Numerous bugs post Easter Update

Adman_Tor
1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited March 2018
1. Community Mission (get 100 kills in 2 days) only appeared after the update and was available for 15-24 hours only.
2. Attack plane tails still invisible on Galacia operations (and possibly elsewhere)
3. When being killed in a vaulting motion and then being revived - stuck in an endless vaulting loop.
4. Jump STILL initiates prone sometimes (glitch since launch?)
5. Deploying weapon when prone STILL initiates standing up (glitch since launch?)
6. Was killed by heavy mortar on Verdun Heights in operations defense - kill card did not show what I was killed by.
7. End of round score sometimes STILL not appearing
8. Best squad sometimes STILL not displaying information (names etc)
9. Quit operations STILL not working.
10. New auto-balance "feature" doesn't seem to be working at all.
So much for "quality of life" improvements. :D / Please add your bugs/glitches that are new or STILL in the game since the most recent patch. All replies will get an upvote from me.

Comments

• cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    1. Community Mission (get 100 kills in 2 days) only appeared after the update and was available for 15-24 hours only.
    2. Attack plane tails still invisible on Galacia operations (and possibly elsewhere)
    3. When being killed in a vaulting motion and then being revived - stuck in an endless vaulting loop.
    4. Jump STILL initiates prone sometimes (glitch since launch?)
    5. Deploying weapon when prone STILL initiates standing up (glitch since launch?)
    6. Was killed by heavy mortar on Verdun Heights in operations defense - kill card did not show what I was killed by.
    7. End of round score sometimes STILL not appearing
    8. Best squad sometimes STILL not displaying information (names etc)
    9. Quit operations STILL not working.
    10. New auto-balance "feature" doesn't seem to be working at all.
    So much for "quality of life" improvements. :D / Please add your bugs/glitches that are new or STILL in the game since the most recent patch. All replies will get an upvote from me.

yea that community mission said 2 days but it had like 22 hours left to complete riddiculas, this update has fixed nothing tbh. The Balance feature was not there or is in effective. very Disapointed
  • CrashCA
    1401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Bloom and HDR are better on some maps and worst on others. IMO, who needs HDR in a FPS game ?
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA wrote: »
    11. Bloom and HDR are better on some maps and worst on others. IMO, who needs HDR in a FPS game ?

I hadn't noticed either yet but it doesn't surprise me that they made some worse.
  • DIAV0L
    203 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited March 2018
    12. [possibly PC only]Empire's Edge in Rush still sometimes for some players becomes no weapon and no sound glitchfest.
  • Adman_Tor
    13. STILL can see sniper glint through terrain/buildings.
  • Adman_Tor
    14. Hanging sniper glint when attacking out of spawn on Verdun Heights Operations. First set of flags had been captured and our team was moving forward. I saw a sniper glint coming out of the spawn area and went back to have a look. There was nobody back there and the glint was just hanging in the forest.
  • D5RAT
    2010 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    14. Hanging sniper glint when attacking out of spawn on Verdun Heights Operations. First set of flags had been captured and our team was moving forward. I saw a sniper glint coming out of the spawn area and went back to have a look. There was nobody back there and the glint was just hanging in the forest.

The ghosts of snipers past glitch
  • cheekyshot
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    The game running out of memory is still an issue
  • Adman_Tor
    D5RAT wrote: »

The ghosts of snipers past glitch

LOL
  • Adman_Tor
    cheekyshot wrote: »
    15. The game running out of memory is still an issue

Is this a PC issue? I haven't experienced it personally but it doesn't surprise me.

16. Still many many maps that don't have operations game mode. Not a bug or glitch but a major complaint.
  • cheekyshot
    24 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    It only started to occur with the Apocalypse DLC - Windows error reporting kicks in, so hopefully DICE/EA are getting those reports.
  • Adman_Tor
    edited April 2018
    17. There is a clipping issue on the A flag of the final set of flags on Verdun Heights Operations. When shooting out of the broken pillbox the bullets will not pass through open areas around the re-bar. This has been an issue for several months and possibly since the map was released.
    Post edited by Adman_Tor on
  • Adman_Tor
    18. CONFIRMED last night that invisible players are STILL in the game. Unbelievable.
  • CrashCA
    1401 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Unfortunately, Not really unbelievable.
  • Adman_Tor
    @CrashCA - True. Sad but true.
  • CrashCA
    Invisible (or bizarre spawn right on me) player got me last night
  • 0nlineDomination
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Getting #3 is quite bothersome and detrimental to ability to properly play
    Still a problem as of 8:00pm CDT (That was the last time I encountered the problem. I also have saved gameplay footage from before and after the glitch. After a quick watch it does seem to be caused by being killed while vaulting then subsequently being revived and having a constant vault bounce except for when the player initiates ADS yet immediately resumes upon leaving ADS.
  • cableclips
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    CrashCA wrote: »
    Invisible (or bizarre spawn right on me) player got me last night

that happens to me often the spawn system is stupid their should be a range that you spawn a certain range from any player .
  • Adman_Tor
    19. Clan tags and emblems were missing from the game again on Saturday evening. This was a problem every so often prior to the Easter patch.
  • Adman_Tor
    edited April 2018
    20. Some Operations maps still playing wrong intro (Brit attack intro for Turk defense / German defense intro for American attack etc).
    21. Getting killed will sometimes launch the camera under the terrain.
    22. STILL getting killed around corners and while behind cover from 100+ PING players.
    23. Operations needs more time to fill up before a round starts. Started a game last night with 10 team mates against 20 enemies. Lost the first 3 sectors before the game filled up.