Anyone out here who does their job? And use mic?

SupaNinja75
7 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
I mean:
1. If you're a medic.....you heal and revive
2. If you're support.....you pass out ammo (unless strategy requires you not to and squad backing you up)
3. If you're assault.....you destroy tanks and charge the line
4. If you're a scout....do what scouts do
-communicate with team
-spot
-spot
-communicate with team
Yes they snipe but they have the ability to collect the most data and shine more light on the battlefield without being seen.

I love to play but I'm just about tired of randoms. Nobody has a mic. Ppl don't even try to act like a team. Nobody even tries to spot cuz they must keep the secret I guess.
Just doing your job alone can give out crazy points. Kills and flag caps add to it. I made more points than this guy who had 52 kills to my 11. As a scout I shot off flares and used my Periscope to spot everything....did normal spotting also. Racked up crazy points from spot assists.
As a medic it's easy. Shoot a few ppl(points). EVERYONE is hurt or dying(points)
As a support points are thrown at you cuz everyone needs ammo. In a team I keep both ammo pack(everyone) and box(assaults using AT rockets/snipers)

A chunk of my normal friends are on deployment, changed work schedule, and another had a set of twins so she is gone for a min lol.

Who really trying to squad up? I can't deal with randoms

Comments

• MurfCr
    1019 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    whaaaaaaa...you want a medic that is 1m away to revive you? You want an assault to risk his K/D and attack a tank? YOu want an ammo guy to run ammo and not the limpet and crossbow? That's funny
  • azkwest
    11 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I hear you.. I've only been playing since the turn of the year.. and am just as new to multiplayer FPS.. and I love playing support.. carrying a good suppressive LMG with crossbow and ammo packs.. I usually run solo 'cause I don't want my inexperience to bring a team down, but it seems like I'm the only one dropping ammo or spotting sometimes!

Tell you what tho, orchestrating loadouts across the squad is another thing no one seems to consider.. on a map like Monte Grappa, a squad with 2 support.. one with packs.. one with crates.. to help a couple of assault players progress toward the objective with the back-up of an active medic.. that becomes a force with which to be reckoned.. each player playing for the team's glory, not their own... makes me wonder how much better my stats would be were I running with a good team rather than running solo so often.
  • zoinkersScoob
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You can add me on PSN.
    I am in a swedish speaking clan but have no problem what so ever to speak in english too.

I’m Andusciassus on PSN
  • urban2544
    357 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Add me urban2544 im always on mic and end up talking to myself most the time too.
  • the_yakuza17
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I play almost exclusively medic and support and absolutely do my job of healing, reviving, and distributing ammo all the time. I'm that guy on the scoreboard with only 8 kills but in the top 5 in score. As for using the mic with random players - usually not since most of the time all I hear is whining and/or some conversation the other player is having with a family member in the room!
  • brizzley21
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Add me Brizzley21
  • SupaNinja75
    That's what's up you guys
    I'm kamikaze_ninja75

Maybe it's the fact I'm in the service. Trained to work as a team so I take that mindset into the game lol. Even playing with inexperienced people is not bad as long as communication is solid. Learn from each other homie^^
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I'm kamikaze_ninja75

Maybe it's the fact I'm in the service. Trained to work as a team so I take that mindset into the game lol. Even playing with inexperienced people is not bad as long as communication is solid. Learn from each other homie^^

The service might help but it comes down to common sense. To see a problem and fix it, to have the foresight to understand a situation and adapt, learn from your mistakes, and gain skills by being open minded.

For most of us it comes second nature, see and react. If your an old fart like me, you noticed this has been building the last 20 years. Common sense is losing to dependency.
  • kampkaos_420_
    2675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    I'm kamikaze_ninja75

The service might help but it comes down to common sense. To see a problem and fix it, to have the foresight to understand a situation and adapt, learn from your mistakes, and gain skills by being open minded.

For most of us it comes second nature, see and react. If your an old fart like me, you noticed this has been building the last 20 years. Common sense is losing to dependency.

