Bought a Xbox One X and XIM APEX. Returned them both for a refund.

Comments

  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So....cheaters are more fun to play with than without as long as there is no lag? Interesting..
  • trip1ex
    5228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i got mine on the way. i can't wait to test. i tried one of these like 10 years ago. didn't like it.
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Consoles can’t handle 64p servers. 32p or lower 60hz and there is no problem to play on console.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So....cheaters are more fun to play with than without as long as there is no lag? Interesting..

    Cheaters are now exceedingly rare in EU and US East. Haven't seen one in months. Some are just too paranoid. Jjju is constantly posting on Twitter and Reddit how they've got the situation under control. If the console messages are correct, they ban globally about two hundred players per day.
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So....cheaters are more fun to play with than without as long as there is no lag? Interesting..

    Cheaters are now exceedingly rare in EU and US East. Haven't seen one in months. Some are just too paranoid. Jjju is constantly posting on Twitter and Reddit how they've got the situation under control. If the console messages are correct, they ban globally about two hundred players per day.

    Keep telling yourself that and it might become true at some point

  • Saddisticspeller
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Well duh, consoles are inherently less powerful then PCs 3x the price.

    This is coming from someone who plays both quite a lot. I just don't want to give EA/DICE more money to buy it on 2 systems when most of the people I play with are on console with me.
  • BaronVonGoon
    7055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Consoles can’t handle 64p servers. 32p or lower 60hz and there is no problem to play on console.

    Operations I feel is unplayable on console. I mean you can have fun but if you have any competitiveness in you, the rage from the awful frames will eventually get you.

    Conquest is playable on console. It doesn't happen all that often but there are times when the majority of the players on the server are around 1 flag (Ex. An all cap) and the frames dip to unplayable levels.

    Its really hard to get a feel for how this affects gameplay, but you can test 60 Hz servers to see the difference. Its a big difference. Again if you're just playing for lulz you're not going to notice dips in frames nor care.

    TDM plays like PC. Unfortunately for me I can't play TDM anymore, conquest is my Battlefield experience.
  • UraniumReaper
    594 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Consoles can’t handle 64p servers. 32p or lower 60hz and there is no problem to play on console.

    Operations I feel is unplayable on console. I mean you can have fun but if you have any competitiveness in you, the rage from the awful frames will eventually get you.

    Conquest is playable on console. It doesn't happen all that often but there are times when the majority of the players on the server are around 1 flag (Ex. An all cap) and the frames dip to unplayable levels.

    Its really hard to get a feel for how this affects gameplay, but you can test 60 Hz servers to see the difference. Its a big difference. Again if you're just playing for lulz you're not going to notice dips in frames nor care.

    TDM plays like PC. Unfortunately for me I can't play TDM anymore, conquest is my Battlefield experience.

    I think you are over exaggerating with it being "unplayable" on operations, but I guess you might be one of those super salty BF players that claims you only lost/died because of lag or something hahaha (this is a joke btw)

    I play on the OG PS4 and rarely have lag, except during the release of INOTT and the microstutter with apocalypse. The only lag I experience regularly is near large fires on Verdun Heights and the trenches in Argonne Forest by "D" flag.

    All that being said, I wish I had my PC up to date so I could play it on there... but I just don't have the funds to allocate to it.
  • Greeny_Huwjarz
    4360 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Toshevbg wrote: »
    So you leave P.C. because of cheaters and then you buy some device that gives you great advantage over players and that is used maybe by 0,1 of the game population?

    P.S XIm is cheating for me nobody can honestly say it isn’t. Save me the crap your not as accurate...

    I can honestly say it isn't cheating. Therefore you are wrong. And so have the moderators on these forums and a dev. Let me know why I should listen to your opinion over a moderator and a dev? I bet that that you never even tried one but all your deaths are caused by them.
  • trip1ex
    5228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    i tested it out. works pretty good. happy enough about it i am will keep it for the time being instead of selling it on ebay. still no pc mouse where you can really snap aim but it's better than I remember these things being 10 years ago and the app is pretty nifty for changing the config on the fly. ps4 gets a little choppy on amiens once the train comes out.
  • Toshevbg
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Toshevbg wrote: »
    So you leave P.C. because of cheaters and then you buy some device that gives you great advantage over players and that is used maybe by 0,1 of the game population?

