You were kicked by Punkbuster

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    6630 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    He has a global guid ban.
  • claudio11santos
    69 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Nobody found the solution to this Bug? many people have the same problem, punkbuster is banning everyone for no reason
  • StarscreamUK
    6630 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It isn't banning everyone for no reason. They say it is not a bug, or in error. You need to take it up with them.
  • Kiplings_Error_3
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited July 2018
    Nobody found the solution to this Bug? many people have the same problem, punkbuster is banning everyone for no reason

What im gonna say is gonna ruffle a few feathers and upset a few also. But i don't care. We are all adults and have our own opinions. But some of us didn't come down in the last shower.
    There is always a solution. Don't use anything that could and has got you banned (only you know what that is). Many have the same problem, yes. But i for one don't think that there is no smoke without fire..
    In that i mean there has to be something that got you all banned. Punkbuster / Evenbalance are not gonna say "oh lets start a ban wave and we'll just pick players at random and ban them." Don't be stupid.
    This thread has been running since March, but there were reports on BF4DB from January for the 52120 code. So why the 3 month difference before people started crying here?
    Now you ain't gonna come here and say "Oh i was banned because i was cheating what can i do?" No you come here and say "I wasn't cheating" and blame it on a false detection or something like that.
    What the truth is Only those that were banned know why. How are we also to believe any that say "i don't cheat" etc. When you can read through the pages of this forum and any other forums that deal with bans (BF4DB, 247Fairplay etc) and they are littered with appeals saying the same thing. (If you read them how many of those do you believe????)
    PB found something then they also found that something on all the others that got caught up with the same ban.. Be it the 86001, 88001, and 52120 bans.
    Someone from Evenbalance has posted in these pages saying that they are correct bans. Also seems that BF4DB contacted Evenbalance about the same issue and were told the same thing. https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/pb-codes-86001-88001-and-52120-1636?page=2
    Also what i have noticed is that a lot of those banned are rank 120+ with a lot of hours, im not saying all but a vast majority, there doesnt seem to be many new low hour low ranks, what does that say?????
    Post edited by Kiplings_Error_3 on
  • claudio11santos

it's a shame that there are ignorant people who do not understand that a program can go wrong, the example here in previous pages where one player smiled from the other's face for taking the ban and a few months later he went through the same problem, I would not have to fight so much for something if it was wrong, there are several videos on youtube that prove that Punkbuster BUGOU is banning you for no reason, including players known for playing well and such, what makes me sad is to see members accuse something that we did not do, instead of encouraging and helping to solve the Bug you throw stones as if we were guilty, it's very sad this = /, and please I ask that if it is not to help, nor to comment, thank you!
  • claudio11santos
    From the moment the even balance says she has no evidence she can not keep the ban, if it were the police would lock anyone in the street without any evidence, this can not happen, game for 2 years, never had problems, have players that are taking ban even being more than 4 months without playing, when it comes back this banned, has player that leads ban the first day of game after buy, there are several reports on google, blogs and gamer's pages about this, that punkbuster is banning no reason for any fault, to ban someone there have to be evidence or motives, to accuse me of aimbot is hilarious, I only know to play vehicles, playing infantry I am a **** anybody can realize this, I wanted a solution a lot, because I paid for game and wanted to play again, EA does not support any, even balance is not supported, only a robot called Alex that sends the same message to everyone who tries to appeal = /
  • BigF33t_13
    6496 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    it's a shame that there are ignorant people who do not understand that a program can go wrong, the example here in previous pages where one player smiled from the other's face for taking the ban and a few months later he went through the same problem, I would not have to fight so much for something if it was wrong, there are several videos on youtube that prove that Punkbuster BUGOU is banning you for no reason, including players known for playing well and such, what makes me sad is to see members accuse something that we did not do, instead of encouraging and helping to solve the Bug you throw stones as if we were guilty, it's very sad this = /, and please I ask that if it is not to help, nor to comment, thank you!

