"5 Kills Behind a Sniper Shield"

Halcyon_Creed_N7
1546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
I did this, went prone behind a sniper shield on Empire's Edge and got 5 kills. I counted and checked my kills after, I had 6, but one was a guy trying to sneak up behind me. None were assist counts as kill either. They were all actual kills.

Never unlocked. Not only do I hate hill humping, but now I have to do it again? GG DICE.

Any tips on doing this quickly? I've basically ignored doing the specializations because I never check the soldier page. Also, sidenote: what's with the hitbox on that shield? I had a hard time shooting through it unless I aimed straight forward.

Comments

• KriZ_Rul3Z
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Are you sure they were all done from behind the shield? You didn't finish anyone off with sidearm?

Basically camp a busy lane and it's pretty easy. You don't actually have to hillhump for this.
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1546 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KriZ_Rul3Z wrote: »
    Are you sure they were all done from behind the shield? You didn't finish anyone off with sidearm?

Basically camp a busy lane and it's pretty easy. You don't actually have to hillhump for this.

I was sniping guys 100-200m away, I didn't pull my sidearm out once. I only used my rifle. But that's a good idea, thanks for the advice.
  • HANSGRUBER30
    3090 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I feel your pain it was the most mind numbing challenge yet, I don't see how people can spend match after match playing like this.

But try the oil of empires operation and get on the Turkish side, if your team can hold the british on the first sector on Fao Fortress set up on the ridge line over looking the chock point and snipe away.
  • gets__tilted
    1705 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    KriZ_Rul3Z wrote: »

I was sniping guys 100-200m away, I didn't pull my sidearm out once. I only used my rifle. But that's a good idea, thanks for the advice.

I don't think it even matters if you use a pistol. You can use a rocket gun if it presented itself. 5 kills from behind a shield.

My tip. Put it in a window or on a wall and stand to get the kills. It's annoying especially if you are a ptfo player but it gets done.

Come to think of it, I think you can put it down and stand as long as you are behind it it'll count.
  • dmccar1001
    627 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I did this in the hall in Ballroom Blitz with a pistol and grenades ... no need to hill hump.
  • stiII_no_name
    540 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Hill hump... Lol, guys. It takes 2-3 minutes max., just do it when your team is clearly winning or clearly losing if you want to have a good conscience.
  • Hawxxeye
    8041 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    dmccar1001 wrote: »
    I did this in the hall in Ballroom Blitz with a pistol and grenades ... no need to hill hump.
    I wish I knew that earlier. I hated that I felt I was being forced to hillhump