Quit still not working properly.

Adman_Tor
1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hopefully before BF2018 is released we can get a fix for the Quit operations function? You know your game is broken when it's faster to close the whole program and re-open it.

Comments

• Monranian
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This thread deserves a bump, as the issue is still present...
  • cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    Hopefully before BF2018 is released we can get a fix for the Quit operations function? You know your game is broken when it's faster to close the whole program and re-open it.

Yea indeed its frustrating
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Monranian wrote: »

Thanks bud. I can't believe that the game cycle is basically over and it's more broken then when it was released.
  • Monranian
    166 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited March 2018
    Monranian wrote: »

Thanks bud. I can't believe that the game cycle is basically over and it's more broken then when it was released.

It is now almost reasonable to assume it is typical EA, when it comes to games you pay once-and-for-all for.
    I still remember the mode "Carrier Assault" in BF4. There was this Lost Islands map where this mode is available. The Commie China faction gets 1 little bird, whereas the US faction gets 2 little birds PLUS 1 assault boat (or whatever that was called). I have seen the issue brought forth by other players on multiple occasions.
    But, of course, nothing happens. The normal is that nothing happens.

As for those games that require continuous paid subscription, there are strong incentives for the developers not to ignore such issues mentioned by player communities.
  • Adman_Tor
    Well said.
  • TG_JAZZY
    1096 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited May 2018
    Yeh iv got issues with this aswel. Although I pressed quit the scores and highlights froze and then I had to wait for next game to load but when I pressed the quit button halfway through the next game it froze again with exactly the same screen as the previous freeze. I can hear the game being played so its just like a screen freeze not full freeze nevertheless I cant get off the screen I have to shut the game down.. And lose all progress cheers dice for your persistent updates and fixes
    Edit* this just happens after every game now
    Post edited by TG_JAZZY on
  • GVlXxf
    474 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

what is the issue of Quit?? recently have much or some about this topic, but if u are mentioning player can't quit the game btw rotation of map and in countdown , this is not a bug but DICE's adjustment, they may think it can keep certain number of players in the next map or keep the server living, as new players still would join the server even around 10 or 7
  • Adman_Tor
    If there is a quit button during the mid-round scoreboard - it should be able to quit you back to the main menu. I like the idea that it keeps players into the next round BUT then they should just remove the button. The button itself DOES NOT WORK to QUIT you out of the game.