It's not a bug. They already said that. There will be no "fix". Yes, a program can go wrong. Punkbuster has several times. And each time it's been acknowledged and corrected. This isn't one of those situations.
  • caveiraa06
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Não consegui identificar qual o motivo do meu banimento , mas ressalto que, nunca utilizei e não utilizo de qualquer programa malicioso (hack) neste ou em qualquer outro jogo para me beneficiar, pois não concordo com estas "artimanhas". Não faço nem ideia de onde localizar estes tipos de programas.
    A Even Balance se recursa a passar informações sobre o ocorrido, passando sempre a mesma “ladainha” de que houve alguma interferência qualquer no funcionamento normal do PunkBuster, mesmo insistindo várias vezes, além de não haver nenhum código de erro vinculado ao banimento. Isto não é e nem deve ser suficiente para uma punição deste nível. Até porque paguei pelo jogo. Já pedi várias explicações de como isto poderia ter ocorrido ou de como me beneficiei no jogo.
    Esta falta de explicação objetiva da Even Balance e a insistência em passar a mesma informação de interferência no funcionamento do Punkbuster demonstram a fragilidade do sistema e que o mesmo pode estar repleto de falhas e bugs, provocando banimentos inexplicáveis e sem cabimento, além da falta de detectar objetivamente o que possa vir a ter provocado esta interferência ou de como um jogador estaria se beneficiando injustamente nos jogos. Também que, qualquer simples e inofensivo aplicativo pode causar estas más interpretações do PunkBuster. Até porque, há um tempo atrás mais de 217 jogadores não foram banidos pela má interpretação do PunkBuster devido a uma simples atualização do Origin?
    Trata-se de uma injustiça, vinculada há uma pessoa que não é hacker e que nunca praticou nenhuma artimanha no jogo. O ponto principal e que está em jogo é que um jogador está sendo punido sem no final das contas ter feito absolutamente nada, pois nós jogadores não temos nenhuma condição de emitir contra provas sem uma acusação direta ou até provar algo no escuro.

tenho 42 anos, não sei ....e não tenho interesse em burlar as regras do jogo.... e por favor peço que se não for para ajudar, nao atrapalhe , obrigado !
    Desta forma, peço o apoio de vocês para a resolução deste problema.

I was not able to identify the reason for my ban, but I point out that I have never used and used any malicious program (hack) in this or any other game to benefit me, because I do not agree with these "tricks". I have no idea where to locate these types of programs.
    Even Balance refuses to pass information on what happened, always passing the same "litany" that there was some interference in the normal operation of PunkBuster, even insisting several times, and there is no error code linked to the ban. This is not and should not be enough for a punishment of this level. Even because I paid for the game. I have already asked for several explanations of how this might have occurred or how I benefited from the game.
    Even Balance's lack of objective explanation and the insistence on passing the same interference information on Punkbuster's operation demonstrate the fragility of the system and that it may be full of flaws and bugs, causing unexplained and uncharacteristic banishment, and the lack of to objectively detect what might have caused this interference or how a player would be unfairly benefiting from the matches. Also, any simple and harmless application can cause these misinterpretations of PunkBuster. Why, some time ago, more than 217 players were not banned because of PunkBuster's misinterpretation due to a simple upgrade from Origin?
    It is an injustice, linked to a person who is not a hacker and who has never played any trick in the game. The main point at stake is that a player is being punished without having done anything at all, as we players have no condition to issue against evidence without a direct charge or even to prove something in the dark.

I am 42 years old, I do not know .... and I have no interest in circumventing the rules of the game .... and please I ask that if it is not to help, do not disturb, thank you!
    In this way, I personally support you in solving this problem.
  • claudio11santos
    caveiraa06 wrote: »
    Não consegui identificar qual o motivo do meu banimento , mas ressalto que, nunca utilizei e não utilizo de qualquer programa malicioso (hack) neste ou em qualquer outro jogo para me beneficiar, pois não concordo com estas "artimanhas". Não faço nem ideia de onde localizar estes tipos de programas.
    A Even Balance se recursa a passar informações sobre o ocorrido, passando sempre a mesma “ladainha” de que houve alguma interferência qualquer no funcionamento normal do PunkBuster, mesmo insistindo várias vezes, além de não haver nenhum código de erro vinculado ao banimento. Isto não é e nem deve ser suficiente para uma punição deste nível. Até porque paguei pelo jogo. Já pedi várias explicações de como isto poderia ter ocorrido ou de como me beneficiei no jogo.
    Esta falta de explicação objetiva da Even Balance e a insistência em passar a mesma informação de interferência no funcionamento do Punkbuster demonstram a fragilidade do sistema e que o mesmo pode estar repleto de falhas e bugs, provocando banimentos inexplicáveis e sem cabimento, além da falta de detectar objetivamente o que possa vir a ter provocado esta interferência ou de como um jogador estaria se beneficiando injustamente nos jogos. Também que, qualquer simples e inofensivo aplicativo pode causar estas más interpretações do PunkBuster. Até porque, há um tempo atrás mais de 217 jogadores não foram banidos pela má interpretação do PunkBuster devido a uma simples atualização do Origin?
    Trata-se de uma injustiça, vinculada há uma pessoa que não é hacker e que nunca praticou nenhuma artimanha no jogo. O ponto principal e que está em jogo é que um jogador está sendo punido sem no final das contas ter feito absolutamente nada, pois nós jogadores não temos nenhuma condição de emitir contra provas sem uma acusação direta ou até provar algo no escuro.

