed saying, I have not taken anything.
    There are those who have acted badly in the opposite direction, mocking them as saying that there are cheaters and great opportunities to buy artificial skill when one's own abilities are not enough.
    In that case, I think members have more understanding, than the thiefs or cheaters.
  • HairOffTheDog
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think the really frustrating part besides being banned unfairly, is the lack of communication, or more specifically the time to get a reply. My last reply from Alex J was 3 weeks ago today. I've added some additional info, asked a couple questions, and offered to help them get to the bottom of this in any way that would help. Maybe no news is good news, hard to say, I just wish we knew they were taking a serious look at this to determine what else is at play here.
  • HairOffTheDog
    58 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Anyone know of any other forums discussing this 88001 topic? Looking for as much info as I can get on the subject.
  • MostKnife
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited April 2018
    This thread is probably not helped that it is not titled ' Violation [GAMEHACK] #88001 '

I see the person who started it is now unbanned. (if only I was pretty)

The good news is MANY people are now being banned by this. Be interesting to see if Pc bf4 attendance stats are taking a hit yet

https://ggc-stream.net/banlist/info/41/page/1/game/Battlefield+4

The only thing that changed on my pc was GeForce experience installed.

Edit..
    Just noticed on this ban I am said to be based United States (I am UK), I don't use a VPN at all on this machine. I do use software VPN on a streaming machine on the tv downstairs.
    I remember in my COD2 day's TS3 sometimes said I was from US. Maybe?

4th up from bottom
    https://www.ggc-stream.net/banlist/info/41/game/Battlefield+4
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited April 2018
    @LOLGotYerTags - Can you check my IP history for me? I'm 99.9% sure my account was not compromised, but I'd like to be sure.

I'm 2 hours south of Chicago on Comcact/Xfinity internet service.

Also, if OP is unbanned now, I'd like to know the story on that.

Thanks!
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    857 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2018
    I know I said I would not respond anymore.. But damn it's difficult.. Really my last response here as I see some false info leak in.. I think the OP was never banned, at least he hasn't responded anymore since @DIRTYGreeny pointed to the usual error codes PB gives.. There also were never any bans logged on his GUID. It seems that OP's thread got hijacked.

↓Thanks Greeny for adding the part about OP's grav xD
  • DIRTYGreeny
    edited April 2018
    This thread is probably not helped that it is not titled ' Violation [GAMEHACK] #88001 '

I see the person who started it is now unbanned. (if only I was pretty)

The issue the OP had was not because of a ban via a violation, the thread side tracked into actual punkbuster bans starting with the very second post which turned out to be a global ban rather than just what was needed to solve a general punkbuster kick (i.e punkbuster A not starting).

Edit: ah I forgot and also on the first page it was established that OPs avatar isn't the person behind the account.
  • Vic_dutchy
    edited April 2018

The good news is MANY people are now being banned by this. Be interesting to see if Pc bf4 attendance stats are taking a hit yet

https://ggc-stream.net/banlist/info/41/page/1/game/Battlefield+4

Strangely enough am i not on that list .... still am banned for two minutes at first ,then global ban. Am on BF4DB btw,which only follows punkbuster in this case.

Does everyone with this have an Nvidia gpu?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!