Make Hardline Free

Donaramu
149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
This is one of my fav BF games. I can't believe how fast it died, and EA did little to stop it..

Why don't you make it free? 100% free?

Comments

• Donaramu
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Do it
  • IKobi_Blade
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited September 2018
    They didn't even make the DLC, Premium Free with the BFV launch, even though the game is pretty much dead.

Only 4 active servers in EU, with around ~100 players total.
  • SchmonkeyStar
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited October 2018
    They need to do a free giveaway for this game...ASAP. Bring it back to life... Not let such a great game remain dead, EA!
  • SchmonkeyStar
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They didn't even make the DLC, Premium Free with the BFV launch, even though the game is pretty much dead.

Only 4 active servers in EU, with around ~100 players total.

I only see 1 or 2 servers active and that is only once in awhile.
  • D1SPENZ_EXE
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Donaramu wrote: »
    This is one of my fav BF games. I can't believe how fast it died, and EA did little to stop it..

Why don't you make it free? 100% free?

You´re absolutelly right!