Please Transfer My 360 Account To Xbox ONE

Rex12261
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
I have played a whole lot of Battlefield Hardline on xbox 360 and am begging that my account could get transferred to Xbox one. I have a lot of friends that have been playing on the Xbox one and are high levels and I would love to join in and play with them at the same level. I had the .300 Knockout on 360 and would love if that achievement didn't go to waste. PLEASE if any dev, or EA employee can transfer my account I would be SOO grateful!! Please help and thank you!!

Comments

• BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Obviously you do not realize this is not even possible.
  • ITzRage999
    143 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Unfortunately you will have to start a new, plus the devs have completely abandoned this game so I doubt they will help.
  • BillyHoWCR
    330 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    ITzRage999 wrote: »
    ... plus the devs have completely abandoned this game so I doubt they will help.
    There is no opportunity for help in this situation. Just not even possible to do so.
  • Rex12261
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    ITzRage999 wrote: »
    Unfortunately you will have to start a new, plus the devs have completely abandoned this game so I doubt they will help.

Thanks for the nice reply! :)
  • bdhux
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing happened to me. Had all four classes maxed out on the 360, then went to the Xbox One and had to start from scratch.

Yep, the devs don't care about this game anymore as it is getting all hacked up. I love this game but its getting hard to play with all the cheaters and mods out there. Not really sure why but it seems like the devs abandoned this game from the start.
  • BillyHoWCR
    bdhux wrote: »
    Same thing happened to me. Had all four classes maxed out on the 360, then went to the Xbox One and had to start from scratch.

Yep, the devs don't care about this game anymore as it is getting all hacked up. I love this game but its getting hard to play with all the cheaters and mods out there. Not really sure why but it seems like the devs abandoned this game from the start.

You make it sound like a glitch. It was never possible to do in BFH.
  • bdhux
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    You make it sound like a glitch. It was never possible to do in BFH.

Nope, doesn't sound anything like a glitch. It DOES sound like lazy short sighted development.........
  • LOLGotYerTags
    9098 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Moderator
    @bdhux
    You do realise the last post was back in September of 2016!

When posting replies to threads, If the last post is longer than 3 months old, I would suggest not replying as the thread may no longer be relevant.

It is also necro-posting which is a violation of the Forum Guidelines.

Thank you.

/Necro.

This discussion has been closed.