Punkbuster perma Ban?!

167891012»

Comments

  • SpoolaZ
    206 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    xChitz wrote: »
    tgm_luna wrote: »
    You need a new key and a new EA account. Then you can play unless you have a hardware ban. You have to start from the beginning. A new key for BF3 costs around 5$ at cdkeys

    i have some unused origin accounts with bf3 and no playtime will that do ? and how can i figure out if i have a hardware ban ? @scavenger

    If you do not cheat as you claim, play with one of your "all" accounts (why you have spare accounts just for that), PB will not ban you just because you're good. Try and see what's happening.
  • xChitz
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited June 2018
    SpoolaZ wrote: »
    xChitz wrote: »
    tgm_luna wrote: »
    You need a new key and a new EA account. Then you can play unless you have a hardware ban. You have to start from the beginning. A new key for BF3 costs around 5$ at cdkeys

    i have some unused origin accounts with bf3 and no playtime will that do ? and how can i figure out if i have a hardware ban ? @scavenger

    If you do not cheat as you claim, play with one of your "all" accounts (why you have spare accounts just for that), PB will not ban you just because you're good. Try and see what's happening.

    in 2014-15 there was bf3 key that was making rounds it could be redeemed infinitely, someone posted the key on bf3 fb page so i did what any teen would do, made like 30 accounts and gave them to my frends and saved some accounts for future i still have them, iirc someone updated us about the key, the key was patched after 2 days and it was redeemed about 60k times, not even sure how someone gets a stat like that
    xChitz wrote: »
    tgm_luna wrote: »
    You need a new key and a new EA account. Then you can play unless you have a hardware ban. You have to start from the beginning. A new key for BF3 costs around 5$ at cdkeys

    i have some unused origin accounts with bf3 and no playtime will that do ? and how can i figure out if i have a hardware ban ? @scavenger

    As far as I know FF nor PB ban on hwid, as that gave issues with people buying 2nd hand hardware.

    thanks will try with alt acc after formatting my pc
  • Mosquition
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Hello,
    i've got banned too by punkbuster with code #69112 (wallhack).
    I've opened a ticket with them and asked them to find a reason, cause i've never used such things.
    The only answer i've got is that the trigger is not an error but they cannot verify what caused it! And they won't remove that.
    I've done everything to check my computer: viris-scan, malware scan, registry scan, every damn thing and found nothing!
    They also said "we are not saying that you cheated as we have no way to know who triggered the violation."
    Then what? you trigger an alert like that without knowing what was the cause?
    So now i'm banned for most of BF4 servers (BF4DBs is the majority).
    The only thing BF4DB was able to tell me,more than PB, was that maybe some file/s screwed up PunkBuster. And how in the world am i able to verify wich file is?
    I've spent money on the game, on DLCs and i've got banned. I'm guilty of cheating without any clear evidence of the fact.

    I'm trying to understand what can i do and where i can appeal further BF4DB and Even Balance. Is there any other place?
    I'm thinking about a legal action too against this.
This discussion has been closed.