You were kicked by Punkbuster

Comments

• scrubsbechubs
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm not talking about linking, thats only bf4db servers. What Im saying is that something on your old pc caused your account to be banned for cheating, so you used a new account on the same PC without checking it out first?

I've never been banned, but I can state with certainty If I did, I wouldnt just buy a new account and play on the same setup.

Respectfully, ...I did ask questions - I sought out a resolution for a few days without a peep from anyone. March 26th was my spinejam ban - April 1st, I purchased BF4 Premium from Amazon for XrbeX account which I have owned for years. That's five days of waiting.

In addition, unbeknownst to you I've been building custom gaming PC's for 20+ years. I happen to know what's running on my computer and it certainly wasn't a cheat or "gamehack" like what has been assessed. I've messaged Alex at EB, but he really doesn't know anything but that a "gamehack" violation was triggered. Furthermore, if EB silently monitors you for a period of time prior to your ban, shouldn't there be some record available to dissect the offending application? Never in my life have I come across such a ridiculous assumption of guilt with no supporting evidence. EB's business model - I'm supposed to provide evidence to exonerate myself? ...and as a customer, I can't imagine any new company would be able to survive with such a terrible customer service experience.
    Post edited by scrubsbechubs on
  • scrubsbechubs
    Question: My daughter has BF4 on her laptop. If she comes over to play online, will she be subject to a bf4db.com ban as well due to the home network's IP? Thankfully, ...she probably won't play it since she's a Steam gamer! :)
  • BurtTheBlueberry
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Question: My daughter has BF4 on her laptop. If she comes over to play online, will she be subject to a bf4db.com ban as well due to the home network's IP? Thankfully, ...she probably won't play it since she's a Steam gamer! :)

No not likely. Its simple enough to determine the accounts aren't linked
  • Vic_dutchy
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

No not likely. Its simple enough to determine the accounts aren't linked
    You tell me what linked my accounts then? Only thing i can think of is ip adress.Not the pc/lan adress,but the wan adress ( the one that the outside world sees).
  • BurtTheBlueberry
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    In your case ip was probably a determining factor. Evidence that the two accounts are owned by different people already exists however so there is no risk of the accounts being linked

Edit: I’d like to make it clear that I personally believe that some of the players in this thread who have been affected by the pb ban and Bf4db are in fact innocent, your case included Vic. However my opinion has no bearing on banning or clearing players. Either there is or there isn’t enough evidence to support a ban. Since PB is an official EA anti cheat, we consider their data to be valid for a ban just as ggc, aci, and pbbans do. I hope a false positive is found so the bans leveled against the affected players and alt accounts can be lifted
  • MascotteSlim
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2018
    I just got a PB Ban with GAME HACK #86001! I've played last night, wanted to play again this evening but was kicked after a few seconds in-game. 3 players have had the same ban, same type of ban, within the same half an hour I did. I dont f-ing get this!

I changed my ID from C3240 to MascotteSlim before I played, thats the only thing thats different.
  • kirofs
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    UP
    yeap i got banned too....mystery for me. I've never cheated NEVER!
  • the_tecknoxx_
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just got a PB Ban with GAME HACK #86001! I've played last night, wanted to play again this evening but was kicked after a few seconds in-game. 3 players have had the same ban, same type of ban, within the same half an hour I did. I dont f-ing get this!

I changed my ID from C3240 to MascotteSlim before I played, thats the only thing thats different.

press appeal my ban : https://www.pbbans.com/mbi-view-ban-417308.html
  • RustedRoot
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I'm not talking about linking, thats only bf4db servers. What Im saying is that something on your old pc caused your account to be banned for cheating, so you used a new account on the same PC without checking it out first?

I've never been banned, but I can state with certainty If I did, I wouldnt just buy a new account and play on the same setup.

Respectfully, ...I did ask questions - I sought out a resolution for a few days without a peep from anyone. March 26th was my spinejam ban - April 1st, I purchased BF4 Premium from Amazon for XrbeX account which I have owned for years. That's five days of waiting.

In addition, unbeknownst to you I've been building custom gaming PC's for 20+ years. I happen to know what's running on my computer and it certainly wasn't a cheat or "gamehack" like what has been assessed. I've messaged Alex at EB, but he really doesn't know anything but that a "gamehack" violation was triggered. Furthermore, if EB silently monitors you for a period of time prior to your ban, shouldn't there be some record available to dissect the offending application? Never in my life have I come across such a ridiculous assumption of guilt with no supporting evidence. EB's business model - I'm supposed to provide evidence to exonerate myself? ...and as a customer, I can't imagine any new company would be able to survive with such a terrible customer service experience.

Same thing here. Been building custom PC's for 20+ years and I too know EXACTLY everything ever installed on my personal computers. I know for a FACT that there has never been any cheat of any kind loaded on any computer I've built and played BF games on. Yet, EB is Judge Jury and Executioner and does not have to provide ANY proof as to what actually triggered the violation to the accused.

Guilty without Proof. Not a world I want to live in. Anyone else?
  • MostKnife
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I don't get much time for gaming now a days , but do enjoy the odd game of Bf4 at the weekend. I still have not received any reply with regards to my ticket and that was weeks ago. I feel a little let down by customer support in this situation. Will I buy another punkbuster game ... No.. Will I buy another EA game ... probably not .. will I make a difference .. probably not, but it will make me feel better.

A modest EA purchase history of BF4 x2 , Battlefront and Bf1.
  • kirofs
    Any progress with appealing global ban? I posted few days ago and, so far, nothing.
  • mr_sparkle2000
    edited May 2018
    Ok, problem is the punkbuster and they tell me that the solution is to appeal on the official page. But we pay for a game, you have to guarantee that we can play it. this is 9C2XUft.jpg
  • StarscreamUK
    7521 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    You can still play it.

You can play the campaign, you can play on servers not running punkbuster.

Check the tos, there is NO guarantee on online multiplayer, that service can be withdrawn.
  • RustedRoot
    Been over a month and I have received ZERO response from EB.
  • scrubsbechubs
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    Been over a month and I have received ZERO response from EB.

Time to give it up brother! Alex J @EB doesn't give a rat's azz about you nor your account. If he did, don't you think you would have heard something by now???
  • RustedRoot
    ^ I agree. Well, this was the last EA game I will ever buy.

Good luck all!
  • mr_sparkle2000
    gracias , la pagina bf4d no se que me puso ban permanete por la imagen que subi , estan re locos compadres . Pero cuando llame a los de EA para cerrar mi cuenta , ahi se va a pudrir todo.
  • the_tecknoxx_
    172 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    gracias , la pagina bf4d no se que me puso ban permanete por la imagen que subi , estan re locos compadres . Pero cuando llame a los de EA para cerrar mi cuenta , ahi se va a pudrir todo.

you need to appeal your ban with evenbalance

https://i.imgur.com/mQqAt9f.png

• SpoolaZ
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2018
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    ^ I agree. Well, this was the last EA game I will ever buy.

Good luck all!

[baiting removed]
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14210 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @SpoolaZ
    Don't flame or bait.

This discussion has been closed.