Numerous bugs post Easter Update

2»

Comments

  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    24. Ilya heavy bomber strategic package has broken some Operations maps where there are not enough AA to counter carpet bombing / squad wiping.
    25. Horses and other vehicles still sometimes make no noise on approach - making it impossible to avoid them.
    Post edited by Adman_Tor on
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    24. Ilya bomber tactical package has broken some Operations maps where there are not enough AA to counter carpet bombing / squad wiping.
    25. Horses and other vehicles still sometimes make no noise on approach - making it impossible to avoid them.

    Strategic package on the heavy bomber is what you mean. Also, that's what AA rocket gun and teamwork are for.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    crswipe wrote: »
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    24. Ilya bomber tactical package has broken some Operations maps where there are not enough AA to counter carpet bombing / squad wiping.
    25. Horses and other vehicles still sometimes make no noise on approach - making it impossible to avoid them.

    Strategic package on the heavy bomber is what you mean. Also, that's what AA rocket gun and teamwork are for.

    Fixed thanks. The carpet bomber shouldn't be in the game IMO. Ruined the game balance on some maps/modes.
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    crswipe wrote: »
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    24. Ilya bomber tactical package has broken some Operations maps where there are not enough AA to counter carpet bombing / squad wiping.
    25. Horses and other vehicles still sometimes make no noise on approach - making it impossible to avoid them.

    Strategic package on the heavy bomber is what you mean. Also, that's what AA rocket gun and teamwork are for.

    Fixed thanks. The carpet bomber shouldn't be in the game IMO. Ruined the game balance on some maps/modes.

    But its such an easy target.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Easy if you want to sit with your Optical LMG or emplaced AA gun all round. And you can't always find good teamwork especially when the bomber has a dedicated repair person. The plane would be fine without the repair seat.
  • crswipe
    559 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Adman_Tor wrote: »
    Easy if you want to sit with your Optical LMG or emplaced AA gun all round. And you can't always find good teamwork especially when the bomber has a dedicated repair person. The plane would be fine without the repair seat.

    4 AA rocket gun hits and it is down. And if you sustain fire on it, they can't repair. Sure it might take some doing, but it is still better than doing nothing and complaining that it's OP. Way too many threads open on this subject.
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 2018
    have to disagree with you but that's okay. The main point of this thread are the 24 other major glitches/bugs that need to be addressed.
    Post edited by Adman_Tor on
  • Adman_Tor
    1314 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    26. Community mission to get 100 Kills on Rupture disappeared early. Dice tweeted that they started a new mission completing on April 26th - but it still remains missing on PS4.
Sign In or Register to comment.