Trying to fill HARDCORE server (PS4)

baker454
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
I am not really too sure if this goes here or not, but I am having a lot of trouble trying to get the game to start. Love it or hate it, I turned off the Scout class, because most people avoided hardcore in BF1 because of them. Any one have any tips or maybe want to join in? The server name is: Conquest Hardcore - Scout class DISABLED. The ID is: hh12IDQp.

Comments

• -Antares65z
    1637 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    If it's the same way on Console as it is PC, when you change anything from stock on the server, it makes it Custom and disappear from the regular browser. Which means that the only way people will find it is by their Favorites or Recently Played. If it's a new server, it's obviously not on many Favorites and will never fill up, as most will never see it.
  • baker454
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I can pretty much get about 10 players on it, but i need the extra push...