Stupid new BOMBERS are ruining the game!!

cyberpunk2007
0 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited March 9
Did no body tested them?? My god, they are so stupidily powerful!! It is so frustrating to be about to capture a flag or to take a position and... BAM! two squads completely wiped out with one single unload of these ridiculous planes!!

It doesn’t help the little to no damage you cause them with ordinary weapons, I have unloaded two F complete clips of support weapons for a total of 9 points of damage.

I convinced some of my friends to buy the game recently, and after some very frustrating gameplays where they were erased several times by one of those things, they don’t want to play anymore.

Now the question is: how friggin long is Dice going to take to fix this mess?? Even Jackfrags uploaded a video on YouTube pointing at this issue.

Two weeks ago, I reported my stats are Zero in the customize soldier screen and nothing has happened since then.

Comments

• BEFLAR
    418 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They already starting to nerf it. Plane now spawn with half health.

• KingRofty
    365 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I blame jackfrags for this whole mess. He posted a video about the heavy bomberr & how easy it is to get cheap kills with it on YouTube, showing every man and his dog just how easy it is & how to do it.

I still think he did it mainly to see how many of his subscribers would start abusing it & how big of a YTer he is.

It was totally irresponsible, as he has close to 3 million subscribers & surely a lot of them would have watched the video.

Unsubscribed from his channel the day after he posted the video.
  • faponit
    205 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    KingRofty wrote: »

It was totally irresponsible, .

I know right ? Because that was his responsibility...... LOL !
  • Ploodovic
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I blame jackfrags for this whole mess. He posted a video about the heavy bomberr & how easy it is to get cheap kills with it on YouTube, showing every man and his dog just how easy it is & how to do it.

I still think he did it mainly to see how many of his subscribers would start abusing it & how big of a YTer he is.

It was totally irresponsible, as he has close to 3 million subscribers & surely a lot of them would have watched the video.

Irresponsible? It’s not like he showed how to abuse a glitch or a hack. The plane works as intended. DICE buffed the heavy bomber in the latest update, and he pointed out, that maybe it was too powerful now. I wouldn’t call it irresponsible to bring attention to this.

Yes, maybe it should be nerfed a little, but these things also go down so fast.
  • KingRofty
    Ploodovic wrote: »

Irresponsible? It’s not like he showed how to abuse a glitch or a hack. The plane works as intended. DICE buffed the heavy bomber in the latest update, and he pointed out, that maybe it was too powerful now. I wouldn’t call it irresponsible to bring attention to this.

Since his video, I have not been able to play ANY plane map, that wasn't invested with constant bomber runs.

I call him seriously irresponsible.
  • Ploodovic
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Since his video, I have not been able to play ANY plane map, that wasn't invested with constant bomber runs.

Shoot down the planes, then. They fly slow and are big targets, so it’s really easy.
  • Bonqurz
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

Jack is garbage. He never was good at the game to begin with. You should blame Niccaman for this. Check some off his videos, doesnt let attackers get out of spawn with his bomber xD Guy is a god.

Still it hurts me when people like JF, lvlcap and matimio get such fan base when they not even good at the game. Look at Ravic, guy is a beast and he doesn't have half of fanbase these anoying tw*ts get...
  • chaotic_xXx_kiwi
    338 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    You tubers yawn how can a couple of idiots affect the game so much why dues dice ea pay attention to them especially since are predominantly on pc like westie with his annoying voice
  • KingRofty
    edited March 9

Shoot down the planes, then. They fly slow and are big targets, so it’s really easy.

It's a bit difficult when the AA guns are located right in front of camper snipers, I'm sure Dice made it deliberately like that.

Also, when I must stop PTFO'ing and man an AA gun for the rest of the game, I can just as well quit the game and do something else.

Just had it now again, bombing run after bombing run. I 'm literally sick of Battlefield 1 now.

*When Battlefield 1 is over, I bet we will still get pilots flying around on empty maps, looking for cheap kills. That's pretty much all they can do.
  • Bonqurz
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    We need people like Ravic on PS4 that literally snipes every pilot from every plane... God playing against him and Mus1k must be hell...
  • TamKingski
    1563 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Maybe if people stopped farming infantry with the heavy tanks for a minute and for once spawned in an AA truck bombers/planes would not be wrecking troops on the ground.
  • Ronin9572
    685 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 10
    Did no body tested them?? My god, they are so stupidily powerful!! It is so frustrating to be about to capture a flag or to take a position and... BAM! two squads completely wiped out with one single unload of these ridiculous planes!!

It doesn’t help the little to no damage you cause them with ordinary weapons, I have unloaded two F complete clips of support weapons for a total of 9 points of damage.

I convinced some of my friends to buy the game recently, and after some very frustrating gameplays where they were erased several times by one of those things, they don’t want to play anymore.

Now the question is: how friggin long is Dice going to take to fix this mess?? Even Jackfrags uploaded a video on YouTube pointing at this issue.

Two weeks ago, I reported my stats are Zero in the customize soldier screen and nothing has happened since then.

While I'm not saying what your saying isn't correct, I just can't imagine every game is like that. Sure I get frustrated with these bombers, but I jump on a AA gun, grab a LMG or a fighter and take em out. Just to give you a heads up, if you use the companion app you can change your load outs and can fix them in game. I'm sure both issues will be worked out soon. Good luck to you!
  • Imabaka70
    2134 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Bonqurz wrote: »
    We need people like Ravic on PS4 that literally snipes every pilot from every plane... God playing against him and Mus1k must be hell...

I do my best on ps4 I've nailed 15+ pilots out of their planes and I always shoot at them As a scout.
  • mollyfrank1
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    All planes are too strong. Remember they were made of wood and material yet can take multiple AA hits head on.
  • IIRogueMachineII
    1211 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Planes are pretty overpowered anyways this thing takes the biscuit. I haven't been killed by it much but i haven't killed one with the new IMG 08/18. Felt good knowing his cheap way to get kills was over!!!!
  • WraithOf_Hades
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bonqurz wrote: »

Jack is garbage. He never was good at the game to begin with. You should blame Niccaman for this. Check some off his videos, doesnt let attackers get out of spawn with his bomber xD Guy is a god.

Still it hurts me when people like JF, lvlcap and matimio get such fan base when they not even good at the game. Look at Ravic, guy is a beast and he doesn't have half of fanbase these anoying tw*ts get...

Lol... Jack has a better infantry kd then your overall kd
  • olarvlad
    120 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    All planes are too strong. Remember they were made of wood and material yet can take multiple AA hits head on.

It’s a game. I bet medics don’t revive dead soldiers with a syringe on the battle front.
  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They're only good if your team is already losing. Nothing more then a "Win More" vehicle.

Attack/fighters are still significantly better if you are an even just okay pilot.
  • foxmuldertwobob
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have used them them they are so slow and easy to take down with any AA gun and take a lot of damage from LGM they are the ones I took down for the two planes with LMG to unlock one of the LMG,jump in a fighter or a attack plane and they come down pretty quickly specially if there is only the pilot on board
  • The_BERG_366
    1641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member

a single guy with an m1917 can take it down in a strafing run.
    if one bothers me I shoot them down until the pilot leaves or gives up on it. really not thst big of a deal. its just that one guy needs to dedicate himself but that is true for any vehicle. u can just expect them to not be a problem if nobody tries to do something about it.