lost of kit

TB0576
3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hi Folks,
anyone else had this? i backed my game up some time ago to play other games, then i felt i wanted to jump back in to the fight, so re-downloaded my games from the PS4 cloud/ storage and i have lost kit despite the download from backed up files. i have lost my desert eagle, unica 6 and glider/UAV from my recon class and possibly others ....haven't checked them all yet and i know i have done all the challenged to unlock these weapons years ago, any idea what might have gone wrong and how to fix it?

Thanks for your help.

Ian ...

Comments

• lSDIl
    1022 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yet another incident.
  • TB0576
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    SBLIFX wrote: »
    Yet another incident.

This happened before? so i am guessing from your statement that others have had this issue.

Ian...
  • joshuavinc143
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Haha can't believe everything you read on the internet

Are all the DLC downloaded too?
  • lSDIl
    TB0576 wrote: »

This happened before? so i am guessing from your statement that others have had this issue.

Ian...
    Yes. Bottom line is that you have to unlock it all again.
  • pinchylillobster
    947 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Happens on console a lot. Common fixes to get them back are making sure you have all the DLC installed (can't use the guns if they aren't), restarting your console and if none of those work, reinstall the DLC.
  • Turban_Legend80
    4092 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    TB0576 wrote: »

Ian...
    Yes. Bottom line is that you have to unlock it all again.

That has never been the case, ever.
    Happens on console a lot. Common fixes to get them back are making sure you have all the DLC installed (can't use the guns if they aren't), restarting your console and if none of those work, reinstall the DLC.

• TB0576

Thank you sir, look like you were right, i don't think they were DLC's i mean, as i wrongly assumed that they would automatically download with the backed up files. so downloading them again just now to see, so i will see once they have downloaded.

I will report back when done, thank you all for your kind help and advice.

Ian ...

• pinchylillobster
    947 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Lemme know if it works. Make sure you restart your console after it installs to make sure everything is on the same page.
  • TB0576
    Lemme know if it works. Make sure you restart your console after it installs to make sure everything is on the same page.

normal service has been resumed, Thank you pinchylillobster, you were correct.

Just feel stupid now for not realizing this and for assuming that the DLC's would be backed up with my main game.

Thank you again for all the help.

Ian ...
  • pinchylillobster
    Glad to see you got it fixed. Happy battlefielding :)
  • lSDIl

Is on PC, I unlocked the UMP-9 twice.

• Turban_Legend80

Is on PC, I unlocked the UMP-9 twice.

Of course you did...
  • lSDIl
    Yep. Another player lost his Gol Magnum unlock too. I even pointed out the thread to you.
  • Turban_Legend80
    Yep. Another player lost his Gol Magnum unlock too. I even pointed out the thread to you.
    It didnt say anything about him having to unlock it twice. So why bother posting that when the fix for losing an unlock has already been posted, and verified as a working fix?
    Are you really that bad at comprehending everything?
  • joshuavinc143
    97 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    It didnt say anything about him having to unlock it twice. So why bother posting that when the fix for losing an unlock has already been posted, and verified as a working fix?
    Are you really that bad at comprehending everything?

Because it's not his fault he is rubbish at BF4... it's obviously someone else's haha
  • lSDIl
  • Turban_Legend80

I once lost my winning lottery ticket. I don’t need to provide proof because I already know you believe everything you read on the internet.
  • lSDIl
    What kind of proof could someone provide given that it's something they weren't anticipating?
  • Turban_Legend80
    What kind of proof could someone provide given that it's something they weren't anticipating?

What kind of proof do I need from somebody who claims he has spent “months” trying to unlock the Gol magnum but has barely played the game?

Any. Any kind of proof.