89th Marine Expeditionary Unit Recruiting for Multiple Positions!

CommitedParadox
6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited March 2018
The 89th MEU wants YOU!

We are looking for qualified individuals to fill multiple roles, including, but not limited to:
- Fireteam Leader
- Squad Leader
- Platoon Staff (i.e. NCO grade and above)
- Company Staff (i.e. NCO grade and above)
- S-1 Staff (i.e. Networking and Website Admins)
- Training Staff (i.e. Drill Instructors)
- Enlisted Infantrymen
- Video Editor
- And more!

So if you believe you are capable and qualified for one or more of these roles, and are interested in receiving the best training that the milsim community has to offer, don't hesitate to enlist. Recruits are already being trained steadily and spots are being filled quick. So stop by our recruiting station on enjin, or send a direct message to any enlisted member you come across. All contact information can be found at the end of this post.

General requirements for any/all positions in the 89th MEU are that you possess basic skills such as: following orders and directions as given, issuing orders and directions when in the position to do so, learning and reviewing any and all training that we take the time to share with you, tactfulness, and motivation. A recruit must also first have Battlefield 4, and all map packs for the game to enlist. Advanced requirements for positions that possess the rank of Lance Corporal and above may be one or more of the following: leadership skills, computer skills, administrations skills, filing skills, and other skills that one might need to train, organize, maintain, and otherwise operate a fully capable ground infantry unit.

Thank you for your time and consideration. We hope to see you on the battlefield!

Contact Info:
* Enjin Forum- www.89thmeu.enjin.com
* (OIC)Col. Duenas- TheEvilPopTarts (gamertag)
* (Recruiting Officer)1stLt. Smith- monstervette85 (gamertag)
* (Training Officer)Capt. Moore- Ghost 1 687 (gamertag)
* (A Company NCOIC)MSgt. Marlowe- DeviatedInsight (gamertag)
Post edited by CommitedParadox on

Comments

• CommitedParadox
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    * Correction - (Recruiting Officer)1stLt. Smith- monstervette85 (gamertag)