Domination Hackers

Head3masher
1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Is it me or is domination on pc the mode where you really get torn a new one by hackers?

Comments

• D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    There are cheats , not as many as there once was on percentage but I probably think you are not that good at the game which leads you to accuse everyone of hacking . Im a very average to good player , go check your stats against mine (which are average at best lol) if they are worse then I would blame your skill not every other player
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    can't say I've ever noticed an abundance of cheats in it. however, certainly been spanked in it on many an occasion & I've played it a good bit too
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    In my experience Domination has the densest appearance of talented and competetive players, as well as the highest level of tryharding. Compound this with short engament ranges and TTK 2.0, and you end up with a quite punishing environment for regular players. While I haven't seen a cheater in a while, I don't think Domination ever had a higher distribution of them than CQ for example.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would agree that the skill is generally better however keep getting people with like 22-0 and 33-2 scores like that.. no one is that good.
  • IG-Calibre
    978 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    you're not looking at the bigger picture, it's very doable when a team is skilled and full of medics. just use logic, we now cannot differentiate between good/cheater without great difficulty in PC gaming, there is no shame being beaten by either. If you are not having a good time? just leave the server and play somewhere else. Excellent players have a 5/7+ infantry KDR, a couple of revives and one of those players can knockout 22-0 no problem. The average infantry KDR is 1.10, I know this as I'm just slightly above average with 1.2 :dizzy: - average players don't usually do well in domination, below average even less so! it's the hardest game mode to score high in against stronger opposition.
    Post edited by IG-Calibre on
  • F1aw1ess
    817 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Domination is generally played by more skillful infantry players, its not somewhere you should be starting out, id actually say it has less cheats than 64 man as the cheaters go to the servers where there are generally the most players to kill with their hacks.
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would agree that the skill is generally better however keep getting people with like 22-0 and 33-2 scores like that.. no one is that good.

Rubbish .. I have a 35 kill streak ..it's possible without cheats
  • F1aw1ess
    817 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yeah they are, you'll find decent teamplay in Dom and being generally closer together as they are smaller maps, you're much more likely to be revived. if you're at a 3 or 4 kd on average its quite easy to get up to scores like that.
  • CONVEEEN
    172 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    D5RAT wrote: »

No
  • D5RAT
    CONVEEEN wrote: »

No

no what ? its not possible ? lol ..it is because I have done it , I go 80-30 on a regular basis its not cheats its 600hrs of practice and im not even statistically that good . Although getting my **** kicked by hackers for the 1st year didn't help ! I know there are still cheats and high rank ones too . Due to my contributions in the "closed" thread users still send me recordings of rank 140 players clearly cheating and I still scan the major cheat sites and I know what is available . If you suspect a cheat ,spectate them, record them, report them that's all you can do , when you spectate it will be obvious if they cheat but remember some people are very very good aswell
  • WildheartWeasel
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I play only domination and I have see players with high k/d but I find that it is not just that that gives cheater away, unless rage... 80-30 is good and people would say you could be cheating but I only really notice cheats when you go one on one with them, and after playing for a while you can tell if something is suspicious.. it also depends on map and your squad. its when your playing and 90% of the players are 20-30 kills and someone got 60-70 kills they stand out. as there is only a certain time and number of players. sometime when I see players kills, I think I didntt even see that many enemies......
  • CarstenSoe62
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Watched a match yesterday with Ascend Metal Slug, which in my opinion is quite good at the game. He got slammed over and over again by a couple of players on the other team. One had nearly 100 kills in one round of domination using 8.35 . So thats that
  • XChodeOfDestinyX
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

No

done 54-0 .. Done 200- 15 in bf4 with no cheats or vehicles.. its possible. I seen legit cheaters do worse and get banned. Numbers in general can point you in the proper direction but not a true indicator of cheats.
  • cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    In my experience Domination has the densest appearance of talented and competetive players, as well as the highest level of tryharding. Compound this with short engament ranges and TTK 2.0, and you end up with a quite punishing environment for regular players. While I haven't seen a cheater in a while, I don't think Domination ever had a higher distribution of them than CQ for example.

Indeed CQ is the one that has the most .
  • cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I play only domination and I have see players with high k/d but I find that it is not just that that gives cheater away, unless rage... 80-30 is good and people would say you could be cheating but I only really notice cheats when you go one on one with them, and after playing for a while you can tell if something is suspicious.. it also depends on map and your squad. its when your playing and 90% of the players are 20-30 kills and someone got 60-70 kills they stand out. as there is only a certain time and number of players. sometime when I see players kills, I think I didntt even see that many enemies......

No

no what ? its not possible ? lol ..it is because I have done it , I go 80-30 on a regular basis its not cheats its 600hrs of practice and im not even statistically that good . Although getting my **** kicked by hackers for the 1st year didn't help ! I know there are still cheats and high rank ones too . Due to my contributions in the "closed" thread users still send me recordings of rank 140 players clearly cheating and I still scan the major cheat sites and I know what is available . If you suspect a cheat ,spectate them, record them, report them that's all you can do , when you spectate it will be obvious if they cheat but remember some people are very very good aswell

How can i spectate someone please if i suspect them them like you advise?
  • TheNoobPolice
    1667 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Haven't seen a cheat in ages in Dom, play it all the time.
  • ECH0_MIRAGE
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

Quoted for truth.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FruityGod wrote: »
    Watched a match yesterday with Ascend Metal Slug, which in my opinion is quite good at the game. He got slammed over and over again by a couple of players on the other team. One had nearly 100 kills in one round of domination using 8.35 . So thats that

Metalslug is a beast indeed, but I see that he ran into one particular Domination main, who, if legit, is possible one of the best infantry players, period. I've watched pretty much everything that guy has put on Youtube, and I am not entirely convinced. It's not so much his (out of this world) accuracy, but the sixth sense he seems to possess. Sometimes he anticipates enemies without any discernible cues provided by the game, audio or otherwise. Plus he rarely if ever gets surprised. Of course the material is cherry picked, but stats sites provide a consistent picture to back them up. So if not a full fledged 3D wallhack, but perhaps a 2D radar hack (permaspotting) could fit the bill.
    However, there is the change that he is legit, though his "evidence" to prove against the use of wallhacks consists of singular instances of visually missing a stationary enemy. I don't see how this carries any weight considering the possibility of toggling or intentional manufacturing of such occasions (or simply lapses). Still, he has around 50 days of playtime on vanilla Domination maps alone, and has learned all spawns, typical flows etc inside and out, so that should surely factor into such considerations. I also have a hard time understanding why you'd degrade your considerable investment by resorting to illicit means, when you are clearly extremely talented anyway. I don't think any average player could do what he does even if they were given full wallhacks and aimbots. At least they would be completely obvious, which this guy is not.
  • TheNoobPolice
    1667 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I just ran into one actually in my last couple of games, so I retract me previous statement.

The clue is always in the stats really.

He had a >6 infantry K/D and a skill of well over 700, not proof of anything in itself, but he had Automatico accuracy of only 20%, with only a 2.0 KPM, same with Mp18, hellreigal etc, his actual weapon performance is only that of an averagely good player, not an elite. You would expect it to be at least 28% accuracy with SMG's and 3KPM for each gun respectively for that level of player KD and skill.

Stats like that are indicative of a classic damage mod or ROF hack, they look very different than when someone is aimbotting etc. I reported him anyway.
  • Head3masher
    They stand out much more on these smaller modes don't they!
This discussion has been closed.