tenho 42 anos, não sei ....e não tenho interesse em burlar as regras do jogo.... e por favor peço que se não for para ajudar, nao atrapalhe , obrigado !
    Desta forma, peço o apoio de vocês para a resolução deste problema.

I was not able to identify the reason for my ban, but I point out that I have never used and used any malicious program (hack) in this or any other game to benefit me, because I do not agree with these "tricks". I have no idea where to locate these types of programs.
    Even Balance refuses to pass information on what happened, always passing the same "litany" that there was some interference in the normal operation of PunkBuster, even insisting several times, and there is no error code linked to the ban. This is not and should not be enough for a punishment of this level. Even because I paid for the game. I have already asked for several explanations of how this might have occurred or how I benefited from the game.
    Even Balance's lack of objective explanation and the insistence on passing the same interference information on Punkbuster's operation demonstrate the fragility of the system and that it may be full of flaws and bugs, causing unexplained and uncharacteristic banishment, and the lack of to objectively detect what might have caused this interference or how a player would be unfairly benefiting from the matches. Also, any simple and harmless application can cause these misinterpretations of PunkBuster. Why, some time ago, more than 217 players were not banned because of PunkBuster's misinterpretation due to a simple upgrade from Origin?
    It is an injustice, linked to a person who is not a hacker and who has never played any trick in the game. The main point at stake is that a player is being punished without having done anything at all, as we players have no condition to issue against evidence without a direct charge or even to prove something in the dark.

I am 42 years old, I do not know .... and I have no interest in circumventing the rules of the game .... and please I ask that if it is not to help, do not disturb, thank you!
    In this way, I personally support you in solving this problem.

we are together in this fight, unfortunately instead of helping appear fools to the point of accusing agent and stay in favor of a bugged program that is banning everyone for no reason, I hope one day they solve the Bug and release our account again to play again as we always play without problems, who can help, thank you, if not to help and be accusing unfairly, please please do not comment on the forum
  • claudio11santos
    BigF33t_13 wrote: »

It's not a bug. They already said that. There will be no "fix". Yes, a program can go wrong. Punkbuster has several times. And each time it's been acknowledged and corrected. This isn't one of those situations.

if they say you're gay, is that true? Why do you believe them and do not believe us that we need help? , please, I do not have time to discuss this, I'm stating that it's a bug because I've never used anything and I've been banned, what do you tell me about it?
  • StarscreamUK
    Well I will tell you this.

Do not call us ignorant, nor fools.

We are not accusing you of anything, nobody on this forum can help you, indeed calling us ignorant and fools isnt going to entice anyone to be on your side.

1. you got banned, appeal to evenbalance
    2. they are the ONLY ones who can deal with this.
    3. see point 1.
  • claudio11santos
    Well I will tell you this.

Do not call us ignorant, nor fools.

We are not accusing you of anything, nobody on this forum can help you, indeed calling us ignorant and fools isnt going to entice anyone to be on your side.

1. you got banned, appeal to evenbalance
    2. they are the ONLY ones who can deal with this.
    3. see point 1.

from the moment the guy says it's not a bug, he's calling me a liar, and when he says that '' if it's banned because it's done something, '' it's ignorance to me, I'm not a child, I have no reason to lie, if I am fighting for the cause, it is because I value my money, here in Brazil everything is more difficult and more expensive, I work hard to buy things, and I do not think it's fair to take something I did not do it, because of a bug in the program, just please do not accuse people with no evidence, and you're being ironic ordering to go on even balance calls for prohibition because everyone knows incluse I posted right up that it's a robot that answers the ticket appeal, only who can help is the EA, because the punkbuster not in some support = (
  • StarscreamUK
    H's right, it isn't a bug. He isnt calling you a liar either because you ARE banned. Evenbalance banned you, evenbalance confirmed it is NOTa bug, nor is it an error.

I am being ironic?

No I am telling you what to do. You appeal to even balance. Thats it. EA cannot do anything for you, because you are NOT banned on EA systems. You are banned from playing on any server using punkbuster.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!