Common sense becoming so rare it's almost a super power lol

Lol so true. I work with a 30 yr old that makes yme face palm all day. I just sit back and try not to laugh to hard at his inability to complete the simplest tasks or directions even when given demonstrations 2 minutes prior.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Imabaka70 wrote: »
    I'm kamikaze_ninja75

Common sense becoming so rare it's almost a super power lol

Lol so true. I work with a 30 yr old that makes yme face palm all day. I just sit back and try not to laugh to hard at his inability to complete the simplest tasks or directions even when given demonstrations 2 minutes prior.

I have had coworkers that make me wonder who dresses them in the morning. One of them somehow lit his work Cart full of tools on fire after spraying an entire can of brake clean all over them, then tossed a wrench into the cart.
  • kampkaos_420_
    I nicknamed the one I work with Wreck It Ralph. Lol I swear everything he even thinks about gets trashed. Half the time I just tell him to go take a break I will handle the task because it's easier for me just to do rather than have to fix his mess. Lol
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I nicknamed the one I work with Wreck It Ralph. Lol I swear everything he even thinks about gets trashed. Half the time I just tell him to go take a break I will handle the task because it's easier for me just to do rather than have to fix his mess. Lol

Sounds like you and I both deal with a few winners lol
  • rua_taniwha
    85 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Glorious. @Imabaka70 at least your boy needed to clean his tools. The hotshots I work with don’t have dirty tools as they don’t do any work. Of course once a job is done they are very fast to tell anyone who’ll listen how they have fixed something
  • Claypole1
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    We can talk to each other in BF1? I’ve yet to hear one person utter one word since day one. I thought it was broken...
  • b2tchwood
    1073 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Claypole1 wrote: »
    We can talk to each other in BF1? I’ve yet to hear one person utter one word since day one. I thought it was broken...

Mate, always be on mic, it’s amazing how many people have them but don’t use them, once they realise you’re not a **** they usually join in.
  • Professor_Mayhem
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I get your point, Clay, I really do. Still, I'm usually one of those randoms who keeps VOIP (in-game chat) turned off. Why? Background noise from too many players is freaking ridiculous! Here is a small sample of audio I don't need in my headset: your girlfriend or boyfriend/roommate/family talking (loudly!) in the background, your music, the television or radio someone turned on near where you're sitting, the sound of your bong, the sound of your potato chips, the list goes on. Other players speaking a non-English language is a problem (for me) too, but that's to be expected. I know I sound like somebody's cranky old grandpa, but ffs have some consideration.
  • SupaNinja75

I get your point, Clay, I really do. Still, I'm usually one of those randoms who keeps VOIP (in-game chat) turned off. Why? Background noise from too many players is freaking ridiculous! Here is a small sample of audio I don't need in my headset: your girlfriend or boyfriend/roommate/family talking (loudly!) in the background, your music, the television or radio someone turned on near where you're sitting, the sound of your bong, the sound of your potato chips, the list goes on. Other players speaking a non-English language is a problem (for me) too, but that's to be expected. I know I sound like somebody's cranky old grandpa, but ffs have some consideration.

I can understand that lol
    I hate hearing gf or wife nagging in the back and don't forget the baby who you are sure is getting stabbed to death. Like wow, ignore your baby if you want but we don't wanna hear it. I'm normally trying to hear footsteps in the game.

I normally have my mic on for some time then comment how it would be nice if someone else had one. Ya know, to see if someone would use theirs. Also when a new person joins the squad.

• MrJayPee71
    209 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I can understand that lol
    I hate hearing gf or wife nagging in the back and don't forget the baby who you are sure is getting stabbed to death. Like wow, ignore your baby if you want but we don't wanna hear it. I'm normally trying to hear footsteps in the game.

I normally have my mic on for some time then comment how it would be nice if someone else had one. Ya know, to see if someone would use theirs. Also when a new person joins the squad.

Heard someone once who must have farted, like, 20 times in a game of conquest.
  • Claypole1
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I haven't even heard any background noises. Not even children coughing...