    P.S XIm is cheating for me nobody can honestly say it isn’t. Save me the crap your not as accurate...

    I can honestly say it isn't cheating. Therefore you are wrong. And so have the moderators on these forums and a dev. Let me know why I should listen to your opinion over a moderator and a dev? I bet that that you never even tried one but all your deaths are caused by them.

    I am probably top 100/200 player on xbox eu servers so i dont really have a problem with dying to xim users. My kpm is 2.7 with farquh optical 90 stars with spm 3000

    In my opinion its cheating . It can turn bad playrr into a good one if he has brains
    On overwatch the mods and blizzard are against it and they admit it gives amazing asvantage over controller
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Toshevbg wrote: »
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Toshevbg wrote: »
    So you leave P.C. because of cheaters and then you buy some device that gives you great advantage over players and that is used maybe by 0,1 of the game population?

    P.S XIm is cheating for me nobody can honestly say it isn’t. Save me the crap your not as accurate...

    I can honestly say it isn't cheating. Therefore you are wrong. And so have the moderators on these forums and a dev. Let me know why I should listen to your opinion over a moderator and a dev? I bet that that you never even tried one but all your deaths are caused by them.

    I am probably top 100/200 player on xbox eu servers so i dont really have a problem with dying to xim users. My kpm is 2.7 with farquh optical 90 stars with spm 3000

    In my opinion its cheating . It can turn bad playrr into a good one if he has brains
    On overwatch the mods and blizzard are against it and they admit it gives amazing asvantage over controller
    You will probably tell me that my elite controller is cheating.
  • ThePunisher_be
    349 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    These crybabies stating that BF1 has a rampant cheating problem :D

    I have encountered ONE spinbotter since this game launched, and maybe a wallhacker here and there.
  • Daallaass09
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »
    Play with a controller, like everyone else on console?

    but where is the advantage in that lol
  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Toshevbg wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Toshevbg wrote: »
    HuwJarz wrote: »
    Toshevbg wrote: »
    So you leave P.C. because of cheaters and then you buy some device that gives you great advantage over players and that is used maybe by 0,1 of the game population?

    P.S XIm is cheating for me nobody can honestly say it isn’t. Save me the crap your not as accurate...

    I can honestly say it isn't cheating. Therefore you are wrong. And so have the moderators on these forums and a dev. Let me know why I should listen to your opinion over a moderator and a dev? I bet that that you never even tried one but all your deaths are caused by them.

    I am probably top 100/200 player on xbox eu servers so i dont really have a problem with dying to xim users. My kpm is 2.7 with farquh optical 90 stars with spm 3000

    In my opinion its cheating . It can turn bad playrr into a good one if he has brains
    On overwatch the mods and blizzard are against it and they admit it gives amazing asvantage over controller
    You will probably tell me that my elite controller is cheating.

    Elite controller - No
    MODDED cronus controllrr - Yes

    If you cant see a difference between mouse and keyboard with third party software with smoothing options etc with an expensive xboz controller i havr nothing to say...

    On real lifr bf tournaments nobody will permit using mnk

    Why are people getting offended when people say Ximn is cheatjng?
    *xbox
    *have
    *life
    *xim
    *cheating

    No one is offended because it’s not cheating.
  • Toshevbg
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Is Xim sold in xbox store? Do you get it with your console? Does 99 percent of the game population have it? I am pretty sure 95 percent does not even know such thing exist?
    Xbox one s cost 300 dollars
    Xim and a decent mouse cost 200$

    You aim better, you turn around better, you snipr much bettrt (aim assist is off on snipong) you can jump and shoot like crazy( other games), you strafe better,

    Sure man its the same like controller
    I agree with you something that cost 200 dollars and improves every aspext of your game is nothing to worry about






  • TEKNOCODE
    11592 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Talk about being upset. I’m going to buy one just to add it to my sig. I won’t even use it because I can’t imagine playing with a m&k.
  • ackers75
    2651 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How many people use a controller on pc multiplayer?
    I think that about sums it up!
This discussion has been closed.