EA DICE moved Hardline to the "Legacy" section...

fujiyama-95
47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
Hardline community has got to do better! One of if not the best Battlefield game in the entire franchise is going to complete waste!

Comments

• StarscreamUK
    6606 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    the community is very small for hardline, sad but true. the studio behind it no longer exists, it was only a matter of time tbh
  • Antitoxis
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    the community is very small for hardline, sad but true. the studio behind it no longer exists, it was only a matter of time tbh

Yes, because EA don't support them. It is really worst... The game is only 3 Years old... Shame on EA -.-
  • Nejcooooo
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So sad. They won't even make DLCs free for limited time anymore, so DLCs are useless now because nobody plays them.
  • IKobi_Blade
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Nejcooooo wrote: »
    So sad. They won't even make DLCs free for limited time anymore, so DLCs are useless now because nobody plays them.
    Guess they still hoping to make money out of DLC sales, I regret buying this game (was a scam since day one).
  • StarscreamUK
    6606 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    They havent with bf3, and BFH did have free dlc
  • IKobi_Blade
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    They havent with bf3, and BFH did have free dlc
    Battlefield 3 was given away around the time BF4 was released, I say that counts.

Considering the trend and ignorance about BF3 and BFH this time around, I assume no offers were given due to both games being Legacy now. The DLCs wouldn't save the BFH population either way, BF3 on the other hand is still solid and has more diversity in game modes than BF4 itself.

I mean in BF4 most servers are Large Conquest, in BF3 we have Conquest, Infantry, Close Quarters, all full in multiple servers.