Superior Battlepack and Bonus Scraps?

CarstenSoe62
24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
So yesterday this was annoucned when I started up BF1. I played 2 games and still havnt received anything.

" Recently, we deployed an update to adress some performance issues. We Want to thank you for your patience
by granting you a Superior Battlepack and 1,000 Scraps. Play one round of
Battlefield 1 and this will be added to your inventory".

Anyone received this??

Comments

• NamelessForNow
    1234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Yeah. Didn't receive it either. I'm just happy they didn't take 1000 scraps.
  • timebanditbf1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    i still haven't received the so called "performance issues" fix yet. game still plays ****
  • Rooosster
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    EA hello??
  • Fish7O2
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Come on now, you're honestly surprised they screwed this up?
  • xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3246 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    I know mine appeared last Wednesday or Thursday, is it possible that you did receive the BP and scraps and not realized it?

-CB
  • The_Meridian
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think I got the scraps, but I'm not certain since I wasn't really tracking them that closely. Still, I played multiple rounds. Logged off & on. No BP. :neutral:
  • Micas99
    479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The announcement was made twice. The awarding was done once. Typical.
  • VESPA5
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Nope. Haven't received my 'superior' battlepack as well and like many others, I've finished many rounds already. I'm not holding my breath. You get maybe another weapon skin, XP boost and a special melee weapon puzzle piece? The excitement is too unbearable for me to fathom....
  • CarstenSoe62
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    VESPA5 wrote: »
    Nope. Haven't received my 'superior' battlepack as well and like many others, I've finished many rounds already. I'm not holding my breath. You get maybe another weapon skin, XP boost and a special melee weapon puzzle piece? The excitement is too unbearable for me to fathom....

I know I know. But its more the principle in advertising it and nothing seems to happen that annoys me, you know? :-)
  • HauntedAndy
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Every time I start BF1, I am greated with this message. Finished many rounds. Still no scraps / no battlepack. Screwed, like many other things.
  • Micas99
    479 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    I think the message is inadvertently being repeated after you've already received the one-time battlepack.
  • JUT72UK
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    No battlepack here after playing.
    I keep on checking "unopened battlepacks" with nothing ever there.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    The announcement was made twice. The awarding was done once. Typical.

Lol twice?! If by "twice" you mean over ten times then yes I agree, the announcement was made twice. Lol I see that announcement literally every time I log in. EA/Dice owe me like 30 battlepacks and 30k scraps by now.
  • Diabolus_Musica
    521 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    I think the message is inadvertently being repeated after you've already received the one-time battlepack.

Obviously that's exactly what's happening. Lol.
  • TheOgMarcel
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here, no battlepack or scraps, played multiple modes, the number of times this has happened is beyond a joke, still waiting on the xmas battlepacks.
  • LAT-Dooks
    13 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Haven't got anything either.
  • D5RAT
    1944 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 16
    You probably got it ,,as I did ,, a skin I already had and a squad boost lol,, easily forgettable
  • Ticket_Collector
    272 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Only got the pack, not the scraps.
  • IMZ30
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Dont think I got them either :(
  • 240janne
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Havent got anything, it's been about 5 hours for me and nothing given