Punkbuster perma Ban?!

Comments

• tgm_luna
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I just used the old weblauncher, much better imho. Here is the error code:

Error
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'tgm_luna' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a previous MBi Ban for tgm_luna. [Admin Decision]

1200 minutes is 20 hours but it lasts for 2 days now. I honestly don't know what could be the reason. This pc is only used for gaming and i only installed PUBG recently. I will use system restore to a date before the date of the ban. Maybe that helps.

Thanks for all your help guys! See you in BF5 :D
  • DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    tgm_luna wrote: »
    I will use system restore to a date before the date of the ban. Maybe that helps.

I very much doubt it. The kick doesnt come from your system

• tgm_luna
    Ok, but how can i find the reason for being tagged for having a aimbot ... I just tried to join another server and now the error was kicked for 2 minutes .......... same reason "aimbot 52120"

So the best is to wait until Even Balance lifts the ban? Should i reinstall BF4? Sorry for all the questions but i want to solve this.
  • DIRTYGreeny
    676 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    Ok, but how can i find the reason for being tagged for having a aimbot ... I just tried to join another server and now the error was kicked for 2 minutes .......... same reason "aimbot 52120"

So the best is to wait until Even Balance lifts the ban?

Will they lift the ban though? The first thing to do is wait for their answer when they have checked it. Then go from there.

• tgm_luna
    Ok, you are right. I will come back here to tell you how it went. Thanks again!
  • DIRTYGreeny
    Ok, you are right. I will come back here to tell you how it went. Thanks again!

No problem.
  • Kir_Locke
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited May 2018
    Good evening, fighters! I join you, I was also banned on May 28, 2018 for (AIMBOT), but I did not use it. I never used cheats in "Battlefield", because it's stupid and all the more I bought add-ons in the game. Now I wrote a letter to tech support and I'm waiting for an answer. I'm with you! Hold on. :smile:
  • tgm_luna
    "Glad" to see i'm not alone. If you view the ban page at pbbans i notice that many players have the 52120 code. There must be something wrong. Evenbalance has not responded yet.
  • Db_Cooper_97
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited May 2018
    Hello, who knows why the punkbaster throws out the game, this error started on me on 28/05/2018. with such a message- The game is disabled: you kicked PunkBuster. The specified reason: PunkBuster kicked the player "Db_Cooper_97" (within 0 minutes) ... No packet flow. I even installed all the software but to no avail, with Buttfield 4 I have no such problem, it all starts up and works. For 3 years cheats did not play played honestly. (sorry for my clumsy English since I live in Russia).I suffer from this problem for three days already.
  • UMADBRODENT
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    The violation code 52120 seems to be showing up very frequently lately.

I was messaged by a friend last night (who I trust to play legit) telling me that he was banned which got me searching the google.

I posted about this on reddit earlier today: https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/comments/8nj61d/violation_aimbot_52120/

The same violation code has been present in a long list of bans which occurred within the last week it seems. The same code is showing up on BF3 and BF4 bans.

Check these links for bans due to the 52120 violation code
    https://www.ggc-stream.net/banlist/info/38/game/Battlefield+3
    https://www.ggc-stream.net/banlist/info/41/game/Battlefield+4

There's a thread started on the 29th about this same ban on the french bf forums:
    https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&tl=en&u=https://forums.battlefield.com/fr-fr/discussion/8920/se-faire-bannir-par-pb-aimbot-52120#latest

I see other people have posted this as well. Hopefully this gets enough attention to get EB to update PB.

• Should_B_Workin
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Same thing happened to me just a few days ago. Never used aimbot or any other hacks and had been playing this game for several years (BF3) with no issues. Very annoying!
  • tgm_luna
    You should all submit a ticket at https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php My ticket is almost 4 days old and still "new" I wonder if EA is happy with this. Keeping online gaming fair is important but you cannot ban innocent players and do not communicate with them. Looks like north korea :#
  • Maxilpacoxx1
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    the day between 28.05.2018 and 29.05, I was rejected globally by punkbuster without motivation nor aimbot nor wallhack, I visited and I registered to pbbans to see what happened, pbbans and I do not was not on the list because my a specific rejection by punkbuster.
    I sent the ticket to the punkbuster asking for explanations and I'm over 48 hours that I have no answer, I wrote to EA's online support and sent me an email where I answer dear sir ask questions to the evenbalance (punkbuster). as if the money spent on the game i gave them to punkbuster .....
    I am an Italian player, my account BF3 is 464 hours and I am the level eagle silver 19, I play for more than a year to bf3, and the 28/05/2018 I made the download of bf3 premium with the weapons vehicles, the cards I had been waiting for 7 years.
    Why should I have hacked the game?
    and I have the terrible fear that punkbuster also rejected me in bf4 even if I have not played for more than a year.
    with this fence in case you have solutions contact me via my account bf. Greetings good luck guys!
  • UMADBRODENT
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    You should all submit a ticket at https://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php My ticket is almost 4 days old and still "new" I wonder if EA is happy with this. Keeping online gaming fair is important but you cannot ban innocent players and do not communicate with them. Looks like north korea :#

I think what you are experiencing could be taken as a good sign. My ticket didn't take 4 days to respond. I think EB is getting a lot of these appeal requests right now due to the 52120 epidemic. They're probably formulating a response as well as seeing if they can fix the root cause. It would be nice if someone from Even Balance would come address the community rather than leave us in the dark though.
  • UMADBRODENT
    Just in case anyone hasn't seen this.

BF3
    rr9C722.png

BF4
    n82MnH9.png
  • tgm_luna
    Yes 52120 many times in a row, very strange. Let's hope you are right!
  • StarscreamUK
    7523 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    well if we ignore that it could be a false positve, thats EXACTLY how a banwave works. They silently log and detect, and then ban in a wave, resulting in multiple bans
  • UMADBRODENT
    well if we ignore that it could be a false positve, thats EXACTLY how a banwave works. They silently log and detect, and then ban in a wave, resulting in multiple bans

Sure would be nice to hear EB say that. "We are pleased to announce we have banned 1000 confirmed hackers!" or if it's a false positive... "We have detected a high number of bans due to violation code 52120 and are presently investigating the issue."

or in their own words:

"We have confirmed that Violation #79623 may be triggered by non-cheat software. This Violation code has been removed from our master servers." Of course, they would replace #79623 with #52120.
  • SpoolaZ
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    RustedRoot wrote: »
    ^ Keep hoping guys. Maybe EB will see this ban is banning innocent players. I'm sure some are actually cheating, but I have looked at the ban lists and quite a few of the 88001 and 88002 bans are on legit players. Players that are in no way cheating.

By the way, I am banned as well with 88001 and have never cheated(said every cheater...lol). Put in over 2000 hours in BF3 and over 1000 in BF4 and this is what I get.

I'm waiting on a response to my appeal as well.

Can you stop judging who's legit or not, please.
    Because, you should not have a clue as "legit" player who cheats and how to use the cheat to act and play "legit" If you do not cheat yourself.
    Now maybe it is to a certain pay-site finally had a ban since 2000 hours ago or years, because the site has boasted of how long they have been undetected.
This discussion has been closed.