Domination Hackers

Comments

  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    MrUpvote wrote: »
    IDK why people want to stop talking about the hacking? We can't just put our fingers in our ears and la la pretend not happening.

    People get tired of skrubz making hacusations. That’s why no one wants to talk about it.
    LOL. Move on folks nothing to see here. Just the typical hackusation's are killing my gameplay :D

    Hackusations aren't killing anything. They just show the level of intellect among bf community. Most of the players can't tell the difference between real cheats and other different factors. "I got killed behind the cover. Must be cheats!" " I got sniped while driving the car. Must be cheats!" " I fired several bullets at him and he didn't die. Must be cheats!" And so on and on.
    Nobody's denying the fact that cheaters exist, even EA itself made a big post here before closing previous thread. Maybe now people should stop arguing and let developers do their job.
  • warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2018
    Hackusations aren't killing anything. They just show the level of intellect among bf community. Most of the players can't tell the difference between real cheats and other different factors. "I got killed behind the cover. Must be cheats!" " I got sniped while driving the car. Must be cheats!" " I fired several bullets at him and he didn't die. Must be cheats!" And so on and on.
    Nobody's denying the fact that cheaters exist, even EA itself made a big post here before closing previous thread. Maybe now people should stop arguing and let developers do their job.

    You're complaining about being harassed in chat. But this thread is about cheating in the domination game mode. You are off-topic and derailing the thread.
  • PDGC_sandmanNL
    204 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    FPSgamer69 wrote: »
    I believe the point @llPhantom_Limbll is trying to convey here, Is that there are nowhere near the amount that people claim there to be, Not that there were none at all.[/i

    I understood what he tried to say.

    So how many are there then? ( not meaning the 1/3 of all players)
    And on what is it based?

    A low estimate is 2-5%. Based on ban lists and published numbers.

    Your numbers are BS because you're using statistics from another game to make a conclusion about this game. Cheating in pubg is more rampant than BF1. You're leaving a lot left out of the picture and being intentionally misleading to try to prove your point.

    Back in bf3 and bf4 I did also some calculations, based on PB banlist, own server ban list and with an error of 50% that didn't get caught I also came on 2 to 3 % that is cheating.
    Even Dice anti cheat team said back then in bf4 that 98% of the hackusations where false.
    I don't believe those figures have changed much, okay a year ago public cheats where easy to get, that caused a big increase in cheaters but Dice and FF closed that hole since october 2016 and pb cheating is dead now.

    For me the cheating is not an issue, I have more problems with the netcode because of my low ping on EU servers.
    It's no fun playing with ping 6ms against players with ping 100ms +, players that do not face me but kill me on instance, getting shot around corners, deaths where I only receive the kill bullets so I never can react when an enemy fires at me.

  • llPhantom_Limbll
    6340 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    warslag wrote: »
    Hackusations aren't killing anything. They just show the level of intellect among bf community. Most of the players can't tell the difference between real cheats and other different factors. "I got killed behind the cover. Must be cheats!" " I got sniped while driving the car. Must be cheats!" " I fired several bullets at him and he didn't die. Must be cheats!" And so on and on.
    Nobody's denying the fact that cheaters exist, even EA itself made a big post here before closing previous thread. Maybe now people should stop arguing and let developers do their job.

    You're complaining about being harassed in chat. But this thread is about cheating in the domination game mode. You are off-topic and derailing the thread.

    You people are derailing your own thread by posting the same things over and over. Everyone who cries about cheaters here didn't provide any solution. It's just nothing but 'WAAAHHH CHEATERS!" EA/Dice are well aware of their existance and they are dealing with them. It's been stated in previous "cheating" thread here. People have also been told not to recreate such threads because there is no reason for those to exist besides throwing the same arguments again and again.
    All you have to do if you see the cheater in game is to report him via origin. Simple.
  • warslag
    1606 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    You people are derailing your own thread by posting the same things over and over. Everyone who cries about cheaters here didn't provide any solution. It's just nothing but 'WAAAHHH CHEATERS!" EA/Dice are well aware of their existance and they are dealing with them. It's been stated in previous "cheating" thread here. People have also been told not to recreate such threads because there is no reason for those to exist besides throwing the same arguments again and again.
    All you have to do if you see the cheater in game is to report him via origin. Simple.

