New DLC server for BFH on PC now available!

Andy89DK
87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Hi there,

I recently started a PC server for Battlefield Hardline. It features all DLC maps across various game modes. I know the player base on PC is very small, but I also know a lot of players miss playing on DLC maps, since there are no active DLC servers around. I hope to rectify that.

Additionally I also re-introduced the long forgotten #SaturdayNightHardline event which takes place on my server every Saturday from 10 PM CEST. For more info on my server, check the server description for details. Also if you have any questions, you can follow me on Twitter @andy89dk.

I hope to see you on my server, and would really appreciate if you could also promote it to your friends and family for maximum exposure :-)

Kind regards,
Andy89DK

PS. Server link: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bfh/servers/show/pc/eb332a3d-1e93-4049-a2eb-253dabaffa2a/DONUT-BFH-ALL-DLC-MIX-RANKED-EUROPE-100389/

Comments

• fujiyama-95
    47 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Cool, favorited the server, hope to see you in there!