please help.

VikingLord_C1226
42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
I am very aware of the bumping rules for platoon recruitment threads and I just had my platoon post removed while I was editing it. I would very much like not to have to retype everything again. I do try to adhere to the rules and I love the game and my platoon and friends to no end.. Can I please have my post back?

Comments

• VikingLord_C1226
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    its was in the playstation 4 recruitment for bf4, under Valhalla death squad.
    I would very much appreciate it.
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3926 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    It wasn’t removed but probably got picked up by the Spam filter for making to many edits in short amount of time.

I’ll check the spam queue when I get home and see if it’s there.

-CB
  • EA_David
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
  • VikingLord_C1226
    Thanks. I got three of them now since they're back up.. I will only bump one and let the other two die.. Very sorry about all this. I had an AG English lit teacher for a mother so I get a bit hung up on content. i have some more errors I need to fix on the one I'm keeping but I'm trying to wait to make sure it doesn't get spammed out again. Very sorry for the mix up but I didn't think that editing would bump it.

I also have a resume in for an internship at EA. I'm a visual development major getting a BFA from the Academy of Art University and I'd love to be on the Battlefield team. Been playing since bad Company. I have 2142 on PC as well.

You guys could make a good hunk from doing some fairly plain smaller maps to sell as mil-sim bundles.. kind of like the dlc packets you've been doing. You could also sell bundles with props that they could use on these maps, make them customizable. walls, targets, cqc setups like plywood walls, that sort of stuff for training.. you could do em all for like 15 bucks like the dlc's, you guys would make bank.. just a suggestion though. Like how you could build your own tracks and customize them in excite bike on Nintendo.. or how they've done in Fallout. Make the simple maps a single dlc, each one of em.. you could do like 5 or so, but then the prop bundles could be endless.. I'm telling you, guys would pay big time for it.

plague%20bringer%20david_zpsq6nzqzw1.jpg
  • EA_David
    134 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Community Manager, Battlefield V
    Oh it's fine, feel free to make the edit, and ping us if the filter eats it. But of course please bear in mind it might take a while until we see it.

Good luck with the application, we get a lot of folks who started out as players. Actually this morning I was looking at a Facebook post from someone who was "just" a community member a few short years ago, he was sitting in DICE with a huge smile on his face. Maybe we'll see a similar post from you in time. :)
  • VikingLord_C1226
    Very very cool. fingers crossed.