so which battlefield game is your favorite so far?

WALKINGCORPSE1
429 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
i'll have to say bf4, but also loved bfbc2.

Comments

• Loqtrall
    8383 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    For me it'd probably be a close tie between BC2 and BF2 - leaning a bit closer to BF2
  • WALKINGCORPSE1
    429 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    haha, remember the ghillie suit?
  • Lordmang4
    2063 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Medal of Honor Warfighter Member
    BFBC2 (not even close).
  • MarxistDictator
    3084 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The Vietnam expansion for BC2, followed by BF Vietnam

I also like 1943 and 2142
  • MikeManiac61
    468 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BC2, only one so far where loved used and loved all of the weapons.
  • poisonstrudel
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BF2, followed very closely by Vietnam
  • Kitne_Admi_The
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Battlefield 3 best ... facing so many issues nowadays but still it's my favorite game so far
  • MrUpvote
    3924 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I like them all
  • NZepica
    1039 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF4. But, the only BF I played a decent amount of before BF4 was BC2, and I've put way more time into BF4. That and BF4 was the BF that "liberated" me from CoD :P
  • crabman169
    10201 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    edited August 2016
    BF2 closely followed by BF:Vietnam
    ~
    BF2 Australian Forces mod takes the cake for best mod ever.
  • WriteToRopox
    159 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    BF3, by far
  • RosscoSan
    769 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    BF4 cause I've put silly hours into it and I'm still playing it and having fun. I HOPE BF1 can take the top spot in my heart just because I need something new to play!
  • Nootje84
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Its weird i think i got the most fun with bf 1942.
    Mods like forgotten hope and desert combat bf1918.
    Had fun with all the other bf games also but 1942 was new in that time, 64 players, all out war with vehicles. Good times.

• CAPT_Gangplank
    364 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nootje84 wrote: »
    Its weird i think i got the most fun with bf 1942.
    Mods like forgotten hope and desert combat bf1918.
    Had fun with all the other bf games also but 1942 was new in that time, 64 players, all out war with vehicles. Good times.

This. BF1942 evokes fantastic memories for me that have not been replicated in other titles.
  • Rev0verDrive
    6050 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    BF Vietnam
  • Turban_Legend80
    3440 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Only played BF3 and BF4. BF3 is my favourite.
  • HighbornDeathMan
    89 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    BC2 or BF3.
  • Benny9393
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Bf3 for gun play/weapon handling
    Bf4 for overall vehicle gameplay
    BC2 for the atmosphere and the general 'feel' of the game.

I always look back on BC2 as my favourite BF game and whilst it's incredible at what it does well, there's simply a lot more content and variety in BF4.

Bascally what I'd like to see is BC3 with less clunky controls (which is now a given) and more content. Then I'd be a happy little egg.
  • owltro
    3354 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Benny9393 wrote: »
    BC3 with less clunky controls (which is now a given) and more content
    + great netcode
    this should be DICE's goal for their next installment
  • Sir-xer21
    1890 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    BC2 had by far the best weapon and class balance, and while the conquest maps kinda sucked, the idea behind making fully separate maps for each mode was great.

conceptually, its the strongest, imo.

1942 is a runner up, its just fun.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!