Weekly Debrief

Emblem Issue.

EXILE157
215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
What's Up! Soldiers!

I having a issue I cant seems to figure out how to fix this...I don't remember exactly how I did this on the new "companion system"

Here's the problem and I hope you guys understand what I'm saying here :

- I crated a platoon emblem on BF1 when the game came out, but I hardly play BF1.
- I play BF4, yet the BF1 emblem is showing on my BF4 soldier's (Weapons, Vehicle and Arm Patch)
- My original Platoon Patch is showing on my BF4 profile, but again when I'm in a BF4 server gaming the emblem is from my BF1 profile!?

The rest of my platoon members have the original emblem except for me...

Comments

• EXILE157
    215 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Never mind I fixed the issue, I went through my mobile app and set my original patch.
  • 3rd3y3master
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    how did you do that can u give tutorial
  • EXILE157
    It's not hard at all.
    Go to your mobile app and do the steps :
    > Platoons.
    > View Platoon.
    > @ top right corner click on the 3 dots.
    > Manage.
    > Emblem - click on the specific emblem you want.
    > Save.
    > Done!
  • 3rd3y3master
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield Member
    thanks EXILE157 much appreciated
  • 3rd3y3master
    edited April 2018
    EXILE157 wrote: »
    It's not hard at all.
    Go to your mobile app and do the steps :
    > Platoons.
    > View Platoon.
    > @ top right corner click on the 3 dots.
    > Manage.
    > Emblem - click on the specific emblem you want.
    > Save.
    > Done!
    thanks alot bro that was buggin the heck outta me
    do u know how long it takes for my individual emblem will update i fixed my platoon problem thanks alot now my individual career emblem i changed it but its still the old
    if u kno thats kewl if not no worries
  • rebirth5610
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I created a platoon on battle log but went to my app and it says I’m not in one but I am
  • EXILE157
    Today I don't see my Emblem on any weapon or vehicles I use in game!?....Yet my friends have'em.