    People can post on these forums within the rules. If you want to discuss being called a cheat you can make your own thread to do it.
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    MrUpvote wrote: »
    IDK why people want to stop talking about the hacking? We can't just put our fingers in our ears and la la pretend not happening.

    People get tired of skrubz making hacusations. That’s why no one wants to talk about it.
    LOL. Move on folks nothing to see here. Just the typical hackusation's are killing my gameplay :D

    Hackusations aren't killing anything. They just show the level of intellect among bf community. Most of the players can't tell the difference between real cheats and other different factors. "I got killed behind the cover. Must be cheats!" " I got sniped while driving the car. Must be cheats!" " I fired several bullets at him and he didn't die. Must be cheats!" And so on and on.
    Nobody's denying the fact that cheaters exist, even EA itself made a big post here before closing previous thread. Maybe now people should stop arguing and let developers do their job.

    Developers never win ! There is a cheat writer (probably the biggest on BF1) very well known and his named account was recently banned by EA for "the production of cheats " Obviously he has other accounts for testing his work but this guy has his cheat up and running within days of an update and charges less than $5 a month !!! EA cant even battle a $5 hack made by 1 individual
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My wife beat me in a game of Mario Kart last week. She must have added that cheat code when I poured another bourbon (up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right b, a, start).

    Also; https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/91390/how-to-report-cheating-in-battlefield-1#latest
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited April 2018
    D5RAT wrote: »
    Skeater44 wrote: »
    MrUpvote wrote: »
    IDK why people want to stop talking about the hacking? We can't just put our fingers in our ears and la la pretend not happening.

    People get tired of skrubz making hacusations. That’s why no one wants to talk about it.
    LOL. Move on folks nothing to see here. Just the typical hackusation's are killing my gameplay :D

    Hackusations aren't killing anything. They just show the level of intellect among bf community. Most of the players can't tell the difference between real cheats and other different factors. "I got killed behind the cover. Must be cheats!" " I got sniped while driving the car. Must be cheats!" " I fired several bullets at him and he didn't die. Must be cheats!" And so on and on.
    Nobody's denying the fact that cheaters exist, even EA itself made a big post here before closing previous thread. Maybe now people should stop arguing and let developers do their job.

    Developers never win ! There is a cheat writer (probably the biggest on BF1) very well known and his named account was recently banned by EA for "the production of cheats " Obviously he has other accounts for testing his work but this guy has his cheat up and running within days of an update and charges less than $5 a month !!! EA cant even battle a $5 hack made by 1 individual

    I read about a hacker writer who hacks accounts to test his beta releases of cheats. Because he knows these will get caught.
    But it is only a lost cause when you give up fighting them.
  • FPSgamer69
    395 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    warslag wrote: »
    Hackusations aren't killing anything. They just show the level of intellect among bf community. Most of the players can't tell the difference between real cheats and other different factors. "I got killed behind the cover. Must be cheats!" " I got sniped while driving the car. Must be cheats!" " I fired several bullets at him and he didn't die. Must be cheats!" And so on and on.
    Nobody's denying the fact that cheaters exist, even EA itself made a big post here before closing previous thread. Maybe now people should stop arguing and let developers do their job.

    You're complaining about being harassed in chat. But this thread is about cheating in the domination game mode. You are off-topic and derailing the thread.

    You people are derailing your own thread by posting the same things over and over. Everyone who cries about cheaters here didn't provide any solution. It's just nothing but 'WAAAHHH CHEATERS!" EA/Dice are well aware of their existance and they are dealing with them. It's been stated in previous "cheating" thread here. People have also been told not to recreate such threads because there is no reason for those to exist besides throwing the same arguments again and again.
    All you have to do if you see the cheater in game is to report him via origin. Simple.

    can you read the topic...perhaps that explains it.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I would agree that the skill is generally better however keep getting people with like 22-0 and 33-2 scores like that.. no one is that good.

    Lol
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    I would agree that the skill is generally better however keep getting people with like 22-0 and 33-2 scores like that.. no one is that good.

    Lol
    I reported you for hacking every time that we played together. I felt bad for the other team. ;)@HardAimedKid

    Edit: I especially loved when you would go 31-3 and call the other team hacks for killing you. Lol.
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    I would agree that the skill is generally better however keep getting people with like 22-0 and 33-2 scores like that.. no one is that good.

