What a joke with servers

buckiebull
84 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
was trying to play out the Easter mission but there are no maps available for it and hardly any euro servers for any maps/ modes

Comments

• I-Soldat-I
    1639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Same in the USA too....I also noted a lot of 30Hz server, empty....Game is as dead as cemetery
  • xSwisherSweetsx
    110 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    They need to fix the server browser. Add a find hardcore map option to the browser. It seems I can't find a single rush, supply drop, pigeon, frontlines server. In the usa. Only thing it finds is conquest. Game is dead if no one plays any game modes, just conquest.
  • Sw1ts
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here in mid Europe,can't find any servers to play,hit the Reset Filter 10k times and nothing,after 10-15 minutes of waiting i'm able to play for 10 minutes then...You lLost connection with the server.The other games runs fine.I reset my modem,repair the game still nothing.Another thing what is very frustrating: why i need to shot 15-20 bullets on enemy to die and he need only 3-5 bullets to kill me.My ping is about 28 mostly and 120-135FPS.Where could be the issue?Can someone help me?
  • I-Soldat-I
    1639 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    The Official Dice servers are as dead as an Old West Ghost town (64P CQ servers USA), the clan run ones have more activity but it's a shame you have to wait quite awhile to play.....BF1 is as dead as road kill
  • -Antares65z
    1634 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I-Soldat-I wrote: »
    The Official Dice servers are as dead as an Old West Ghost town (64P CQ servers USA), the clan run ones have more activity but it's a shame you have to wait quite awhile to play.....BF1 is as dead as road kill

What average amount of daily players must a game reach in order to be considered dead? I gamed till 11:00pm PST last night and when I got off, on the West coast, there were three rented servers that were full, two Official Mixed Maps that were full, two Operations servers were full and one with 30 something players. There was one full Dice Official vanilla server and a handful of other servers with players in pre-round. This was just the West coast. For the East coast, there were far more active servers. If you aren't seeing that server activity in your browser, then it's due to your filters/computer. The game is far from dead. I consider a game to be dead when you're having a 24 hour player peak count of a few thousand players worldwide.

• Sw1ts
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I hate when someone says: This game is dead,its over,etc.Its not dead at all,everyday i see players with low ranks from 5-30-60,etc.
  • DigitalHype
    766 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    SwitSh0t wrote: »
    I hate when someone says: This game is dead,its over,etc.Its not dead at all,everyday i see players with low ranks from 5-30-60,etc.

You don't expect them to try out the latest cheats on their main, do you? sock puppets.
  • bass-junkie-xl
    522 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    defiantly a de crease in players maps and modes i noticed to hard core is pretty much gone