Binoculars wont work!!!

GrofDrakula1997
1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
When I play campaign I hold Q but binoculars wont come out. When I buy game and start play it work but now it doesn't. I read on other forums that you need in options switch from click to zoom to hold to zoom but when I go in options it's already on hold to zoom. Is this some bug or ... How do I fix it?

Comments

• OnBored
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    For some of the campaign missions you have to be standing in certain locations to use the binoculars, is that perhaps the issue you are facing?
  • GrofDrakula1997
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    When I start game first time and get to the mission when you use binoculars first time I could use it always by holding Q but now I can not use it at all.
  • TheXBOXFan
    118 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I had the same problem the other night.
  • Cazboen
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same here on PC, tried changing the zoom toggle from Click and Hold and vice versa... still can't get the damn Binoculars.
  • PegasusR7
    67 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I have the same problem. It used to work, but when the EA update came out 7 weeks ago, my console crashed. I had to uninstall the game and reinstall it. Then I lost all achievements in campaign, and among other things, the binoculars no longer work.