Official EA Servers are more smoother/better then the other servers

SneakyGunman
384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited March 2018
See for yourself. The Official EA Servers have a lower Server tick, lower network variation and lower extrapolation offset then other servers.

Comments

• I_Shanghai_Kid_I
    23 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    So very true. Strange that they don't prioritize the rented servers A? I rent one myself - and I love the in house admin system since I don't have to spend any time maintaining it. But, rented servers to be secondary to public servers seems like a harsh system to me.
  • -Antares65z
    1784 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    See for yourself. The Official EA Servers have a lower Server tick, lower network variation and lower extrapolation offset then other servers.

Where is your source that confirms this? Lower tickrate? They're both 64hz.
  • SneakyGunman
    384 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018

Where is your source that confirms this? Lower tickrate? They're both 64hz.

Source? It would be the official EA Servers.
    --
    Ticket rate? I said Server Tick. Server Tick is measured in ms
    The tick rate is measured in Hz.
    --
    64hz? Huh? No it's 60Hz Tick Rate on BF1 servers. And that cannot be lowered.
    The Sever Tick, mentioned in the OP, is measured in ms. The lower ms the better.
    --
    Are we on the same page yet?
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    any proof of this ? Seems weird if its true
  • SneakyGunman
    edited March 2018
    D5RAT wrote: »
    any proof of this ? Seems weird if its true
    That's a very vague request. What are you looking for?
    Videos are capped at 60 fps and lower on youtube.
    That's why I said in OP try for yourself.
  • I_Shanghai_Kid_I
    23 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited March 2018
    I'm with Sneaky
  • RichAC
    507 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like the public servers more cause they tend to be more evenly matched and less trolled. Maybe thats a sympton of those things.

Its ironic because for years back in the days private servers were usually the most fair, and public ones were the most abused. Times have changed.