New Content in Conquer Mode

PsicosisNIC
26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hello guys!

Will be great to add in Conquer mode some supply drops on some spots on the map and get some extra points out of it. Also another option will be to add Telegraphs in 1 out of 5 flags spots in Conquer (as example) including artillery attacks on that specific spot.

Examples:

1.In Conquer mode, protect supplies from point A and once protected deliver them to point B. Or drop supplies in a random place on the map and take them to a specific point A,B,C etc.

2.Hacking an enemy telegraph in point A to drop artillery bombs on a Behemoth, tank aorund the map or another flag point.

I think that this will bring a new fresh view to Conquer Mode, and we can totally forget about empty servers in modes like Supply drop and Assault...

Comments

• dA_9_eL_81
    1937 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I do believe players in general are having a hard time capping flags already. I am pretty sure adding extra-tasks will be pushing the envelope for these individuals :smile:

• ragnarok013
    3948 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I'm closing this thread for necro, no need to dig up an almost three year old thread.
This discussion has been closed.