Please just one game we're not all capped in the first 5 minutes

Saddisticspeller
853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
No other comment, but please man I just want to play 1 game where my team can figure out how the analog sticks work.

Comments

• Sixclicks
    4434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 8
    No other comment, but please man I just want to play 1 game where my team can figure out how the analog sticks work.

Analog sticks? Are those those round thingies that stick out of the controller? I play with the D-pad.

But yes, some better balance would be nice (on PC too).
  • Imabaka70
    2367 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    In general when I search for a game on the server browser I tend to pick one with 2-5 in a queue.

Not always but I seem to have decent luck find a server that will have good games.

Tonight we had 2 games that were 1000-840ish and one that was 1000-996. The last game of the night was 1000-900.

Though the servers being horridly in balanced is why I've been playing operations more.
  • Saddisticspeller
    Sixclicks wrote: »

Analog sticks? Are those those round thingies that stick out of the controller? I play with the D-pad.

But yes, some better balance would be nice (on PC too).

Played so many all caps, went through 4 where my team was getting all capped then 3 where we all capped them.

Only options are bored or annoyed what a great game.
  • Airborne_Creed17
    191 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Should of know dice LA s "fix" was going to bust. They couldn't fix something to save their jobs
  • WetFishDB
    1648 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I genuinely believe TTK2 has stuffed up the team balance even further (both directly and indirectly). It feels increasingly rare that a game is actually close any more. It's almost always one team utterly demolishing the other.
  • CS-2107
    1428 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    WetFishDB wrote: »
    I genuinely believe TTK2 has stuffed up the team balance even further (both directly and indirectly). It feels increasingly rare that a game is actually close any more. It's almost always one team utterly demolishing the other.

I agree on that. Even tho I like TTK2.0 in general and what it has done to the variaty in weapons. But I see way more baserapes since the update came out. Even on Quentins Scar and Amiens, where I used to never see a spawntrap before...
  • Gforce81
    3537 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I swear I've seen a huge increase in players not doing anything

And I don't mean just general not-so-good blueberry style, like literally doing nothing most of the game

Played a few games last night, getting smashed the whole time, check the scoreboard expecting to be >5 players short like usual, and no, we're only 1 guy short

But the bottom 6 guys on my team have 0 kills, 0 deaths, and 0 points.

And this is about 60% of the way through a match. WTF is going on here? I used to think people were just idle, boosting for BP's when they used to be randomly awarded.

But now that we progress towards BP's, I have no explanation for these AFK players. They must be moving a little here and there, otherwise the game would kick them
  • spartanx169x
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I saw this happen to another game but for a different reason. and that game is Halo 5. 343 in their infinite wisdom thought it was a good idea to let people have parties of 12 for their premier gametype-Warzone. 12 being a full team. Sounds good in theory, But what they didn't count on was the most parties tend to be more dedicated players thus more skilled. the results were blow out matches. as time went on it became more common from like 1 in 10 to 15 matches to more than half. They would just destroy teams of solo players. the end result was that it ran off all but the most dedicated solo players. 343 finally reduced to parties to 6 to no avail and It did not stop the dominating of parties. they completely succeeded in running off almost all but the harcore players.

My point is, if something is not done soon and i mean within a couple of weeks its going to seriously impact the population and will never recover. That should scare them on how it could impact BF2018 sales. start seeing people on IGN and others start talking about how this game has been destroyed and it will have an impact. count on it.
  • Saddisticspeller
    Gforce81 wrote: »

And I don't mean just general not-so-good blueberry style, like literally doing nothing most of the game

Played a few games last night, getting smashed the whole time, check the scoreboard expecting to be >5 players short like usual, and no, we're only 1 guy short

And this is about 60% of the way through a match. WTF is going on here? I used to think people were just idle, boosting for BP's when they used to be randomly awarded.

But now that we progress towards BP's, I have no explanation for these AFK players. They must be moving a little here and there, otherwise the game would kick them

Probably just someone filling in for yet another person who left (don't blame em the) so it makes it seem they did nothing. Remember you get points for doing literaly nothing in CQ.
  • obisearch
    692 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Played five blowout matches in a row last night with me on recieving end for 3 of them.
    Not fun either way, I don't enjoy spawn trapping people or vice versa.
  • spartanx169x
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Probably just someone filling in for yet another person who left (don't blame em the) so it makes it seem they did nothing. Remember you get points for doing literaly nothing in CQ.

Agreed, the low ones got dumped in there mid match and decided they just didn't feel like finding another server but just decided to wait it out. go spinning in the spawn area till its over, go pee, get something to drink, get a snack then start the next game.
  • Sixclicks
    4434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Probably players that either just joined the game or they're waiting in the spawn screen spamming that switch teams button in hopes of getting on the other team.
  • gpkgpk
    269 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 8
    CS-2107 wrote: »
    WetFishDB wrote: »

I agree on that. Even tho I like TTK2.0 in general and what it has done to the variaty in weapons. But I see way more baserapes since the update came out. Even on Quentins Scar and Amiens, where I used to never see a spawntrap before...

Absolutely, this is a direct impact of TTK 2.0 and many ppl had predicted this outcome as well.
    The maps clearly weren't meant for TTK 2 and the number of landslide/spawn traps has gone up dramatically and fun has gone down.
    DICE LA really screwed the pooch here and made the game significantly worse.

gpk
  • kreepypriest
    262 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    if the team of droolers are content on sniping or defending the pitiful home flag i’ll
    mess around and see how far i can crawl before being shot or bayonet charged.
  • DankDope99
    541 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    OP was probably playing conquest assault as attackers

Wonders why his team is all capped right away
  • Monranian
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I saw this happen to another game but for a different reason. and that game is Halo 5. 343 in their infinite wisdom thought it was a good idea to let people have parties of 12 for their premier gametype-Warzone. 12 being a full team. Sounds good in theory, But what they didn't count on was the most parties tend to be more dedicated players thus more skilled. the results were blow out matches. as time went on it became more common from like 1 in 10 to 15 matches to more than half. They would just destroy teams of solo players. the end result was that it ran off all but the most dedicated solo players. 343 finally reduced to parties to 6 to no avail and It did not stop the dominating of parties. they completely succeeded in running off almost all but the harcore players.

My point is, if something is not done soon and i mean within a couple of weeks its going to seriously impact the population and will never recover. That should scare them on how it could impact BF2018 sales. start seeing people on IGN and others start talking about how this game has been destroyed and it will have an impact. count on it.

Agree with your points, but not sure if such a playerbase pressure will ever happen... And then, of course, EA gets people to buy the next BF title again.

• Saddisticspeller
    edited March 9
    DankDope99 wrote: »

Yeah no, I know the difference between conquest and conquest assualt you patronizing twit.

Actually I just played a round we were attacking on Caporetto, we all capped them and won in less then 10 minutes.
    Post edited by Saddisticspeller on
  • DankDope99

Yeah no, I know the difference between conquest and conquest assualt you patronizing twit.

Actually I just played a round we were attacking on Caporetto, we all capped them and won in less then 10 minutes.

Hey let's watch the name calling and personal attacks
  • Saddisticspeller

Acts condescending then complains about name calling.

Never change internet, never change.
  • DankDope99

Acts condescending then complains about name calling.

Never change internet, never change.

It's not my fault you can't take a joke bud