    Lol
    I reported you for hacking every time that we played together. I felt bad for the other team. ;)@HardAimedKid

    Edit: I especially loved when you would go 31-3 and call the other team hacks for killing you. Lol.

    Walmart hackz. EZ
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would agree that the skill is generally better however keep getting people with like 22-0 and 33-2 scores like that.. no one is that good.

  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would agree that the skill is generally better however keep getting people with like 22-0 and 33-2 scores like that.. no one is that good.

    That guy wasn't really that good, was camping and no one came after him.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I would agree that the skill is generally better however keep getting people with like 22-0 and 33-2 scores like that.. no one is that good.

    That guy wasn't really that good, was camping and no one came after him.

    The reason I posted it because it negates your blanket statement about being having insane KDs in Dom being cheaters.

    He's pretty good https://battlefieldtracker.com/bf1/profile/pc/skanic

    Just makes it look easy because his positioning

  • F_b0mb3rs
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I'm going to uninstall the game like all of the other noncheating players, who get tired of the hackers. I've reported people for years and it just falls on deaf ears from EA, Dice and others. It's like EA and Dice just put the report button there for real world threats against people. Anyway, it's such a shame, I had to uninstall Battlefield 3, Hardline, Battlefront and now Battlefield 1, because of cheats. Year after year the companies do nothing to stop the hacking. I guess they should just baby the hackers with temp bans.
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    F_b0mb3rs wrote: »
    I'm going to uninstall the game like all of the other noncheating players, who get tired of the hackers. I've reported people for years and it just falls on deaf ears from EA, Dice and others. It's like EA and Dice just put the report button there for real world threats against people. Anyway, it's such a shame, I had to uninstall Battlefield 3, Hardline, Battlefront and now Battlefield 1, because of cheats. Year after year the companies do nothing to stop the hacking. I guess they should just baby the hackers with temp bans.
    Sounds like someone was getting wrecked and didn’t like it.
  • Head3masher
    1420 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    F_b0mb3rs wrote: »
    I'm going to uninstall the game like all of the other noncheating players, who get tired of the hackers. I've reported people for years and it just falls on deaf ears from EA, Dice and others. It's like EA and Dice just put the report button there for real world threats against people. Anyway, it's such a shame, I had to uninstall Battlefield 3, Hardline, Battlefront and now Battlefield 1, because of cheats. Year after year the companies do nothing to stop the hacking. I guess they should just baby the hackers with temp bans.
    Sounds like someone was getting wrecked and didn’t like it.

    People get wrecked by cheaters now and then, is it supposed to be fun?
  • TEKNOCODE
    11616 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    F_b0mb3rs wrote: »
    I'm going to uninstall the game like all of the other noncheating players, who get tired of the hackers. I've reported people for years and it just falls on deaf ears from EA, Dice and others. It's like EA and Dice just put the report button there for real world threats against people. Anyway, it's such a shame, I had to uninstall Battlefield 3, Hardline, Battlefront and now Battlefield 1, because of cheats. Year after year the companies do nothing to stop the hacking. I guess they should just baby the hackers with temp bans.
    Sounds like someone was getting wrecked and didn’t like it.

    People get wrecked by cheaters now and then, is it supposed to be fun?
    *wrecked by good players.

    Fixed.
  • emu1981
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    F_b0mb3rs wrote: »
    I'm going to uninstall the game like all of the other noncheating players, who get tired of the hackers. I've reported people for years and it just falls on deaf ears from EA, Dice and others. It's like EA and Dice just put the report button there for real world threats against people. Anyway, it's such a shame, I had to uninstall Battlefield 3, Hardline, Battlefront and now Battlefield 1, because of cheats. Year after year the companies do nothing to stop the hacking. I guess they should just baby the hackers with temp bans.
    Sounds like someone was getting wrecked and didn’t like it.

    People get wrecked by cheaters now and then, is it supposed to be fun?
    *wrecked by good players.

    Fixed.

    Every other day in the past week I have seen a "Fairfight has removed *player* from this server" pop up at least once. There are good players but there are also people who are using cheats and masquerading as good players. From talking to other players of BF1 in multiple regions, the number of cheating players does seem to be a regional issue rather then world wide with some regions having more incidents of cheating then others.
This discussion has been closed.