Punkbuster perma Ban?!

Comments

• xChitz
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    RedKilla1 wrote: »
    it is an Even Balance detection/violation and the bans are confirmed. No indication that they are false positives.
    could you elaborate what that means
  • xChitz
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    it is an Even Balance detection/violation and the bans are confirmed
    could you elaborate what that means ?
  • Gemslee
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Well, just got home from work and read all the new threads here and yes I will participate in the spreadsheet. I need to figure this thing out or if I do start any PB supported games in the future it may happen again (even with a new account and all that it entails to get back in EB's good graces), since I am not sure how I got in the brimstone and fire graces from them. Anything we can do here to get this thing rolling will help me out and anyone that has been illegitimately banned from code #52120.

Thank you for allowing us to post here because EB at this point in time doesn't seem to work with you on figuring these things out and some other sites just say your guilty and walk away from you. I have over 100+ friends out there that knew I was a Legit player and now they are wondering to my Character and Morals and that is frustrating, in ways painful since I have been playing with a lot of them since the game came out.

Thank you again

Gemslee
  • StarscreamUK
    7584 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    xChitz wrote: »

It means that right now, evenbalance are saying it is not a false positive.
  • Gemslee
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Problem is I know for a fact it is. Just don't know how to prove it. Wish they had a help line dang it. The Ticket process is like waiting in a DMV line and then they close just as they get to the Ticket you have, leave you with a generic message hoping you don't come back.
  • killerStorm7pr
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    thanks xChitz I found in pbbans.com that this had already happened in 2013 with BF2 and it was for these same dates and the same code, between May and June #52120
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 2018
    thanks xChitz I found in pbbans.com that this had already happened in 2013 with BF2 and it was for these same dates and the same code, between May and June #52120

As said before, you are talking about the 50120 violation. Saying that the similar violation code has already been used can confuse people, as it is not true.
  • StarscreamUK
    7584 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Wasn't 50120 linked to a well known subscription site?
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    edited June 2018

Lol, seems that it was indeed.
    For people having issues with PB violation kicks, I made a small tutorial on how to gather information to put into your EB support ticket: https://bf4db.com/PB-Evenbalance-support
  • c1p8
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Gemslee wrote: »
    Problem is I know for a fact it is. Just don't know how to prove it. Wish they had a help line dang it. The Ticket process is like waiting in a DMV line and then they close just as they get to the Ticket you have, leave you with a generic message hoping you don't come back.

What he says is true, I also have a permanent 4gg ban and I opened a ticket on evenbalance as requested by GGC Stream, but no answer.
    I do not even know what it is to use a hack or a cheats and I get banned.
    Excellent service.
    Thank you
  • tgm_luna
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    c1p8 wrote: »
    Gemslee wrote: »

What he says is true, I also have a permanent 4gg ban and I opened a ticket on evenbalance as requested by GGC Stream, but no answer.
    I do not even know what it is to use a hack or a cheats and I get banned.
    Excellent service.
    Thank you

You are always guilty even if you are not. No benefit of the doubt, no trust, no hard evidence, no defence possible. Spoils the fun for me big time.
  • SpoolaZ
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member

Have to thank Evenbalance that they finally launched a ban, it was a couple of years ago since last.
    Hope they just continue to develop the program, so that more cheating tears will fall. Cheaters have mocked and praised PB because it's just been so ineffective and let them run free without conscience.

Thumbs up for EvenBalance.
  • f4phantom3333333
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member

They blame each other, nobody makes responsible, "generic" answers and comments that do not solve anything. Customer service, thanks ...ERROR
    Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'f4phantom3333333' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a previous MBi Ban for f4phantom3333333. [Admin Decision]
  • UMADBRODENT
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    I just got word from PBBANS, it is an Even Balance detection/violation and the bans are confirmed. No indication that they are false positives. Best of luck submitting a ticket to evenbalance, as that will be your only option.

So you heard from PBBans. Remember PBBans is not associated with Evenbalance. Did PBBans say they heard something from Evenbalance? Did they provide a name or screenshot of the message they received? Or is it that they can confirm that people are being banned for code 52120 and it's not an error in their own script? I had no doubts that these are actual bans being enforced by Evenbalance, I'm questioning whether there's a piece of software causing wide-scale false positives that they are unwilling to self-investigate due to the age of BF3.
  • UMADBRODENT
    104 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member

Let's not put the cart before the horse.

I have yet to see Evenbalance weigh in on this matter directly. We can assume their default position is that these are valid bans, and RedKilla said he got word from PBBans, not Evenbalance.

If anyone has a screenshot of a person claiming to be from EB also saying that this recent rash of bans was part of a 'ban wave.' I'd love to see it. Otherwise, I think the best course of action would be to continue looking for an offending program.
  • tgm_luna
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    As far as i know punkbuster is "real time" and streaming. Ban waves are not necessary. This is more used with peer to peer games like GTA. Lets wait ..........
  • StarscreamUK
    Once a ban code is issued, its called a wave because as people log in and get hit, it appears as a wave.

Confirmed is correct Umad, evenbalance have already said to people it is not in error. That is them saying it isnt a false positive, and that wont change until they declare that it is. Until then, it is a confirmed ban.
  • ThePartyCrasher
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member

Let's not put the cart before the horse.

I have yet to see Evenbalance weigh in on this matter directly. We can assume their default position is that these are valid bans, and RedKilla said he got word from PBBans, not Evenbalance.

If anyone has a screenshot of a person claiming to be from EB also saying that this recent rash of bans was part of a 'ban wave.' I'd love to see it. Otherwise, I think the best course of action would be to continue looking for an offending program.

I agree
  • ThePartyCrasher
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Once a ban code is issued, its called a wave because as people log in and get hit, it appears as a wave.

Confirmed is correct Umad, evenbalance have already said to people it is not in error. That is them saying it isnt a false positive, and that wont change until they declare that it is. Until then, it is a confirmed ban.

I have yet to see Evenbalance say this is not a false positive, I know there were a few early responses, but they seem to be automatic responses. Now if a person is not hacking... and it is a piece of software causing the "issue" it is a false positive. If you look at my stats, you can clearly say I am not hacking or using an aimbot.... I play for fun not competitive. Most games I am even k/d and when I am positive k/d it is because I am in LAV, which I love and play good in. but there are games heli's go 100/2 (I dont fly at all) and they are fine.. This is crazy.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/ThePartyCrasher/stats/255295005/pc/
    https://bf4db.com/player/255295005
    http://bf4stats.com/pc/ThePartyCrasher/

So if they are saying I am using an aimbot... There is a serious problem with their software. Someone from EA should weigh in on this, even if the game is not supported anymore. Either that or cancel the game and kill all the servers. It is also funny, that I have been in recent official servers with known hackers, flying around, unlimited ammo, teleporting, being invisible, crashing the server, utilizing the chat to troll and those people are fine.. Punkbuster is busted literally.

I am going to do the support thing with the video's etc, logs, list of programs, but I should't have to. They should have a better system for identifying glitches like this.

Again thanks for keeping this forum open, because it is necessary at this time. This is a false positing and it needs to be addressed, they are defaming the good name of people and the clans they are in, man they sure did "crash my party with this one"
  • StarscreamUK
    you never responded to my earlier post, you said you hadnt played bf4 in almost 2 years, your account has been playing it on a regular basis. just so you know, if someone else was using your account, you wouldnt be able to play another battlefield title (bf3, bf4, bfh, bf1) at the same time origin only allows one game to be played at a time
This discussion has been closed.