Message stating 1000 scraps and battle pack?

crswipe
559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Received a message that had said that and yet nothing has come in. Not whining, mostly curious if all were granted such gifts or was there some action to complete to warrant such a reward?

Comments

• KaspergeHD
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Im having the same question, ive played all sorts of modes now but didnt recieve anything.
  • crswipe
    Started to play again and got that same message. Desperately hoping for my last puzzle piece for the sawtooth knife. Fingers crossed for both...
  • ClaytonDixie
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah Message says, "NEW REWARDS GET A SUPERIOR BATTLEPACK AND BONUS SCRAPS - Recently, we deployed an update to address some performance issues. We want to thank you for your patience by granting you a Superior Battlepack and 1,000 Scraps. Play one round of Battlefield1 and this will be added to your inventory."

It says play one round and it will be added to your inventory. Like the others above, I have played multiple rounds of conquest for over 2 hours today and received nothing. Typical Dice... Thank you for your patience, here is a big box of nothing.

I have tried restarting the game and nothing. Further, I'm noticing more d/c from EA servers than usual, while not losing internet myself or xbox party chat.
  • orq1978
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same **** for me too. Nothing happens after several maps on different modes!
  • crswipe
    Yet still greeted by the same message every time I start the game. It is a gift, so I am not sour about it, just confused. At least it ain't just me. Really wondering if anyone actually received it at this point.
  • Sgt_PoisonMilk
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I think this message is a delayed one. I don't know about all of you, but I received a superior battlepack a few days ago labeled as 'Granted by EA' and I remember my scraps increased as well (not sure if by 1000). I think this is what the message is all about. You may have received the reward already but got the message only today.
  • sneakyhenrySG
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I agree. This message was delayed. I received a superior pack and 1000 scraps a couple of days ago.
  • CreepingDeath
    22 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    zhangph92 wrote: »
    I think this message is a delayed one. I don't know about all of you, but I received a superior battlepack a few days ago labeled as 'Granted by EA' and I remember my scraps increased as well (not sure if by 1000). I think this is what the message is all about. You may have received the reward already but got the message only today.

I think you got the answer. I remember about the battleback, but not the scraps. Anyway, I don't know how many scraps I had before, so...
  • crswipe
    Yeah, I was saving a bunch up and really had no idea how much I had. Was buying superior packs at the time too so who knows. If anyone does get them, could you let us know?
  • XTRA-Larsiano
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Yean were is the scraps?
  • metalloaf
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The message is not delayed. I play every day. I never received any battlepack or 1000 scraps. When I saw the message yesterday I laughed instantly as I knew 100% that I wouldn't see it instantly in my inventory and I was right! It was a safe bet. When Dice says they're giving you something, you'll see it in your inventory weeks later in the best case scenario! There are no exceptions to this rule. If it was instantly like they said, IT WOULD BE THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY. They wanted to apologize but instead they slapped us all in the face AGAIN.
  • Rooosster
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Just keeping this alive.... EA hello?
  • crswipe
    In business, sports or even politics, people are so quick to blame the entity as whole, when more than likely it was the actions (or lack there of...) of a few individuals who a responsible. One bad apple kinda thing. I've been playing games since wolfenstein 3d first came out and remember the first test drive. DICE did an amazing job on this game and I realize things don't always go according to plans or I wouldn't be playing games all day long. I started this post to find out what was happening. It ain't the end of the world. I played yesterday and immersed myself in the gameplay to the point where it didn't even register that it had happened. My query still is why am I still getting the same message when I start the game. Like a digestive system, things will work their way out. Sometimes, it just takes a while.
  • ClaytonDixie
    66 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    EA or DICE seem to have a lot of bad apples... Every update screws something up on Xbox - be it party chat, joining friends, server side lag, battlepack progression bar broken, all scraps disappearing, all weapons being locked, all stats going back to zero. These are just the screw ups from the last two months that I can recall off the top of my head...
  • iano1978
    561 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The battlepack and scraps were awarded with the last patch (to fix the micro stutter). The message on the home screen is delayed.
  • crswipe
    See? All the negativity, all for nothing. But everyone has to put their two cents in... Can't wait to see what that last statement will ganrner...
  • crswipe
    And we're all still playing it either way!
  • AFC-North-Rules
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    iano1978 wrote: »
    The battlepack and scraps were awarded with the last patch (to fix the micro stutter). The message on the home screen is delayed.

Wrong, in my case at least....i know my scrap count and I have never received 1000 scraps
  • crswipe
    I'm still getting the message when I log in. Seen it 'bout ten times by now...
  • HawkeyeAM47
    1001 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Same here lol